Author Topic: Well that sucks  (Read 4198 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: Well that sucks
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2020, 09:46:39 AM »
USA #1!!!!!!

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Firetech

• Copper Member
« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2020, 10:31:30 AM »
USA #1!!!!!!
#Promisesmade, Promiseskept

When the nation is dying off and on complete lock down it’s because of state officials. When we’re doing the best ever in history it was all because of one person.

Here’s the explanation on that:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mind-in-the-machine/201808/the-dunning-kruger-effect-may-help-explain-trumps-support?amp

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2020, 10:40:12 AM »
USA #1!!!!!!

(Image removed from quote.)

No accurate charts on how many have it. Not one. Many folks who are counted are over it. They are even thinking now it is not as deadly as first thought since so many can have it with no symptoms.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 10:42:04 AM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2020, 10:57:53 AM »
No accurate charts on how many have it. Not one. Many folks who are counted are over it.

You're right in the sense that this chart even underestimates how bad the problem really is. It's probably even worse.

The shadow argument that you, and those of your ilk have been making is that this virus has already gone thorough a large percentage of the population and was so mild most never knew they had it.  That may be true.  There is no compelling evidence for that, but we may find that once we get the anti-body test widely distributed.

If that is true, we should be approaching herd immunity.  You better hope that is not the case.  As you approach herd immunity, your new infection rate should approach zero.  If this is what herd immunity looks like, then we are in deep kimchi.  Because that means this is as good as it gets.  Which means we can expect 1000 and soon 2000 deaths a day to be the norm for the foreseeable future.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2020, 11:09:09 AM »
USA #1!!!!!!

Only if you actually believe the communist country who started this whole stinking thing....

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2020, 11:29:53 AM »
Only if you actually believe the communist country who started this whole stinking thing....

<S>

Eagler

That's a fair point, because no, I don't believe their numbers, I just don't know what they are.  My guess is that they've been disposing of millions of bodies. 

Which is just further indication of what we have in store.

:salute

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2020, 12:15:01 PM »
I love kimchi.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2020, 12:27:07 PM »
I love kimchi.

I got hooked about a year ago. 

There is (was) a little Korean Fusion restaurant down the road that made an incredible gourmet burger topped with a fried egg and stir fried kimchi.  It was insane.  I'm gonna miss that place.

:cry

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2020, 06:21:04 PM »
Just so it is clear to everyone. I am not making a "shadow" arguement. I am simply repeating what doctors are saying. I am not a doctor and don't attempt to pass myself off as such.

Most of the US has a small issue with the virus at this point. New york city has the worst problems. I would be interested to find how many die in New York every 24 hours from other things. Just to get an idea.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 06:25:23 PM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: April 04, 2020, 06:50:34 PM »
Most of the US has a small issue with the virus at this point. New york city has the worst problems.

News flash.  New York only had a small issue with the virus a little over a month ago. 

I'm curious....When Trump admitted in his briefing the other day that without these quarantine measures the death count could climb above 2 million, was he:

a.  Lying?
b.  Clueless?
c.  Or is that what you're defining as a "small issue"?

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2020, 08:08:04 PM »
Just so it is clear to everyone. I am not making a "shadow" arguement. I am simply repeating what doctors are saying. I am not a doctor and don't attempt to pass myself off as such.

Most of the US has a small issue with the virus at this point. New york city has the worst problems. I would be interested to find how many die in New York every 24 hours from other things. Just to get an idea.

new York and i hope all states have enough room for the normal flu heart attack, you know normal crap. and i know that is serious.

now add 500 patients showing up everyday.  that's what is overwhelming hospitals. a new flu 4 months old.

anyway death from heart attacks and other serious illness are gonna go up.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #71 on: April 04, 2020, 09:17:45 PM »
News flash.  New York only had a small issue with the virus a little over a month ago. 

I'm curious....When Trump admitted in his briefing the other day that without these quarantine measures the death count could climb above 2 million, was he:

a.  Lying?
b.  Clueless?
c.  Or is that what you're defining as a "small issue"?

New york has had an issue for awhile.

In this country you are free to run and hide if you want to. You can even spew numbers based on nothing all day long. What ever suits your fancy.

The president was listening to the same pie in the sky numbers you are.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 09:19:38 PM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: April 04, 2020, 09:44:14 PM »
The president was listening to the same pie in the sky numbers you are.

So you are saying he is clueless. 
OK, just wanted to get that on record.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #73 on: April 04, 2020, 10:32:49 PM »
You diddlying morons can't keep politics out.