Author Topic: God bless Texas  (Read 30457 times)

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
Re: God bless Texas
« Reply #345 on: December 19, 2020, 06:56:48 PM »
This evening?

Lol you’re late to the news, not surprising as you get your news and opinion from MSLSD.

:rofl

McInerney or Flynn?

Both have advised him on Martial Law. Btw numerous Presidents have used it before in times of uncertainty and unrest...might want to get a reliable history book out every now and then.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #346 on: December 19, 2020, 07:50:57 PM »
What would the dems do if the roles were reversed?

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #347 on: December 19, 2020, 08:18:27 PM »

Eagler

Based on comparative track records over the last 40 years, something constitutionally legal. Likely peaceful transition.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 08:31:47 PM by Arlo »

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #348 on: December 19, 2020, 08:36:52 PM »

Eagler

Hard to say. I think this is the first time in modern history that a psychopath held the highest office in the land.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #349 on: December 19, 2020, 08:52:55 PM »
This evening?

Lol you’re late to the news, not surprising as you get your news and opinion from MSLSD.

:rofl

McInerney or Flynn?

Both have advised him on Martial Law. Btw numerous Presidents have used it before in times of uncertainty and unrest...might want to get a reliable history book out every now and then.

Servile bootlickers like you who are ready throw away 230 years of peaceful constitutional transfer of power to aggrandize your orange pig-god, are a perfect example why it existentially necessary to eradicate Trumpism in this country, no matter what it takes.

It is as important as our defeat of Nazi Germany or the Empire of Japan. 

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #350 on: December 19, 2020, 11:47:18 PM »
Servile bootlickers like you

Enough. 

What in the world has happened to you people, that you would talk to each other this way?  Really? 

We are all here because we enjoy this game/simulation.  One of the best things about it is that we enjoy a shared friendship based on our interest in the game experience.  Now you're turning each other into enemies over politics.

I thought you were all older and wiser than this.  Very disappointing.

- oldman

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #351 on: December 20, 2020, 06:49:57 AM »
With your perceived “win” you’re really showing how terrible of a gracious winner you are.

Man you must have been a real peach to be around the last 4 yrs and oh my the day Hillary conceded.

:uhoh

The sore loser is Trump and his merry band of Trumptards that have tried and still trying to destroy our electoral process with unproven claims of fraud.

So RotBaron, why are you so un-American that you willingly support the destruction of our democratic process?
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #352 on: December 20, 2020, 08:02:26 AM »

Servile bootlickers like you who are ready throw away 230 years of peaceful constitutional transfer of power to aggrandize your orange pig-god, are a perfect example why it existentially necessary to eradicate Trumpism in this country, no matter what it takes.

It is as important as our defeat of Nazi Germany or the Empire of Japan.

Here it is in a nutshell..WOW

Even voter fraud is acceptable

Is a grassy knoll next?

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #353 on: December 20, 2020, 08:22:29 AM »

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #354 on: December 20, 2020, 09:53:40 AM »
Godwin’s Law
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #355 on: December 20, 2020, 11:18:10 AM »
Even voter fraud is acceptable

There you go again with your Trump Worshiper delusion.

If you could prove a material level of voter fraud in a court of law, I would back you.
But that's your problem.  A court of law requires a level of real evidence that you don't have, because it doesn't exist.
Not just bullcrap innuendo, or thousands of MAGA supporter affidavits that state
"I head from a guy, that heard from a guy, that saw something on the internet saying something was fishy!"
Nut-Job accusation on OANN or RT, or Tucker Carlson doesn't constitute evidence.

Waffen-MAGA tards are using that "voter fraud" lie the way the Nazi used the "We were stabbed in back in WWI by the Jews!" lie.  And now the MAGA brown-shirts are cheering on a declaration of marshal law and an installation of an authoritarian regime?

I just have to wonder at what point in your Trump idolatry did you decide to just stop being an American.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #356 on: December 20, 2020, 11:23:11 AM »
Not just bullcrap innuendo, or thousands of MAGA supporter affidavits that state
"I head from a guy, that heard from a guy, that saw something on the internet saying something was fishy!"
Nut-Job accusation on OANN or RT, or Tucker Carlson doesn't constitute evidence.
So the press secretary going on fox news holding up a bunch of random papers doesn't count? Who knew...
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #357 on: December 20, 2020, 11:29:09 AM »
So the press secretary going on fox news holding up a bunch of random papers doesn't count? Who knew...

Well they could always go for Trumps favorite argument, "Your Honor, a lot of people are saying...."

:rolleyes:

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #358 on: December 20, 2020, 12:34:46 PM »
The sore loser is Trump and his merry band of Trumptards that have tried and still trying to destroy our electoral process with unproven claims of fraud.

So RotBaron, why are you so un-American that you willingly support the destruction of our democratic process?

Think you have me quite confused. I don’t support the destruction of our democratic process at all. That would be Antifa, BLM among others.

I support fair and transparent election process and we know that didn’t happen. What looks like proof to some, doesn’t to others. The Dominion machines and known discrepancies with their software is just one example of the lack of transparency atm.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #359 on: December 20, 2020, 12:55:25 PM »
There you go again with your Trump Worshiper delusion.

Waffen-MAGA tards

I just have to wonder at what point in your Trump idolatry did you decide to just stop being an American.

You’re hatred is extreme.

Trump supporters, not worshippers as you’re calling them are your neighbors at the least, probably some family and friends too. Guess you’re the one really wanting to see them put in camps and the worst. Smh again.