Author Topic: Interesting Death Rate Report  (Read 24624 times)

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Re: Interesting Death Rate Report
« Reply #135 on: December 01, 2020, 03:54:31 PM »
So three deaths from one person passing. Wonder if he or she had ulcers or and in grown toe nail.  :D

More fuel for the numbers fire.

It's still one death but it could be used to promote three different agendas.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #136 on: December 01, 2020, 04:40:24 PM »
It's still one death but it could be used to promote three different agendas.

I know... but what if it was listed as three..........

Just trying to make a point.  The death can be listed under any manner of causes if they are sick. Just pick the one that makes the hospital the most money.

Story out now says that SARs was in country as early as mid December of last year. They have blood samples.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #137 on: December 01, 2020, 05:10:21 PM »
Watching streaming youtube videos the last few days showing testimony of what when on there the 1st week in nov shows the use of covid as a weapon to control the required oversight

As the same exact thing happened in numerous cities shows a coordinated and planned course of action

It is the perfect tool for what it was used for this year

Eagler

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #138 on: December 01, 2020, 05:44:57 PM »
Watch the video I posted and then get back to me  :aok

Well on behalf of all those present, I have to thank intellects like you and Amazing Polly for "standing post" and clarifying all these imposing dangers. I'll be prepared to implement all the necessary protective measures when the are made clear.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #139 on: December 01, 2020, 06:09:29 PM »
Well on behalf of all those present, I have to thank intellects like you and Amazing Polly for "standing post" and clarifying all these imposing dangers. I'll be prepared to implement all the necessary protective measures when the are made clear.

You better make sure there is room on the comet before you make your bed.  :old:

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #140 on: December 01, 2020, 06:21:04 PM »
You better make sure there is room on the comet before you make your bed.  :old:

Oh hell... if worse comes to worst, I can always become Soylent Green.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #141 on: December 01, 2020, 08:03:57 PM »
I know... but what if it was listed as three..........

Just trying to make a point.  The death can be listed under any manner of causes if they are sick. Just pick the one that makes the hospital the most money.

Story out now says that SARs was in country as early as mid December of last year. They have blood samples.

I expect the doctors make their best guess on cause of death. The hospitals are required to report covid positive patients even if it isn't the primary cause of death. Then they become part of the covid fatality numbers.

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #142 on: December 01, 2020, 08:16:52 PM »
I expect the doctors make their best guess on cause of death. The hospitals are required to report covid positive patients even if it isn't the primary cause of death. Then they become part of the covid fatality numbers.

Not true. Doctors are not permitted to pick and choose from countless causes of death to suit some obscure goal. If the cause of death cannot be definitively defined, then the cause must be listed as "undetermined".
For example, if a Covid patient was sent home after testing positive and then perished at home without further medical intervention, the cause of death would not be listed as covid death until a definitive autopsy was performed. Something not likely to happen for some extended time considering how badly the medical infrastructure is overtaxed.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #143 on: December 01, 2020, 08:54:43 PM »
Oh hell... if worse comes to worst, I can always become Soylent Green.

oh man, i can make some salsa that will turn you into soylent green in the morning  :rofl

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #144 on: December 01, 2020, 09:52:05 PM »
... Doctors are not permitted to pick and choose from countless causes of death to suit some obscure goal....

That's correct. They have to record their opinion of the actual causes of death and the main cause. They can't just pick whatever they feel like. They use their experience and make their best guess.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #145 on: December 02, 2020, 06:37:27 AM »
If you think some hospitals did not cheat the system and skew the numbers you are fooling yourself

Pretty sure they did not have anyone confirming the covid check box on the old ppl dying in the crappy state run old folks homes

Dont be so naive...the world is more corrupt than most want to believe

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #146 on: December 02, 2020, 10:23:03 AM »
If you think some hospitals did not cheat the system and skew the numbers you are fooling yourself

Pretty sure they did not have anyone confirming the covid check box on the old ppl dying in the crappy state run old folks homes

Eagler

Nothing like a re-affirmation of one's faith in the ethics of the medical profession to start the day.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #147 on: December 02, 2020, 11:42:13 AM »

Eagler

There is certainly some fraud in the medical community but I think the covid counting issues are mostly due to hasty legislation and the focus on counting total cases instead of hospitalizations and deaths.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #148 on: December 02, 2020, 12:11:03 PM »
Nothing like a re-affirmation of one's faith in the ethics of the medical profession to start the day.

We see it in the news often. Nurses killing babies, Doctors raping patients. etc etc..... Like any profession, there are good and bad.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #149 on: December 02, 2020, 12:19:43 PM »
There was a very good whistle blower video created by a former woman military nurse who blew the lid off one of the hospitals in New York she volunteered to work at who were blatenly lying and doing shady things. I can't remember the video or name of the woman. Will have to do some research to find it. It was very good. But it really showed how these struggling hospitals were desperate for money because they were close to going under.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion