Author Topic: Covid 19 Prevention discussion ONLY  (Read 23306 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Covid 19 Prevention discussion ONLY
« Reply #255 on: April 19, 2020, 06:02:04 PM »
The U.K. just extended the stay-at-home order indefinitely, or until there is a vaccine. I believe that Dr. Shiva hit the nail on the head when he stated that the most likely outcome will be a perpetual state of vaccinations and record updates will be in our future, and that the Gates Foundation will likely become the new landlord of society.

BTW, 50% of the kids in the Philippines that received the Gates Foundation anti-polio vaccine contracted polio from the vaccine. Just saying.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #256 on: April 19, 2020, 06:10:49 PM »
The U.K. just extended the stay-at-home order indefinitely, or until there is a vaccine. I believe that Dr. Shiva hit the nail on the head when he stated that the most likely outcome will be a perpetual state of vaccinations and record updates will be in our future, and that the Gates Foundation will likely become the new landlord of society.

BTW, 50% of the kids in the Philippines that received the Gates Foundation anti-polio vaccine contracted polio from the vaccine. Just saying.

last i heard it was 100 %

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #257 on: April 19, 2020, 06:41:50 PM »
last i heard it was 100 %

semp

Not my words but worthy note:

"Despite the promising coverage, the circulating poliovirus still pose tremendous risk to children, until one child remains infected and not fully vaccinated. This is evidenced by the recent increase in confirmed cases,” said UNICEF Philippines Representative Oyun Dendevnorov. “UNICEF is working in collaboration with DOH, WHO and other partners, to boost up vaccination coverage. We must continue to strive together to reach all target population in the upcoming rounds of immunization. Polio has no cure; complete vaccination offers the only chance to protect our children and to eliminate polio from the Philippines once again.”

UNICEF and WHO have been supporting DOH and the Ministry of Health of the Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (BARMM) in its Sabayang Patak Kontra Polio vaccination campaigns and monitoring of the polio outbreak. Both organizations are long-standing partners of the Philippine Government in working towards routine immunization for all children in the country.

Parents and guardians are urged to have all children under five years vaccinated in the ongoing rounds of Sabayang Patak Kontra Polio from 20 January to 2 February in all regions of Mindanao, and 27 January to 7 February in NCR.

The transmission of polio, spread through faecal-oral route, can only be stopped if the immunisation coverage reaches over 95% of the targeted children. The risk cannot be mitigated as long as some children are not vaccinated regularly and especially during an outbreak.

Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #258 on: April 19, 2020, 07:16:37 PM »
sorry I mean it was 100% bs not 50%.  last I heard

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #259 on: April 20, 2020, 10:15:51 AM »
The TX governor just announced that there would be a reduction in restrictions, first state in the nation to do so, coming soon. His office would announce a schedule as to class or types of businesses to be allowed open. Schools will remain closed for the remainder of the school year.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #260 on: April 20, 2020, 10:23:44 AM »
The TX governor just announced that there would be a reduction in restrictions, first state in the nation to do so, coming soon. His office would announce a schedule as to class or types of businesses to be allowed open. Schools will remain closed for the remainder of the school year.

In our area there are still many businesses operating as oil and petrochemical, NASA, military, and other industries here along with support.

Our shop has not missed a beat. Traffic on the roads has been a bit less though. Not every business is open.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #261 on: April 20, 2020, 12:39:44 PM »

1 month from now...

In the lastest COVID-19 updates, Texas reports a huge spike in new cases. In a statement from Texas Governor Greg Abbott, social distancing and work-from-home restrictions are back in place, in addition to the reduction of listed essential businesses to hospitals, gas stations,and grocery stores. The new restrictions are due to the drastic increase in new cases over the past two weeks largely blamed on Abbott's lifting of the restrictions late April. Andrew Cuomo, governor of New York has offered Abbott spare respirators for the slammed hospital facilities in Dallas and Houston who have reported dramatic increase in the demand for these medical devices. Governor Abbott has also reached out to President Trump seeking additional funding support and has called in the National Guard to enforce re-instated social distancing measures on the expected backlash from certain groups on these new measures.
"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #262 on: April 20, 2020, 02:46:24 PM »
A great way to cull the herd.
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #263 on: April 20, 2020, 03:36:37 PM »
1 month from now...

In the lastest COVID-19 updates, Texas reports a huge spike in new cases. In a statement from Texas Governor Greg Abbott, social distancing and work-from-home restrictions are back in place, in addition to the reduction of listed essential businesses to hospitals, gas stations,and grocery stores. The new restrictions are due to the drastic increase in new cases over the past two weeks largely blamed on Abbott's lifting of the restrictions late April. Andrew Cuomo, governor of New York has offered Abbott spare respirators for the slammed hospital facilities in Dallas and Houston who have reported dramatic increase in the demand for these medical devices. Governor Abbott has also reached out to President Trump seeking additional funding support and has called in the National Guard to enforce re-instated social distancing measures on the expected backlash from certain groups on these new measures.

Pretty much this, if not worse.  Thing is, they ain't enforcing jack around here right now, as I see folks just lolly-gagging all over the damn place.  Wish I got hazard pay...
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #264 on: April 20, 2020, 04:54:52 PM »
sorry I mean it was 100% bs not 50%.  last I heard

Never sure exactly what you mean semp.

When I checked into the details of the vaccination program it turned out that the kids in Mindanao were only given the oral treatment, but never received the injection. Unless you receive both you are still vulnerable. So, as the numbers fell 6 out of 10 kids, in the end, completed immunization. Unless they all do the virus still exists in the wild and will reappear.

Not to fear, though. I'm sure Gates got his money.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #265 on: April 20, 2020, 05:08:43 PM »
1 month from now...

I really agree with you and I am at a complete loss to understand why any of the people in private or public authority belittle the danger of this disease. Save lives; the economy will recover afterwards. When medical science can say that this pandemic is beaten, I believe the resulting optimism will lead to a real upbeat in the economy.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #266 on: April 20, 2020, 05:50:30 PM »

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #267 on: April 20, 2020, 08:59:29 PM »
  Never got a flu shot and I haven't died from it yet. Many more die each year from the Flu than Covid-19 mostly because they are already compromised.
  Not smart or healthy to protect the "Herd" by shutting them away in the barn. Learn the lessons and start helping the "Herd" have healthier lifestyles to build an immune response.
    Drug companies have not made people healthier only more dependent. There is no real Flu Vaccine, those that get it still get sick.
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #268 on: April 20, 2020, 09:30:39 PM »
I haven't had the Flu since I stopped getting the shot. Not sure if it's coincidental. Just an observation.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #269 on: April 21, 2020, 07:12:12 AM »
  Never got a flu shot and I haven't died from it yet. Many more die each year from the Flu than Covid-19 mostly because they are already compromised.
  Not smart or healthy to protect the "Herd" by shutting them away in the barn. Learn the lessons and start helping the "Herd" have healthier lifestyles to build an immune response.
    Drug companies have not made people healthier only more dependent. There is no real Flu Vaccine, those that get it still get sick.

1. Covid has not been around for a year yet, so we can not compare year vs. year, yet.
2. first year stats from covid will be skewed by social distancing laws.
3. you will kill a good chunk of the heard if you let this disease go on its own. sure, comparing this year to two years from now, not as many would die in two years and infections would be less.  But, this year you wiped out 3-10 million of your herd to gain that "immunity".
4. Drug companies save everyone's lives, every year.  Run down your childs vaccine records then research history to check how bad life was. I dont see anyone walking with a polio limp anymore! how about a measles outbreak?  Seems like almost all kids go though school without horrific outcomes that were normal, just 80 years ago.