Author Topic: College football 2020  (Read 27941 times)

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
Re: College football 2020
« Reply #360 on: December 28, 2021, 01:23:18 PM »
In a series of Twitter posts, Craig Spencer, who teaches emergency medicine at Columbia University Medical Center, said every boosted patient he has seen in the emergency room has had no difficulty breathing or shortness of breath. Those who have had two doses of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines also have had mild symptoms, he said, “but more than those who had received a third dose.” But almost every patient who had to be hospitalized was unvaccinated, he said.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #361 on: December 28, 2021, 02:54:50 PM »
Natural immunity...where did that conversion go?

SA is a good example of what should happen..there omicron peak has passed and it was nothing compared to previous variants

The fear is vaccinated but still extremely unhealthy ppl...most of the ones you see rolling around in the malls these days...will have worse reactions than natural immunity in South Africa...but so far that has not been the case either

Waiting for the SC to rule potato heads mandate illegal...

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #362 on: December 28, 2021, 03:12:19 PM »

The fear is vaccinated but still extremely unhealthy ppl...most of the ones you see rolling around in the malls these days...will have worse reactions than natural immunity in South Africa...but so far that has not been the case either

You're waxing random, at this point, sir.  :headscratch:

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #363 on: December 28, 2021, 03:40:38 PM »
Welcome back Arlo..you were missed :)

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #364 on: December 28, 2021, 03:59:24 PM »
Welcome back Arlo..you were missed :)

Thank you, sir.  :)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #365 on: December 28, 2021, 04:46:34 PM »
In a series of Twitter posts, Craig Spencer, who teaches emergency medicine at Columbia University Medical Center, said every boosted patient he has seen in the emergency room has had no difficulty breathing or shortness of breath. Those who have had two doses of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines also have had mild symptoms, he said, “but more than those who had received a third dose.” But almost every patient who had to be hospitalized was unvaccinated, he said.

I am sure he sees a lot of patients in his class. Very few people are hospitalized compared to how many actually get it. Many have little or no symptoms. Many more are fraudulently put on the list that should not be on there.

But like I said... at least it is curing cancer, heart disease, aids, STDs, hang nails...... etc.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #366 on: December 28, 2021, 05:02:22 PM »

I am sure he sees a lot of patients in his class. Very few people are hospitalized compared to how many actually get it. Many have little or no symptoms. Many more are fraudulently put on the list that should not be on there.

But like I said... at least it is curing cancer, heart disease, (snip the devolving silliness)

Apparently, you would attribute deaths to nothing but non-Covid co-morbidities without giving Covid any impact at all (when, symptomatically, it has proven otherwise). When a virus accelerates the death of someone already suffering from other conditions then it ... caused the death. Seems hyperbole cuts both ways (if not more-so against the sarcastically stubborn denial of the deaths that resulted from Covid infection).

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #367 on: December 28, 2021, 10:03:06 PM »
It says 55% mortality. Mortality typically indicates death in spite of treatment. Words matter. If that supposedly requires 'clarification/translation' then data misuse or massaging becomes the issue.  :huh

There are many writers in the world who are quite bad at making things clear, but some of the worst are scientists and lawyers.  This stuff is written by scientists, so there we have it.  We can complain about it all we want, but it's like complaining that Texas is too hot in the summer.  OK, but that's just how things are.

Here, they are giving a table of data.  I didn't think it was confusing, but I also looked at it a few times already, read some papers, etc., and so was more used to it.

The table is titled "Ivermectin for Covid-19", and they list the data columns as "Improvement, Studies, Patients".  Then they give a bunch of rows of data, such as "All studies", "Mortality", etc.

This means in the case of "Mortality", they purport "55%" as the "Improvement", "32" in the "Studies" column, and "43,529" in the "Patients" column.

One useful thing when reading stuff by scientists (knowing that it might be confusingly written) is, if something doesn't make any sense (like a mortality rate of 55%), it might mean that the reader is misinterpreting things and has to dig at it more to see if that crazy thing is really what the author is intending.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #368 on: December 29, 2021, 08:28:24 AM »
Imagine being scared of a Nobel Prize winning "wonder drug" medicine, and then using a propaganda press to scare people into taking it. Wrong on so many levels.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #369 on: December 29, 2021, 08:54:22 AM »
Imagine being scared of a Nobel Prize winning "wonder drug" medicine, and then using a propaganda press to scare people into taking it. Wrong on so many levels.

Your post is wrong on so many levels. You may wanna check your facts before you insert them into your massaged reality.  :huh
« Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 08:56:28 AM by Arlo »

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #370 on: December 29, 2021, 09:33:00 AM »
Manipulation

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/omicron-could-prompt-looser-fed-policy-analyst-145339454.html

It's what it is all about at this point if not since the beginning..IMO

Eagler

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #371 on: December 29, 2021, 09:43:14 AM »
Your post is wrong on so many levels. You may wanna check your facts before you insert them into your massaged reality.  :huh

Actually it's not, as I've done far more research on this than you. You and your propaganda press want people to take the vaccine to push a big pharma fascist agenda while providing no alternative that actually is saving people's lives. It's pathetic man.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #372 on: December 29, 2021, 09:50:01 AM »
Actually it's not, as I've done far more research on this than you. You and your propaganda press want people to take the vaccine to push a big pharma fascist agenda while providing no alternative that actually is saving people's lives. It's pathetic man.

Bookmarking conspiracy pages in not 'research.' First, find out about Nobel Peace Prize winners versus nominees. Second, apply your 'critical thinking' fully 360' to see how much of a 'propaganda machine' your 'research sources' are.  :aok

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #373 on: December 29, 2021, 10:04:35 AM »
Oh, and, the profits of a free vaccine must be staggering for 'Big Pharma.'  ;)

Offline LNG15

• Copper Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #374 on: December 29, 2021, 10:19:58 AM »
Not to start getting frustrated, I understand your guys point of view of what happened to some of the bowl games being canceled and some still going on. But could we change the topic back to the college football playoffs pretty please. I read some of the point of views, and was just wanting to talk about football only. I wanted to mention that Alabama said that they feel like they are underdogs in this game which I consider weird that they have a decent offense, and a good QB. And yet I feel UC is the underdog for this.
Be Prepared To "Get Lanced!"