Author Topic: Patch did not fix text buffer  (Read 726 times)

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
Patch did not fix text buffer
« on: May 06, 2020, 08:39:13 PM »
Second most irritating thing in aces high.

Please fix.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Patch did not fix text buffer
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2020, 01:56:24 AM »
You presume its broken.  :cool:

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2020, 01:02:18 AM »
You presume its broken.  :cool:
:uhoh Was good to see you in-game Wed evening, Sir Guthrie :rock Sorry I didnt holler at ya....you were wrecking Au BB's bombers at the time, and didnt want to distract you. Then, just slipped my mind. Looked like you were "killing it", in the FUN CATEGORY :devil
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2020, 10:52:23 AM »
:uhoh Was good to see you in-game Wed evening, Sir Guthrie :rock Sorry I didnt holler at ya....you were wrecking Au BB's bombers at the time, and didnt want to distract you. Then, just slipped my mind. Looked like you were "killing it", in the FUN CATEGORY :devil

I was indeed having fun, Sir First. :) I get tunnel vision protecting my CV.  :cool: The buffer may not always reflect reality (I'd cover those B-26's flying low to the fleet in hit sprites then the heavy gunfire from the fleet would finish him off). I was actually trying to fly strike missions off the carrier. Alas, the enemy fleet nearby sank mine and I was forced to relocate north to fight the war under Perdweeb's command. It was he that rerouted the southern carrier without giving me support in the first place but what the hey.  :D

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2020, 04:14:26 AM »
I was indeed having fun, Sir First. :) I get tunnel vision protecting my CV.  :cool: The buffer may not always reflect reality (I'd cover those B-26's flying low to the fleet in hit sprites then the heavy gunfire from the fleet would finish him off). I was actually trying to fly strike missions off the carrier. Alas, the enemy fleet nearby sank mine and I was forced to relocate north to fight the war under Perdweeb's command. It was he that rerouted the southern carrier without giving me support in the first place but what the hey.  :D
What a "DWEEB" :rofl Was great seeing ya!
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain