Author Topic: hitech was right  (Read 5767 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: hitech was right
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2020, 03:19:25 PM »
Lol sure

Have they setup your gender neutral restroom yet Spikes?

Eagler

funny local store had 2 bathrooms, male and female, female always had a line, male did not.  both single occupancy with a lock.

women complained about the line and refused to use the male if empty even though it also had an outside lock.

store fixed that by putting an urinal in the women's bathroom. then removed the signs and just called them restrooms.

women no longer has a line.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2020, 03:36:16 PM »
When people say "I need help" "I'm off my meds" "I'm a domestic terrorist"  for presenting information that goes against their narrative. I will attack back.

Well there's your mistake.  :D

When you let them draw you off topic and break rules they are controlling you. Stop that.

Defend yourself if it's appropriate but don't attack back.   :aok

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2020, 03:38:52 PM »
Well there's your mistake.  :D

When you let them draw you off topic and break rules they are controlling you. Stop that.

Defend yourself if it's appropriate but don't attack back.   :aok

Yeah, it's never DS that wigs out first.  :rofl

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2020, 03:42:10 PM »
Yeah, it's never DS that wigs out first.  :rofl

And in addition, he does need help, he is off his meds, and he is a potential domestic terrorist.

:rofl
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2020, 03:45:07 PM »

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2020, 04:53:13 PM »
And in addition, he does need help, he is off his meds, and he is a potential domestic terrorist.

:rofl

Says the guy defending and covering up for actual terrorist.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2020, 05:38:25 PM »
Says the guy defending and covering up for actual terrorist.

Prove it.  :aok

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2020, 08:55:47 AM »
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2020, 09:40:18 AM »
Prove it.  :aok

I already posted Clinton Cash and the Mena connection documentaries in other threads. Thats one example. Your faux media doesn't want to cover the Clinton foundation and its abuse to the world. They also cover up for isis and promoted Assad propaganda trying to overthrow the government, along with the brutal death of Gaddafi in Lybia which lead to more being killed in Lybia than ever and ruined that country. Along with the Benghazi attack on the ambassador for weapons to ISIS , 911 cover up, ect. Building 7 was a controlled demolition. All of this is actual terrorism that is considered "conspiracy theory" and should not questioned.

Here's another example of terrorizing the world using testing that isn't very accurate.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/12/18/pcr-test-reliability.aspx?ui=ea8131c96588d0a76f4d98061d68e5b6adc94ce5cfdac722e6dddc7bda43cc3e&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1HL&cid=20201218&mid=DM750836&rid=1037524487

Kary Mullis, inventor of PCR testing, calling fauci a fraud administrator back in 2007.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/corruption/belarusian-president-claims-imf-world-bank-offered-him-a-bribe-to-impose-covid-restrictions/?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=156bc1a1998c9d515b355b94426221acbddda321-1608306391-0-AW2XCpPRTcSk9ystrlVwDii6IwiZd394_8WHZ3DEh4SvdGkTsaW_S_ozZq7tBALRQ7qQXT1JuepklNNO54K05iakoP6RKdZ1pPVSVwxaNFNPcakJy762PVX8njzUgpEm3jWVUgQH9AXlzhhEkwfcMeBCDZz34imzUwI_OJLv5LcQTiOjp2YUKoLM_gvrf9sJYMwCq9ClcXn_9rZpTHLZbK0zFCucnnAwPyoNwjZgF84SVE7KgQ_apehjQZV8z6odUgaisBKdO-YT2pQCtzPY2RGwET98XbxHCCaA6GC3sLPNdqbdih9mrhEffSkOCWqR8SgiRGnyTH4IUluz3jQpGje1Fz1ocCJT-yUouyRqBPuB9Dkl7bhx_gXMz8wBJxTIFutRlDRv6VmQ6JAFszWuAG30WLvfz34A3Wf3XFtU08vHH2aXLKqn6-1PYdB1J5jIHRTFEmcq7KTEXScEDLuO4mILh_d5epPZJic-Ez0VukwptlZtk7LsnALMPymytWwLmyf3Y5h8_XxFX15K7D2Uxb0

« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 09:47:31 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Shamus

• Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2020, 10:16:45 AM »
Hey, we need to get the guys from Famewarriors back over here now. :rofl
one of the cats

FSO Jagdgeschwader 11

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2020, 10:41:12 AM »
I already posted Clinton Cash and the Mena connection documentaries in other threads. Thats one example. Your faux media doesn't want to cover the Clinton foundation and its abuse to the world. They also cover up for isis and promoted Assad propaganda trying to overthrow the government, along with the brutal death of Gaddafi in Lybia which lead to more being killed in Lybia than ever and ruined that country. Along with the Benghazi attack on the ambassador for weapons to ISIS , 911 cover up, ect. Building 7 was a controlled demolition. All of this is actual terrorism that is considered "conspiracy theory" and should not questioned.

