Author Topic: College football 2020  (Read 27940 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: College football 2020
« Reply #345 on: December 28, 2021, 10:43:12 AM »
Zero sense, logically, seems to closely resemble your presumptive 'reasoning.'  :huh

Last time I checked people with the vaccine are still getting sick and spreading the virus. Tell me again how your "reasoning" is so much better?
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #346 on: December 28, 2021, 10:49:18 AM »
Last time I checked people with the vaccine are still getting sick and spreading the virus. Tell me again how your "reasoning" is so much better?

Knowing how the vaccine works is a start versus lauding snake oil as a post infection preference to vaccinating people against a virus.

https://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/COVID19/VaccineInformation/HowVaccinesWork

Offline Eviscerate

• Copper Member
« Reply #347 on: December 28, 2021, 10:54:51 AM »

Did any science professional state that by getting the vaccine you will 100% not be able to contract or spread COVID? The vaccine came out after 5 variants had been detected. It's akin to getting the flu shot from 3 years ago. It will certainly help, but no medical professional is claiming 100% immunity as the mutations continue.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #348 on: December 28, 2021, 11:07:24 AM »
Died with or from..

Never clear on purpose to push it further than it needed to go...

I know several who died with it and had the cause of death counted as covid death..one affecting their insurance coverage which is criminal

The majority of new hospitalizations of covid are from testing when they were admitted for totally unrelated issues

No real studies on natural immunity only the quest to get all vaxxed using an emergency released vaccine whose testing results are locked up for like 50 years...

To close sports for a cold now going around is just stupid

This has become so political it is a joke to many of us

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #349 on: December 28, 2021, 11:12:02 AM »
Oh, its become political, alright. But I don't think you truly understand the joke ... or its consequences.  :huh

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #350 on: December 28, 2021, 11:22:02 AM »
It became political when Bob Woodward was told it is very deadly and said person said it would be gone when the warm weather got warm.

The main spreaders are those unvaxxed petrie dishes. If you weren't wearing that tin foil suit, you would know that almost all the hospital admissions were the unvaxxed.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #351 on: December 28, 2021, 11:23:39 AM »
What ever happened to the hydroxychloroquine wonder drug that would end the Pandemic?

No one talks about that anymore.  Or is that sooooo 2020?

:rolleyes:

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #352 on: December 28, 2021, 11:24:51 AM »
What ever happened to the hydroxychloroquine wonder drug that would end the Pandemic?

Guess someone sold off stock.  :aok

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #353 on: December 28, 2021, 11:43:59 AM »
Stay with the program..its almost 2022 not 2020 and potato head has been in charge...maybe...for over a year now

The virus has mutated into a bad cold but some think it should require the lockdowns and steps that where implemented when we were told it was much more deadly..

With the purposely manipulation of the data it is now impossible to tell just how deadly it truly was then..

But what SA and UK have shown omicron is nothing like the previous versions with the new ones yet to come predicted to be even less severe but many want/ need the paranoia to continue...

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #354 on: December 28, 2021, 11:44:41 AM »

Still more effective than the Vax and would have saved 100Ks of more lives. But you know, can't have that when yoi are pushing an agenda against the president.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #355 on: December 28, 2021, 11:47:28 AM »

With the purposely manipulation of the data ...

Whoa ... conspiracy.  :O

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #356 on: December 28, 2021, 11:48:16 AM »
Still more effective than the Vax and would have saved 100Ks of more lives. But you know, can't have that when yoi are pushing an agenda against the president.

Yikes! Conspiracy!  :O

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #357 on: December 28, 2021, 12:18:32 PM »
Whoa ... conspiracy.  :O

Nope just a political power grab here in the states...it's clear as day to many

Eagler

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #358 on: December 28, 2021, 12:39:32 PM »
Nope just a political power grab here in the states...it's clear as day to many

Eagler

As I said ... conspiracy (fear of change ... even for one's own good). Fear .... based .... imagined .... projected .... conspiracy.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #359 on: December 28, 2021, 01:05:30 PM »

The virus has mutated into a bad cold but some think it should require the lockdowns and steps that where implemented when we were told it was much more deadly..

It might surprise you, but I somewhat agree.

Virus' will tend to mutate to more transmissible, but less deadly forms.  Then the more transmissible strains will out produce and displace the more dangerous ones.

At this point, the VAST majority of those becoming seriously ill and filling ICU beds and dying, are the unvaccinated.  Since vaccines are now developed and readily available, the vast majority of those dying are almost certainly of a particular anti-vax...ilk.

Everyone I know that I care about living is fully vaxxed and boosted.  The risks of death for from a breakthrough infection for them are pretty low.  It's still plenty deadly to the completely unvaxxed ilk.

If those of that ilk are determined to differentially self-cull...then OK, have fun with that.  Those I know like that, I will still make a half-hearted attempt at just mentioning, "Jeez dude, you really ought to get vaxxed...<yawn> or...whatever."  But don't expect me to bother saying it twice.   Is it worth shutdowns to save them?  Hmmm.  I need to think on that one. 
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.