Author Topic: social distancing  (Read 607 times)

Offline Scared

• Zinc Member
social distancing
« on: July 09, 2020, 03:54:30 PM »
hey um..from now on when I am in my b-17 I am going to need you guys to practice social distancing. I recommend 5k or more. thanks. :old:

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: social distancing
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2020, 04:00:39 PM »
hey um..from now on when I am in my b-17 I am going to need you guys to practice social distancing. I recommend 5k or more. thanks. :old:

Remember, real men don't wear oxygen masks above 10k.

Only scared weaklings.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2020, 04:46:25 PM »
I prefer to reach out and touch someone with lead.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2020, 05:09:32 PM »
I hate being accused of running all the time.  hate people that get behind me without wearing a mask.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2020, 08:57:03 AM »
There will be no social distancing for B-17s tomorrow night in Fortress Europe: Blitz Week!

Come join us tomorrow night at 10PM EST!
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Scared

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2020, 05:53:15 PM »
Well I am not sure I understand what is going on. I made it abundantly clear that I needed other players to stay at least 5K away from my b-17. Over the last couple of days a whole lot of friendly and a very unwelcome bunch of enemies have disregarded my request. I guess I can give you guys one more chance?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 05:54:59 PM by Scared »

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2020, 06:59:37 PM »
Well I am not sure I understand what is going on. I made it abundantly clear that I needed other players to stay at least 5K away from my b-17. Over the last couple of days a whole lot of friendly and a very unwelcome bunch of enemies have disregarded my request. I guess I can give you guys one more chance?

Hey Scared! Clarksburg,WV here!
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2020, 08:28:33 PM »
Hey Scared! Clarksburg,WV here!

Don't trust Nef....he's on the North side of town...we don't claim them.... :noid
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2020, 08:30:12 PM »
I would like to thank challenger for his new sounds.  I can hear somebody coughing when they're near me  :old: :old: :old:

ok, j/k  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2020, 08:44:31 PM »
When flying in formation wingtip to wingtip, all wings must be covered with nylon or canvas coverings.  Mudpacks must be approved by the flight surgeon in any open air cockpit flying. 

Under no circumstances, any wings are to be placed underneath coverings made from white lace material.  Enemy pilots may get confused and try to reach out and grope.  There is to be NO fraternizing with the enemy.

Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?