Author Topic: Interesting Death Rate Report  (Read 24613 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Interesting Death Rate Report
« Reply #150 on: December 02, 2020, 12:40:30 PM »
The video stated in the beginning NY would mark the old sick/ homeless/poor as dirt as covid and put them on covid floors and bam they had covid

This it?

https://youtu.be/AaCAUPrPmAQ

Many ways to cheat and at different times during treatment

Its not the medical community but human nature these days I don't blindly trust

Eagler
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 12:46:35 PM by Eagler »
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #151 on: December 02, 2020, 03:11:27 PM »
The sad thing is those types ruin the norm. Most Doctors, Nurses, and hospitals are good. You jave your bad apples just as the police departments and any other profession do.

They can ruin the numbers though. Galveston Texas was showing a lot of folks testing positive. A few dieing, a few recovering. This was for weeks on end. Then someone realized their charts were not right and in a couple of days there was a miracle recovery spike on the charts.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #152 on: December 02, 2020, 03:54:47 PM »
Shuffler, which hospital?

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #153 on: December 02, 2020, 09:46:54 PM »
Shuffler, which hospital?

semp

This was the whole county. Galveston County, not just the island. No idea if it was at hospital level or county level.... it was the numbers for the whole county though.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 09:48:30 PM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #154 on: December 03, 2020, 09:21:03 AM »
All about control with fear.

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #155 on: December 03, 2020, 09:36:59 AM »
All about control with fear.

Sadly it is looking more like that everyday

Heard some gov official recorded a message about locking down again from Mexico after he snuck off in a private jet...

Crap like that skews the narrative they are trying to cram down everyone elses throat

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #156 on: December 03, 2020, 09:59:23 AM »
Sadly it is looking more like that everyday

Heard some gov official recorded a message about locking down again from Mexico after he snuck off in a private jet...

Eagler

The Mayor of Austin.

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #157 on: December 03, 2020, 01:41:48 PM »
In michigan one person told us to think twice before going up north for holiday.  Then a dock had said some guy called asking to get his boat put in. When the dock hand said they were booked. He asked would it make a difference if my wife was governor?

They are just people like us, with information like us, trying to play a numbers game.  BS is 60% of the method.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #158 on: December 03, 2020, 01:47:42 PM »
It is all planned

Think about 2021 when masks are mandated for everyone anytime you are in public..

Who will push back harder? The ones who wanted the new admin or the other side?

What do you think happens next?

Eagler

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #159 on: December 03, 2020, 02:17:36 PM »
What do you think happens next?

Covid infection and death rates go down if people act responsibly? There's plenty of evidence of that working elsewhere. It's not like the United States is on a different planet (well, physically).

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #160 on: December 03, 2020, 04:47:04 PM »
Covid infection and death rates go down if people act responsibly? There's plenty of evidence of that working elsewhere. It's not like the United States is on a different planet (well, physically).

In China they just shoot protesters and run them over with tanks. Seems effective.

Here folks whine when you shoot a criminal.... which many protesters turned out to be.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #161 on: December 03, 2020, 05:15:12 PM »
In China they just shoot protesters and run them over with tanks. Seems effective.

Here folks whine when you shoot a criminal.... which many protesters turned out to be.

Nothing like controlling an unhappy population with force.... just so long as you're not in the unhappy group.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #162 on: December 03, 2020, 05:29:05 PM »
Wouldn't be the first time someone tried to change the subject because they were uncomfortable discussing things rationally in this thread (well, and others). That's ok, I actually understand that reasonable discussion is not the goal. Even when it was claimed it was.  :aok

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #163 on: December 03, 2020, 06:44:12 PM »

Thats not true, a lot of western European countries have had big outbreaks. No one ever talks about their "poor leadership" i wonder why that is... I am so tired of hearing "if only america was like those other countries". Its not. If you want to live like another country, go move there! I don't want to be like freaking Europe, or south America, or Australia, or Africa. Smaller countries are also much easier to manage in terms of governments controlling their populations. Thats why those countries appear to be so much better with Covid, albeit have become much more corrupt. IMO, the UN has done nothing but undermine America and its leadership while propping up communist China as they lock people in apartments and take them to camps where who knows what happened to them. Is that what you want America to be? If so, you should be ashamed.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #164 on: December 03, 2020, 07:02:30 PM »
Thats not true, a lot of western European countries have had big outbreaks. No one ever talks about their "poor leadership" i wonder why that is... I am so tired of hearing "if only america was like those other countries". Its not. If you want to live like another country, go move there! I don't want to be like freaking Europe, or south America, or Australia, or Africa. Smaller countries are also much easier to manage in terms of governments controlling their populations. Thats why those countries appear to be so much better with Covid, albeit have become much more corrupt. IMO, the UN has done nothing but undermine America and its leadership while propping up communist China as they lock people in apartments and take them to camps where who knows what happened to them. Is that what you want America to be? If so, you should be ashamed.

Well that was same rather odd randomness. I understand that you don't understand but calm down, kid.  :old: