Author Topic: latest update fails  (Read 328 times)

Offline riggingslinger

• Zinc Member
latest update fails
« on: May 06, 2020, 10:36:10 PM »
Haven't been on the game for awhile so need the new update.   The update and program crashes after about 90% of downloading.  I have shut off the firewall and antivirus but still crashes.  VPN is off and I have restarted the computer several times.   I have run into this before and don't remember what the fix is.  I am running Window 7.  Any help out there?

Palhorse  (palehorse)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: latest update fails
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2020, 01:07:18 AM »
DX9 version? I had same problem. I use the DX11 as I play in VR, but still keep my Non-VR stuff up to date. Heck I dont know if it updates both at same time? However I was showing my Niece the game in nonVR, so started DX9 and was an update. The text said 100% but it just stayed there....so on to VR  guess? Dont remember an update then, so...BAD MISTAKE....she LOVED IT, and never got Motion Sickness...UH-OH :furious   :rofl
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain