Author Topic: Weekend Events (Nov 2nd)  (Read 675 times)

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
Weekend Events (Nov 2nd)
« on: November 02, 2001, 09:14:00 AM »
Ladies and Gentlemen:

We are between the Friday night TOD’s so I will set up an impromptu Check 6 tonight in the Philippines. It will be open for 2 hours and the start time will be 11:05 PM Eastern time in the Special Events Arena.  Players will have multiple lives with the American Objective to capture fields or ports and the IJN Objective to sink American Fleets and keep them from gaining a foothold in the Philippines. Read the MOTD, (Message of the Day) when you enter the Special Events Arena to see what aircraft, fleets and fields will be used.  Use the map below for reference. Fields and Fleets will be closed at times keep the sides balanced. Expect to see F6F’s, F4U’s, TBM’s, Ki-61’s, A6M5’s, and Betty’s, (Ju-88 substituting). No N1K2's.

Buzzbait is working hard on the new Saturday TOD we will be starting in just a few weeks. Exile is building the pages needed for this new event and when he is done we will have sign up’s for the squads who want to participate. Yes squads can participate in both Friday and Saturday TOD’s.  :)

Wild Wednesday was a hit, (thanks for hosting sling) and the winner was zigrat and he picked next weeks plane to be the 109 G10!  :) This event will take place every Wednesday night at 7 PM Eastern time.
----------------
CM C.O.daddog
332nd Flying Mongrels
Noses in the wind since 1997
Special Events!

Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it
Irving Berlin
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
Weekend Events (Nov 2nd)
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2001, 03:42:00 PM »
Wild Wednesday was a hit, (thanks for hosting sling) and the winner was zigrat and he picked next weeks plane to be the 109 G10!  This event will take place every Wednesday night at 7 PM Eastern time.

This should read 10 PM Eastern. I was thinking in my "Pacific time".  :o  Sorry for the confusion.
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure