Author Topic: Creamo:  (Read 276 times)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Creamo:
« on: June 28, 2000, 08:22:00 AM »
Creamo, I respect alot of folks within the 'Fat Drunk Bastards', I hope one day that our two squads will have the opportunity to fly together.

And for the record, we've had 1 person quit AH due to their dislike of the F4U-1C and 1 person 'give it a rest' until V1.03. The rest (about 5)left to form other squadrons or to drop AH for school, family life, etc.

I don't judge your squadron by the acts of you when you flame some folks in my squad, please have  the same respect for my squadron.  We can't account for a sterile environment when it comes to individuality of a person.

Peace Bro!

Gordo, if you're out there..: Sorry I didn't get to speak with you privately last night, time was limited and I was in the middle of OPS.  Cya's up later this week!

------------------
Ripsnort(-rip1-)
~GeschwaderKommodore~I./JG2~Richthofen~[/i]
CLICK>> JG2 INFORMATION
Panzer Group Afrika~15th Panzer Division~[/i]

I spare no class or cult or  creed,
My course is endless through the year.
I bow all heads and break all hearts,
All owe homage-I am Fear.

-------------General Patton

[This message has been edited by Ripsnort (edited 06-28-2000).]

Offline Lance

• Silver Member
Creamo:
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2000, 10:26:00 AM »
ROFL!  Creamo is my hero.  He is the consumate Fat Drunk Bastard, and a damn funny guy.  We wouldn't trade him for Torque, Udie and Hblair together.  If you (the collective you reading this) think he's a jerk -- and trust me, he is -- then he's doing something right.  Fight the power, Creamo!

FDB isn't here seeking anyone's approval.  We fly without any rules restricting our members and people either respect that or they don't.  The minute FDB becomes a squad that is conscious of their image within the social club that is Aces High will be the minute Fatty and I nuke it.  We are rude, crude and lewd bastards of the lowest order and damn proud of it!  

Gordo
P.S. No sweat, Rip, I was just going to give you grief about changing countries  

[This message has been edited by Lance (edited 06-28-2000).]

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
Creamo:
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2000, 10:56:00 AM »
Out of curiosity what flight sim/game did the members of the FDB fly in before AH?

-Westy

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
Creamo:
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2000, 11:34:00 AM »

Originally posted by Lance:
The minute FDB becomes a squad that is conscious of their image within the social club that is Aces High will be the minute Fatty and I nuke it. We are rude, crude and lewd bastards of the lowest order and damn proud of it!
(edited 06-28-2000).]
You say you dont want an image, then you descibe the image you want.
You probably work harder at your "image" than any squad in the game.

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
Creamo:
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2000, 11:44:00 AM »
Heh, yeah, we're really laboring over it.

Westy there was no flying FDB before Aces High, it was something we'd made up in Starcraft and HalfLife (then Rogue Spear) to make fun of the overly serious clanners.

------------------
Fatty
Fat Drunk Bastards
"Never before in the field of human conflict was so little owed to so few that weighed and drank so much."

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
Creamo:
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2000, 11:50:00 AM »
Rip...dont know why do you lose time with such a ...guy. He will prolly answer like he has done to Saw ,StSanta, Bee, me and all the JG2.  

FDB is one of the best and funniest squads in Aces High.Happens that Creamo is just the bad apple between the good ones.

As I said in other thread, I have a dot command always reserved for him   (wich one?...hehehe)

[This message has been edited by RAM (edited 06-28-2000).]

Offline mason22

• Gold Member
Creamo:
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2000, 12:15:00 PM »
what's an image?  

Offline mason22

• Gold Member
Creamo:
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2000, 12:16:00 PM »
what's an image?  

------------------
Mason22
Fat Drunk Bastards  -- "shut up and FLY"

Offline Lance

• Silver Member
Creamo:
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2000, 12:29:00 PM »
The point is that I give less than a rat's bellybutton about what anyone else thinks of us, Pongo, least of all you.  If you respect FDB as a squad, fine.  If you don't, fine.  It matters not one whit to me.

Westy, Fatty described how he and I got here.  I've only flown offline sims before this.  Everyone in the squad is different, though.  Some have flown online sims for years, some haven't.

Gordo

Offline Badger

• Copper Member
      • Military Surplus Collectors Forums
Creamo:
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2000, 12:38:00 PM »

Originally posted by Pongo:
You say you dont want an image, then you descibe the image you want.
You probably work harder at your "image" than any squad in the game.

I'm ambivalent about the entire thread, but I did want to say to pongo....

ROFL.....outstanding observation...

<Salute> Pongo....

Regards,
Badger

Looking for a different kind of environment to discuss your favorite on-line flight simulator?
 http://www.egroups.com/group/flightsimsonline

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Creamo:
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2000, 05:38:00 PM »
<belch> I hate you kenny!

SOB

BTW...I agree wit Gordo.  I wouldn't trade Creamo for anything.  Except maybe for a bottle of Jack...or one of those shiney new Sacagawea coins...or maybe a diet pepsi...any other offers???  
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
Creamo:
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2000, 03:25:00 AM »
Am just taking a holliday on my "posting leave"....hehehe I knew that if I didn't post something here, Creamo would be dissapointed  

Hello Creamo (Waves!)

Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
Creamo:
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2000, 05:55:00 AM »
LOL SAW!

Love ya man!   be back soon PLEASE!