Author Topic: Mic not working  (Read 620 times)

Offline Rockfish61

• Zinc Member
Mic not working
« on: November 22, 2020, 11:48:07 AM »
I have tried the suggestions posted here previously to no avail.  Please help.  I have a USB Mic on my headphone.  I can hear others talk amd communicate with text.  But no one is hearing me.  Please help

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Re: Mic not working
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 11:50:01 AM »
Does the mic work in Windows?

Offline Rockfish61

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2020, 08:16:35 PM »
Yes, Mic works in Windows, Discord and other games.  I can hear everyone fine but when I push "T" it is not TX me.  No one replies.  I was also told F12 might work but that is my center reset for TrackIR.

Windows test says my Mic gain is 91%

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2020, 08:34:58 PM »
you can try tuning yourself on the radio for testing.  type ".radio 5 rockfish61" (or whatever your in game handle is)

What buttons do you have mapped for transmit range & transmit channel?  Use the button for transmit channel to test once you have yourself tuned.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2020, 08:44:57 PM »
Yes, Mic works in Windows, Discord and other games.  I can hear everyone fine but when I push "T" it is not TX me.  No one replies.  I was also told F12 might work but that is my center reset for TrackIR.

Windows test says my Mic gain is 91%

F12 is the default command for the tunable radio. You need this radio so map a key if you don't want to use F12.

In the clipboard preferences voice setup make sure volume is 100% and boost is max.

T transmits the local channel only.

Open the text radio bar and in the v box type your gameid. Or use Oboe's dot command.

Use the key you mapped to transmit the tunable radio and you should hear yourself in the game. When it's working and adjusted set the channel back to country so others can hear you.