Author Topic: October 2021 KOTH Results  (Read 1528 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: October 2021 KOTH Results
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2021, 02:20:36 PM »
My main objective in the next 2 KOTH is to try to insure someone who has not won it yet this year does so we have another invite for the end of year tournament

Yes they will have to earn it though

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: October 2021 KOTH Results
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2021, 03:09:32 PM »
My main objective in the next 2 KOTH is to try to insure someone who has not won it yet this year does so we have another invite for the end of year tournament

Yes they will have to earn it though

<S>

Eagler

Agreed 👍.....then again....no, I am coming to win but I  will accept having to win 5 rounds to win

Eagler don't forget that 2 round wabbits and top 3 in kills also gain an invite....my reason for agreeing to the  5 round....make it more challenging to really try and pull a win off....big 😁
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 03:13:56 PM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC