Author Topic: Key Reason why ENY is stupid  (Read 21048 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Key Reason why ENY is stupid
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2020, 02:01:22 AM »
dude I have stopped a base take from bishops late at knight it was 5v1, killed 2 goons. a couple of days ago 2 guys, rooks, stopped us  we had 7 at that base, 7v2, they killed us all, a couple of times.  we had eny, they didnt, we didnt complain, we had fun, all we needed was 2 bases to win the war.

semp
SAME!!!! Even though, 1bdspd use to complain about me...those SWINE THat could fly..SEMI-bASE CAPTURE SCENARIOS WERE BOSS! ENY was ZERO IMPACT for my fun! I have stopped NUMEROUS BASE TAKES by myself...well until they put up a Dominate Effort(for 30 min in one situation). Ask NOTAR,Eurastus, Redcthr/grndpndr,Tyfoo just off the top of my head!
This SANDBOX set up, is by FAR, Greatest opportunity to achieve PURE FUN in this genre, IMHO! It is what you make of it...as per Game Play/Fun!! Where else could one go, that is better?......YEP CRICKETTES  :aok
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2020, 02:34:38 AM »
You chose not to fly a f4u.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2020, 04:07:45 AM »
You chose not to fly a f4u.

DCS UH1H hovering practice .... I'm getting pretty damn good in it ... I can get into a hover pretty good and avoid VRS. I need to stop mast bumping after landing though it's unsanitary and hazardous to the ground crew but kinda cool to watch ...... specially if you do stick some one! LOL
"Destination anywhere! So Far Gone, I'm almost There."
The Damned! (Est. 1988) Damned if we do - No fun if we don't!

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2020, 11:22:56 AM »
if you fly non ENY affected aircraft and vehicles from the start.....there is no problem

If none of the Vehicle and aircraft were affected by ENY there wouldn't be a problem.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 11:26:13 AM by Vinkman »
Who is John Galt?

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2020, 11:25:23 AM »

eny is not a problem...

Let's review:
It is a problem.
It's not a solution.
Who is John Galt?

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2020, 11:29:24 AM »

I would say, "Add more GV's for the higher (lower?) ENY side of things", but it's looking like they'd simply be ignored like the Panzer F.  Don't be afraid of the F, you might be surprised at what that short barrel 75 could do. :)

Your attempts to solve my ENY problem only reinforce that the real issue IS ENY.    :salute
Who is John Galt?

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2020, 11:39:59 AM »
Exactly..... some people would rather suffer than just even teams.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2020, 11:47:47 AM »
ENY should be tied to a persons score...the better they are the more restricted their choices.

I like that!   :aok

Crazy but it might help new players stay longer not getting instafragged over-and-over by vets in their LA7\Spit16\PerkN plane.  :old:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 11:50:52 AM by Slade »
-- Flying as X15 --

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2020, 12:19:37 PM »
Your attempts to solve my ENY problem only reinforce that the real issue IS ENY (for me).

If there is one thing you've made clear in this thread it is you don't like ENY.

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2020, 12:37:55 PM »
Your attempts to solve my ENY problem only reinforce that the real issue IS ENY.    :salute

Actually not an attempt to solve ENY, it's an attempt to add more things.  The ENY factor is just a minor part of it. :D
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2020, 12:42:54 PM »
Exactly..... some people would rather suffer than just even teams.

i don't suffer and this is from a guy that only uses p51 and no eny doesn't make me log.

I don't change for a different reason.  I don't like flying alone. both bishops and rooks do their own thing, mostly gv or long bomber flights.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2020, 01:13:26 PM »
ENY has a design discrepancy.... It registers players logged in instead of players in flight... It goes back to players logging in and not playing hoping to get war perks or players failing to log out... Needs to be an AFK auto kick for 30min of no activity... Knights had 29ENY with 11 players in flight with 24 logged in and the other countries had 19 logged in with 14 in flight with no ENY ...I checked every 5 min for 45min with little or no change... So knights had high ENY with least amount of actual players
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 01:15:05 PM by scott66 »
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2020, 01:37:47 PM »
ENY has a design discrepancy.... It registers players logged in instead of players in flight... It goes back to players logging in and not playing hoping to get war perks or players failing to log out... Needs to be an AFK auto kick for 30min of no activity... Knights had 29ENY with 11 players in flight with 24 logged in and the other countries had 19 logged in with 14 in flight with no ENY ...I checked every 5 min for 45min with little or no change... So knights had high ENY with least amount of actual players

True story.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2020, 01:39:57 PM »
I don't see any issue with being kicked after a period of no action. I have been playing RDR2 and it does this very thing. It will give you warnings plenty of time pryor.

A few folks stay on just to get the new skins. That would be the only issue.... small as it is.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2020, 01:42:04 PM »
I don't see any issue with being kicked after a period of no action. I have been playing RDR2 and it does this very thing. It will give you warnings plenty of time pryor.

A few folks stay on just to get the new skins. That would be the only issue.... small as it is.

There will be players that man a gun at a rear base or park a vehicle under trees at a rear base just to circumvent such.