Author Topic: How to push a player out  (Read 4051 times)

Offline 2Dizzy

• Zinc Member
How to push a player out
« on: September 24, 2020, 08:39:07 PM »
<S> Gents

After playing for 20 years I decided to quit. I'm being hunted for several days now, in flight  and keyboard wise by several players. Yes, I have comments, I am mouthy and I get frustrated quite easily. I admit. Tried to adjust, but to much weirdness and tricks are going on ingame. As soon as you adress it, your a visiting slaughterhouse 5 on channel 200. I love the game and the flying, not the bag of tricks, the bashing and insults. Its enough

To Osmium; you finally got me to the point to quit. Be proud of it. To my squadmates and friends ingame: it was fun. Thanks for the good company!

<S> All but one

Offline 800nate800

• Nickel Member
Re: How to push a player out
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2020, 08:44:29 PM »
bruh F THEM. you are a way better pilot then them. they dont contribute jack watermelon anyway
former squeaker, but you wont 1v1 about it
Most my friends are banned......
Kommando Nowotny

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 09:15:09 PM »
Stand up for yourself.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline DaddyAce

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2020, 09:17:15 PM »
Heck detune 200, and enjoy the game.  Hope you stay, if not wishing you the best!    :salute

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2020, 10:17:25 PM »
Heck detune 200, and enjoy the game.  Hope you stay, if not wishing you the best!    :salute

^ ding ding ding We have a winner. :)

Offline haggerty

• Silver Member
      • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2020, 11:30:19 PM »
I can't picture Osmium being offensive on 200, doesnt he normally just response and not antagonize?
-Ninja250, -Spectre, -UBerHAGS, -FieroGT, -Haggerty, -Hellcat -Misawa, -Gloom -Nobunaga -Cobrakai

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2020, 02:12:43 AM »
<S> Gents

After playing for 20 years I decided to quit. I'm being hunted for several days now, in flight  and keyboard wise by several players. Yes, I have comments, I am mouthy and I get frustrated quite easily. I admit. Tried to adjust, but to much weirdness and tricks are going on ingame. As soon as you adress it, your a visiting slaughterhouse 5 on channel 200. I love the game and the flying, not the bag of tricks, the bashing and insults. Its enough

To Osmium; you finally got me to the point to quit. Be proud of it. To my squadmates and friends ingame: it was fun. Thanks for the good company!

<S> All but one

Hate to see you go! Detuning 200 is the best move to make, I rarely tune and even more rare for me to reply. Made for an enjoyable time.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2020, 06:35:57 AM »
"Weirdness and tricks" usually equal crappy internet connections..

Good luck with the rest of your life

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2020, 09:51:35 AM »
<S> Gents

<S> All but one

Why even have 200 tuned up?  It’s akin to drinking outta the gutter.  If you’re being “hunted” because of what you’ve said, whose fault is that?  Stay in the game for the fun.  Eliminate listening to 200 and squelch anyone that continues to “hunt” you.  Listening to someone’s else’s trash is your choice, not theirs.  What you say is your choice, not theirs. 

Stay in for the fun.  :salute

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2020, 10:21:34 AM »
Why even have 200 tuned up?  It’s akin to drinking outta the gutter.  If you’re being “hunted” because of what you’ve said, whose fault is that?  Stay in the game for the fun.  Eliminate listening to 200 and squelch anyone that continues to “hunt” you.  Listening to someone’s else’s trash is your choice, not theirs.  What you say is your choice, not theirs. 

Stay in for the fun.  :salute

LOL "drinking out of the gutter".

200 used to be fun on occasion.  Now it's 95%:

"You HOed me, and you should feel bad."
"I died outnumbered, and you should feel bad."\
"I chased you to ack, and you should feel bad."
*political BS who gives a flying toss topic of the day bonus round*

I keep it on most of the time for no good reason, but yes if it's bugging you it does have an off switch.  Squelch early, squelch often, and don't beak on 200 unless you're prepared to have it returned in kind.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2020, 10:25:32 AM »
I haven't tuned into channel 200 is years and was happy for it. I'm a rubbish pilot now that I'm older and flying way less than I used to, but I do still enjoy winging up and flying with buds.

Hope you change your mind. :salute
"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech

Offline 2Dizzy

• Zinc Member
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2020, 10:35:10 AM »
Thanks all for the replies and advice of some of you. Tuning down Chanel 200 is probabely the best one. I’ll think it over, but have to cool down a bit for a clear mind. May be I’ll reconsider in a few days.

<S> Dizz

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2020, 10:36:51 AM »
Good plan!  :aok

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2020, 11:00:59 AM »
Thanks all for the replies and advice of some of you. Tuning down Chanel 200 is probabely the best one. I’ll think it over, but have to cool down a bit for a clear mind. May be I’ll reconsider in a few days.

<S> Dizz

That's the ticket. Don't let others determine your future..... make your own.  :aok

PS if you see me on, holler and I will gladly fly with you. I'll even change sides to do so...... any time.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 11:02:42 AM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2020, 12:02:43 PM »
200: Shuffler is a poo poo haed so thare  :D