Here's another example of terrorizing the world using testing that isn't very accurate.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/12/18/pcr-test-reliability.aspx?ui=ea8131c96588d0a76f4d98061d68e5b6adc94ce5cfdac722e6dddc7bda43cc3e&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1HL&cid=20201218&mid=DM750836&rid=1037524487

Kary Mullis, inventor of PCR testing, calling fauci a fraud administrator back in 2007.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/corruption/belarusian-president-claims-imf-world-bank-offered-him-a-bribe-to-impose-covid-restrictions/?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=156bc1a1998c9d515b355b94426221acbddda321-1608306391-0-AW2XCpPRTcSk9ystrlVwDii6IwiZd394_8WHZ3DEh4SvdGkTsaW_S_ozZq7tBALRQ7qQXT1JuepklNNO54K05iakoP6RKdZ1pPVSVwxaNFNPcakJy762PVX8njzUgpEm3jWVUgQH9AXlzhhEkwfcMeBCDZz34imzUwI_OJLv5LcQTiOjp2YUKoLM_gvrf9sJYMwCq9ClcXn_9rZpTHLZbK0zFCucnnAwPyoNwjZgF84SVE7KgQ_apehjQZV8z6odUgaisBKdO-YT2pQCtzPY2RGwET98XbxHCCaA6GC3sLPNdqbdih9mrhEffSkOCWqR8SgiRGnyTH4IUluz3jQpGje1Fz1ocCJT-yUouyRqBPuB9Dkl7bhx_gXMz8wBJxTIFutRlDRv6VmQ6JAFszWuAG30WLvfz34A3Wf3XFtU08vHH2aXLKqn6-1PYdB1J5jIHRTFEmcq7KTEXScEDLuO4mILh_d5epPZJic-Ez0VukwptlZtk7LsnALMPymytWwLmyf3Y5h8_XxFX15K7D2Uxb0

They left part of that Kary Mullis Wikipedia off.

Contrarian scientific views and HIV/AIDS denial
Mullis was quoted saying "the never-ending quest for more grants and staying with established dogmas" has hurt science. He believed that "science is being practiced by people who are dependent on being paid for what they are going to find out," not for what they actually produce. Mullis was described by some[by whom?] as an "impatient and impulsive researcher" who finds routine laboratory work boring and instead thinks about his research while driving and surfing. He came up with the idea of the polymerase chain reaction while driving along a highway.

A New York Times article listed Mullis as one of several scientists who, after success in their area of research, go on to make unfounded, sometimes bizarre statements in other areas. In his 1998 humorous autobiography proclaiming his maverick viewpoint, Mullis expressed disagreement with the scientific evidence supporting climate change and ozone depletion, the evidence that HIV causes AIDS, and asserted his belief in astrology. Mullis claimed climate change and HIV/AIDS theories were promulgated by a conspiracy of environmentalists, government agencies, and scientists attempting to preserve their careers and earn money, rather than scientific evidence. The medical and scientific consensus considers these hypotheses as pseudoscience, HIV having been conclusively proven to be the cause of AIDS and global warming strongly shown to be caused by human activities.

Mullis wrote that he began to question the AIDS consensus while writing a NIH grant progress report and being unable to find a peer-reviewed reference that HIV was the cause of AIDS. He published an alternative theory of AIDS in 1994, and questioned the scientific validity of the link between HIV and AIDS, leading some to label him an "AIDS denialist." Mullis has been criticized for his association with HIV skeptic Peter Duesberg, claiming that AIDS is an arbitrary diagnosis used when HIV antibodies are found in a patient's blood. In 2006, Mullis wrote the foreword to the book What If Everything You Thought You Knew About AIDS Was Wrong? by Christine Maggiore, an HIV-positive AIDS denialist who, along with her 3-year-old daughter, died of an AIDS-related illness in 2009. According to journalist Coby McDonald, Mullis' HIV skepticism influenced Thabo Mbeki's denialist policymaking throughout his tenure as president of South Africa from 1999 to 2008, contributing to as many as 330,000 unnecessary deaths. An article in the Skeptical Inquirer described Mullis as an "AIDS denialist with scientific credentials [who] has never done any scientific research on HIV or AIDS."However, he consulted for Specialty Labs, in Santa Monica, developing a nucleic acid based HIV test. Seth Kalichman, AIDS researcher and author of Denying AIDS, "[admits] that it seems odd to include a Nobel laureate among the who's who of AIDS pseudoscientists".
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2020, 11:00:12 AM »
My likely only post here has to do with the title of the thread. Frankly I do not care for the way the place changed. I rarely even open a thread in the O'Club to read any more as I am more than tired of political roadkill  and the strident posturing, on both sides. Never cared for trolls before and have even less tolerance for it now. One of the main reasons I left the forum that split from here years ago.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2020, 11:12:53 AM »
They left part of that Kary Mullis Wikipedia off.

