Author Topic: Getting to know each other  (Read 2993 times)

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
Re: Getting to know each other
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2020, 06:21:28 PM »
Welcome back Panzzer, old "new" blood is always great.  :salute
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline LilBlizz

• Zinc Member
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2020, 06:40:23 PM »
Panzzer.... watch out for this one. She is getting better quickly. Some are thinking she may be reincarnated from one of our past players...... I don't know but I blame her Mom.

:rofl

Shuffler you give me too much credit...or my mom too much credit!  :rofl
Always a good time flying with you!! :)
"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." -Albert Einstein
Never be afraid of failure.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2020, 04:18:47 AM »
Welcome back Riku / Panzzer

As much as things change as we go through life,  you'll find that most times things remain the same

Outside of the AH community having some of It's members earning their eternal golden wings

Its just another day, week, month, year gone by

I'm  TC , don't know if you remember me or not but I've been here since like October 99.....

<S> & Cheers 🍻

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2020, 06:01:50 AM »
Panzzer!  :rock
-- Flying as X15 --

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2020, 04:27:35 AM »
Shuffler you give me too much credit...or my mom too much credit!  :rofl
Always a good time flying with you!! :)
:furious And I had ZERO impact????????? HERACY!!!! I blame SIS :devil "or my mom too much credit"..........what were we talkinging aboutabout againagain? Baseballball Bats??? I DISTINCTLY REMEMBER the wind was blowinginging...... :rofl :rofl :rofl
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline SOLAS

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2020, 04:45:28 PM »
It's nice to see that there are still some of you from the legendary times. I had lost interest at some point, just when the wonderful H2H option was finished. And with it, interesting individual maps from users and the fantastic air races that were simply a highlight. Recently a pilot from back then (Zapkin) wrote to me and reminded me that we had a great time in H2H despite having only a few pilots and for me it was a great experience. I hope that now that we can fly in VR and the number of pilots in the game is slowly approaching the number of H2H players at that time, we can move closer to this unique era. I am just adjusting my VR equipment and then the engine starts.
The eagle flies up towards the sun
High above the fields of babylon
In one claw he holds an olive branch for peace
In the other, twelve arrows for his enemies

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2020, 07:05:56 PM »
I am just adjusting my VR equipment and then the engine starts.

Looking forward to seeing you again, Solas.

Soon.

- oldman

Offline Panzzer

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2020, 07:14:23 PM »
Thanks!

So some of the old names still around and some new. Nice to hear from you all!

Still need to get some more time of my own, playing hours have been limited (with the family (son's activites) and the house and yard to tend to..), but good to know that there's some action still!

Oh TC, of course I remember you! We had some message exchange back in the days, fun times. <S>

<S> to the old friends and also to the new ones to meet. May the flight be courageous!

Panzzer - Lentorykmentti 3

Offline Panzzer

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2020, 08:02:39 PM »
<S> Oldman, MrFork, Slash, whom I might forget. You were my heroes when the CT got renamed as AvA. But I was looking through my private messages and looks like I was in AvA staff from 2005 to 2008. Wow, I didn't remember it to be that long a time, so it must have been fun and with a great staff. Thanks!

From December 2008 I've been in the CM staff for some of the European time operations but that probably got to a hold even before I closed my account for the first time, probably some time after my son's birth. But thanks to the then CM staff members who took me in, such as 68Falcon, Sasmox, Brooke, Sled, Rattfink, Wasq, ROC, etc. I can't remember the names of all the people now, but thanks to all who were part of that team and supported each other! <S> to Dux in the terrain team!

:salute
Panzzer - Lentorykmentti 3

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2020, 10:23:44 PM »
Welcome Back
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2020, 11:14:45 PM »

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2020, 05:25:35 AM »
It's nice to see that there are still some of you from the legendary times. I had lost interest at some point, just when the wonderful H2H option was finished. And with it, interesting individual maps from users and the fantastic air races that were simply a highlight. Recently a pilot from back then (Zapkin) wrote to me and reminded me that we had a great time in H2H despite having only a few pilots and for me it was a great experience. I hope that now that we can fly in VR and the number of pilots in the game is slowly approaching the number of H2H players at that time, we can move closer to this unique era. I am just adjusting my VR equipment and then the engine starts.

Haven't seen that name in a while. H2H was the best times. Jely's cross map, custom air race maps. Those were the days.

SOLAS get back in the sky
"Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you"---Betty

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline Scared

• Zinc Member
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2020, 08:22:17 PM »

solas it is me bud...zapkin..now scared. you gotta come back. if you want to you can learn the custom arenas and it is possible. its an old game, but the flight model and ballistics..make it great. plus Artlaws would want you here!

Offline Scared

• Zinc Member
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2020, 08:23:00 PM »
Haven't seen that name in a while. H2H was the best times. Jely's cross map, custom air race maps. Those were the days.

SOLAS get back in the sky

what he said!

Offline Scared

• Zinc Member
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2020, 09:03:12 PM »
the bottom line is this: it is a blast..we are all getting older and we should enjoy what makes us happy while we still can!