Author Topic: For Trump haters  (Read 4757 times)

Offline Windycty

• Copper Member
Re: For Trump haters
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2020, 07:40:08 AM »
I just want to know who will play Trump when the movie gets made. 
"Four fried chickens and a Coke"

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2020, 07:48:29 AM »
what did trump said when he got b elected? "not gonna put her in jail, she's a nice lady".

semp

That was his first mistake IMO

If he would have pressed charges as he stated during his campaigning he'd had the left on the ropes from the start

Instead he got soft which told me he is a bunch of hot air too

2016 I voted for Gary as both were not POTUS material IMO

Seeing this voter fraud spin up with covid and mail in ballots forced me to vote orange..

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2020, 08:45:23 AM »
The English "hate" and "love" are words that can be problematic for translators. Last Christmas I got a book about caveats in translating from English to Finnish. The examples of "hate" varied from "lethal hatred" through "disliking" to "would feel sad if" depending on the context.

Thus: Does the title mean "haters" like "I would very much like to kill him dead after a humiliating bancrupt" or "I consider him ill-behaved" or "couldn't care less"?
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2020, 08:58:49 AM »
The English "hate" and "love" are words that can be problematic for translators. Last Christmas I got a book about caveats in translating from English to Finnish. The examples of "hate" varied from "lethal hatred" through "disliking" to "would feel sad if" depending on the context.

Thus: Does the title mean "haters" like "I would very much like to kill him dead after a humiliating bancrupt" or "I consider him ill-behaved" or "couldn't care less"?

I'll simplify. RB basically started a thread to express his feeling of anxiety over having non-concurrent points of view, politically, in other threads and wanted all members that aren't Trump supporters corralled here for some reason. Read 'Trump haters' as 'you've hurt my feelings.'

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2020, 09:34:19 AM »
 :lol
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2020, 10:31:36 AM »
Ah, segregation. You seem to have it backwards, however, in this post-segregation world. Isn't it the T-worshippers running off to Parler because there they can meet nothing but like minds there to high five? You know - a safe place.

I thought the "safe place" was for the snow flakes, ie the Trump haters and libs. :D
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2020, 10:36:05 AM »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2020, 10:51:11 AM »
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2020, 10:57:05 AM »
Didn't that guy sleep with a Russian agent?

say what??
 :joystick:
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2020, 01:24:37 PM »

Something like this comes to mind.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2020, 01:29:44 PM »
I'll simplify. RB basically started a thread to express his feeling of anxiety over having non-concurrent points of view, politically, in other threads and wanted all members that aren't Trump supporters corralled here for some reason. Read 'Trump haters' as 'you've hurt my feelings.'

Nope.

Did it so all the bashing could be found in a convenient spot and not take over threads about Covid. Others might find things worthwhile reading about in the Covid threads, but the posts in there seem to devolve into being about him.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2020, 01:54:53 PM »
That was his first mistake IMO

If he would have pressed charges as he stated during his campaigning he'd had the left on the ropes from the start

Instead he got soft which told me he is a bunch of hot air too

2016 I voted for Gary as both were not POTUS material IMO

Seeing this voter fraud spin up with covid and mail in ballots forced me to vote orange..

Eagler

press charges on what?  you think if she had done anything illegal your law and order president would have done something?

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2020, 01:55:12 PM »
Nope.

Did it so all the bashing could be found in a convenient spot and not take over threads about Covid. Others might find things worthwhile reading about in the Covid threads, but the posts in there seem to devolve into being about him.

You've managed to confuse yourself regarding who deviated in those threads to begin with.

Offline Ramesis

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2020, 01:57:09 PM »
I just want to know who will play Trump when the movie gets made.

Alec Baldwin?
"Would you tell me, please,
 which way I ought to go from here?
 That depends a good deal on where
 you want to get to. Said the cat."
    Charles Lutwidge Dodgson a.k.a. Lewis Carroll

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2020, 02:00:15 PM »
You've managed to confuse yourself regarding who deviated in those threads to begin with.

:rofl

Hardly