Contrarian scientific views and HIV/AIDS denial
Mullis was quoted saying "the never-ending quest for more grants and staying with established dogmas" has hurt science. He believed that "science is being practiced by people who are dependent on being paid for what they are going to find out," not for what they actually produce. Mullis was described by some[by whom?] as an "impatient and impulsive researcher" who finds routine laboratory work boring and instead thinks about his research while driving and surfing. He came up with the idea of the polymerase chain reaction while driving along a highway.

A New York Times article listed Mullis as one of several scientists who, after success in their area of research, go on to make unfounded, sometimes bizarre statements in other areas. In his 1998 humorous autobiography proclaiming his maverick viewpoint, Mullis expressed disagreement with the scientific evidence supporting climate change and ozone depletion, the evidence that HIV causes AIDS, and asserted his belief in astrology. Mullis claimed climate change and HIV/AIDS theories were promulgated by a conspiracy of environmentalists, government agencies, and scientists attempting to preserve their careers and earn money, rather than scientific evidence. The medical and scientific consensus considers these hypotheses as pseudoscience, HIV having been conclusively proven to be the cause of AIDS and global warming strongly shown to be caused by human activities.

Mullis wrote that he began to question the AIDS consensus while writing a NIH grant progress report and being unable to find a peer-reviewed reference that HIV was the cause of AIDS. He published an alternative theory of AIDS in 1994, and questioned the scientific validity of the link between HIV and AIDS, leading some to label him an "AIDS denialist." Mullis has been criticized for his association with HIV skeptic Peter Duesberg, claiming that AIDS is an arbitrary diagnosis used when HIV antibodies are found in a patient's blood. In 2006, Mullis wrote the foreword to the book What If Everything You Thought You Knew About AIDS Was Wrong? by Christine Maggiore, an HIV-positive AIDS denialist who, along with her 3-year-old daughter, died of an AIDS-related illness in 2009. According to journalist Coby McDonald, Mullis' HIV skepticism influenced Thabo Mbeki's denialist policymaking throughout his tenure as president of South Africa from 1999 to 2008, contributing to as many as 330,000 unnecessary deaths. An article in the Skeptical Inquirer described Mullis as an "AIDS denialist with scientific credentials [who] has never done any scientific research on HIV or AIDS."However, he consulted for Specialty Labs, in Santa Monica, developing a nucleic acid based HIV test. Seth Kalichman, AIDS researcher and author of Denying AIDS, "[admits] that it seems odd to include a Nobel laureate among the who's who of AIDS pseudoscientists".

Annnnnnd this is how scientist who don't "go with the narrative" get written off as crazy or "commit suicide" one day like a lady recently.

I firmly believe Mullis knew exactly what he was dealing with.

And yes, the global warming agenda is also terrorism. Putting children and adults in permanent fear that the world will kill everyone in 10 years if we don't move to a communist control of resources. Gotta love it.

Anywho, yall have fun. Just trying to show people not everything is what it seems. We live in a world full of illusions.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2020, 11:14:07 AM »
We live in a world full of illusions.

I am certain you do.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2020, 12:35:07 PM »

Annnnnnd this is how scientist who don't "go with the narrative" get written off as crazy or "commit suicide" one day like a lady recently.

I firmly believe Mullis knew exactly what he was dealing with.

And yes, the global warming agenda is also terrorism. Putting children and adults in permanent fear that the world will kill everyone in 10 years if we don't move to a communist control of resources. Gotta love it.

Anywho, yall have fun. Just trying to show people not everything is what it seems. We live in a world full of illusions.

some day soon, trust my words, I'll post a youtube video proving that Tom and Jerry did exist.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.