Author Topic: Miss Nashville  (Read 1645 times)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
Re: Miss Nashville
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2020, 06:33:18 PM »
They're good but I'm giving Vraciu props. His metal Mustang's are fabulous.

Nicely done, Greebo and all skinners. We see through the discord-makers. :cheers:We appreciate all of you!

Thanks, bro.  :cheers:

I learn(ed) from all of these guys.  It's a team effort.  Everyone pitches in to help each other.  We don't play passive aggressive games like The Butthurt Triplets do.  Thankfully, I neither need nor want validation from the latter.  I get all of that--and more--from my mentors, fellow skinners, and classy players like you.  I even got a personal compliment from the man himself the other day.  That was nice.

Thanks again.

:salute
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 07:48:38 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2020, 08:08:30 PM »
Looks like someone caught a fish.  :rofl :ahand

Your shade account while you got the boot?
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2020, 08:15:51 PM »
#Butthurt

:ahand

Still can't help yourself lying about me, I see.   Your prior lie--and getting busted for it--is your "justification" to behave like a passive aggressive twit. Typical. 

I would tell you where to go but I think you already know. 

Now stop cluttering up Greebo's thread with your bilge.  I really don't give a rip about your opinion of me.  Your lack of class is evident and hurts you and you alone. 

Sorry Greebo.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 08:23:35 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2020, 08:19:49 PM »
Now stop cluttering up Greebo's thread with your bilge. 

Again, finest BMF in the game behind Oboe's though (maybe). Still a great B-25 and a fine offering. Glad to have such a stellar member of the community like Greebo producing quality skins.

Great work Greebo. <S>
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2020, 08:22:08 PM »
You try way too hard.  (It isn't working.)

Everyone sees what you're doing.  I should do more to heed their advice not to sink to your level.   I almost enjoy your dissing me through your over-the-top compliments of others phrased with specific intent to needle me.  It shows I'm still stuck under your skin for [unintentionally] bursting your little bubble. 

I'll put my metal up against anyone's, and in any case my work--any of it--is better than anything you've ever done. :ahand

#micdrop

(Good work, Greebo, as always.  Sorry, but I had to say the above so I can get it off my plate once and for all.)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 08:32:33 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2020, 08:35:28 PM »
You try way too hard.  (It isn't working.)

Everyone sees what you're doing.  I should do more to heed their advice not to sink to your level.   I almost enjoy your dissing me through your over-the-top compliments of others phrased with specific intent to needle me.  It shows I'm still stuck under your skin for [unintentionally] bursting your little bubble. 

I'll put my metal up against anyone's, and in any case my work--any of it--is better than anything you've ever done. :ahand

#micdrop

(Good work, Greebo, as always.  Sorry, but I had to say the above so I can get it off my plate once and for all.)

So under my skin you ended up in my inbox. Sure, keep telling yourself that pal. <S>

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2020, 10:16:41 PM »
So under my skin you ended up in my inbox. Sure, keep telling yourself that pal. <S>

Quit playing the innocent.  It insults even the unintelligent. 

I tried to figure out what crawled up your backside and resolve it.   But we both already knew what it was, and you're clearly too petty, regardless (as you continue to demonstrate on a regular basis).

So, now that I've called you out in public you can quit crying about your inbox.   :ahand

I tried to bury the hatchet with you privately long ago but if you want to keep up your one-way feud be my guest.  We all know the score either way.

Grudges are senseless and solve nothing.  You are forgiven. 

Now back to skinning.  We've derailed this thread enough.

:banana:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 10:36:43 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2020, 11:30:32 PM »
We've derailed this thread enough.

You and Palace Cobra?

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2020, 11:57:34 PM »
Wow, heck of a lot of detail work going on! Love it  :aok :aok
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho