Author Topic: Weekend Events (Feb 24-25)  (Read 637 times)

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
Weekend Events (Feb 24-25)
« on: February 23, 2001, 09:22:00 PM »
Gentlemen,

The Snapshot Dogfight Over Hungary is at the usual time of 3 PM EST this Saturday in the Special Events Arena. CM's will be Busc and hblair.
The Check 6! event will be again this Sunday in the Special Events Arena at 4 PM EST. This will be an ETO set up and the hosting CM will be ghosth.
Come join the fun!      
Check here for details!

I had held off on this post in the hopes that 1.6 would be out and we would offer some of the new perk planes in our events.       If it does come out it will not change the Saturday Snapshot, but it would change the set up for the ETO Check 6!
Having said that I have some good news for all you historical event pilots that desire more of the classic events then what we have been able to offer in the past.

1.   Starting mid March we will add a Friday night Snapshot at 10 PM EST which will be repeated at the current time of our Snapshots on Saturday at 3 PM EST. That will bring the historical events to 3 during the week. Friday night, Saturday and Sunday. Numbers for these events will be tracked and if you enjoy them please support them by attending.
2.   The perk planes will be available for our events so plan on seeing them in the Snapshots and Check 6! on Sundays.      
3.   In the next week the weekly events team will start writing up a new batch of events.  Many will include the "perk" planes in the main.       Also those of you who have sent me events look for them in the coming months.
4.   We have several terrains that are nearly done.  You can be looking for 10bears Luzon4, Redwings ETO. Also jihad, cave, and fdski have been working on some very nice terrains that I have had some peeks at.
<S>
------------------------
CM daddog
332nd Flying Mongrels

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes.
That way, if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away - and barefoot.

[This message has been edited by daddog (edited 02-23-2001).]
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
Weekend Events (Feb 24-25)
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2001, 08:29:00 AM »
Daddog I seem to have ongoing probs with the events calender. Right now it only goes up to January. Also can't find any info on todays Checksix event.