Author Topic: For Trump haters  (Read 4766 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: For Trump haters
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2020, 02:03:22 PM »
:rofl

Hardly

No need to get hard, besides, TMI.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2020, 06:31:55 PM »
Isn't it the T-worshippers running off to Parler because there they can meet nothing but like minds there to high five? You know - a safe place.

People like to argue with competing political factions and prefer the widest audience available.  If Twitter didn't censor people's stuff and ban them, they would stay on Twitter.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2020, 06:45:14 PM »
People like to argue with competing political factions and prefer the widest audience available.  If Twitter didn't censor people's stuff and ban them, they would stay on Twitter.

Shorter version: trolls like to troll. Then here's still the 'safe place' - Parler.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2020, 06:45:26 PM »
you think if she had done anything illegal your law and order president would have done something?

semp

Nah.  Republicans are mostly talk and no action in such matters.  As a tip of the hat to Yakov Smirnoff:  "In Soviet DC, swamp drains you."

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2020, 06:47:02 PM »
Nah.  Republicans are mostly talk and no action in such matters.  As a tip of the hat to Yakov Smirnoff:  "In Soviet DC, swamp drains you."

All hat and no cattle.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2020, 06:57:00 PM »
Shorter version: trolls like to troll. Then here's still the 'safe place' - Parler.

Yep, trolls like to troll, and no side has a monopoly on trolls.

But people are going there because it is an open place.

Have you actually looked at any political discussions on Parler?

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2020, 10:14:25 PM »
When Biden resigns for health reasons by next summer and you have Harris as President will you:

Feel happy, surprised, or duped?

If you don’t think that’s what the agenda is, I’ll take all bets it’s 6 months or less.

You put up the stakes for the bet if you’re interested.

Example: fly only P39/P40 for 2 weeks (must have at least 50 sorties).
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2020, 11:20:01 PM »
When Biden resigns for health reasons by next summer and you have Harris as President will you:

Feel happy, surprised, or duped?

I won't be paying attention by then. 

I'll be absorbed watching the 24/7 coverage of the Trump and kids indictment and trials on MSNBC.  That is going to be awesome TV.

:devil :rofl

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2020, 02:24:14 AM »
I agree with your statement to a T. 

I also believe with all my being the man didn't want to become president and that he hates it...running was just a brand enhancing deal to him, he really needed an influx of cash flow at the time as his "empire" was seriously over-leveraged and he had large loans (from the few lenders who would give him money, Deutsche Bank and Alfa Bank) coming due....in 2015-16 he was quite "property rich and cash poor".

Also, that he knows he's very, very likely going to jail if he's not in the Oval Office...tax crimes are relatively simple exercises to prosecute. If he lost in 2016, nobody would have really cared about his taxes. By winning, everyone did.

Add to that, Melania renegotiated their pre-nuptial 18 months ago and has his rear over that barrel as well, because she was going to leave him after the Stormy Daniels deal.  He's also likely not getting a "Nixon Pardon", after all this bull he's put the country through since November.  Although, if anyone would give him that pardon, it's Joe Biden and his Catholic centric viewpoint, TBH.

Such a tragic and sad man, for all his bluster.  Shakespearean, even.  I don't hate a man I don't know.  I actually feel incredibly sorry for him....not too many people can literally fail at everything they do and still be rich. Well, I mean, he was successful at selling out his country, but whatever.  Some of you actually should read what Mueller put to page someday, because Cadet Drumpf is far from innocent, nor was he "exonerated" as so many of you love to crow.  It's in English, and is a free government document, so read away.

Once some of you get out of the "just got dumped" phase of your Trumpian love, you'll start seeing straight again, hopefully.  And if you don't, you'll never win another national election again.  That's the rub.  A strong United States Republic demands strong fundamental policies, from both Conservative and Liberal sides, because Independents outnumber both.  When you stop playing in reality, you stop winning elections.. the writing is on the wall for my old Republican party, unfortunately, which will eventually lead to a weak Democratic party as well.  The craziness that has become Conservative politics is turning away the middle, who will just rubber stamp liberal policymakers, whom they increasingly perceive as the only adults left in the room.  Which, after a time will lead to them not even trying, as well.  Absolute power corrupts absolutely, a fundamental truth for all.

The bastions of Republicanism are very old and they are dying.  When those lever pullers die, in Florida and Texas and the midwest, it will become very difficult for the Republican minority to win a national election.  Republican Party membership has been declining for better than two decades. Ten years ago, 48% of voters were Republican.  Today that is at 30%.  Florida, Texas, Georgia, North Carolina are all turning purple right now. Look around you, there are scary liberals everywhere, setting up coffee shops and eco-bike stores. That should push every conservative out there straight into reality, but it hasn't yet.

Without policies based in reality, I'm sad to say, my old party is dead, and I fear so is the Republic itself unless a strong option replaces it.

Too many paragraphs
You really have nothing to say except i am very intellegent look at me

I am so awesome I AM awesome

Did i say i got banned from youtube for saying Obama is counting his money?

You liberals are next
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 02:25:59 AM by zack1234 »
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2020, 03:34:48 AM »
Starting 3rd day of this thread.  :headscratch: Someone is out of the office for Christmas.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2020, 07:06:57 AM »

I'll be absorbed watching the 24/7 coverage of the Trump and kids indictment and trials on MSNBC.  That is going to be awesome TV.

:uhoh  :bhead  :blank:

You should spend your time better than that.
https://flic.kr/p/2ki6nem

I could not figure out the picture thing. So I give the link.  It's a photo from yesterday.  Good reading for y'all post modern spoiled citizens.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 07:26:34 AM by NatCigg »

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2020, 01:35:50 PM »

Oh so you’ll say I’m wrong about Biden stepping down as the agenda but won’t bet a simple wager on it like only flying a P39/P40 for couple weeks if you’re wrong.  :headscratch:

Really you do know that is the agenda, just won’t admit it.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2020, 01:39:42 PM »
Well someone came and broke our floodlight that shines on Christmas decor; the light specifically was pointed at Glory be to God in the Highest.

Jeez wonder which side of the aisle they’re on...

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2020, 06:20:23 PM »
Oh so you’ll say I’m wrong about Biden stepping down as the agenda but won’t bet a simple wager on it like only flying a P39/P40 for couple weeks if you’re wrong.  :headscratch:

Really you do know that is the agenda, just won’t admit it.

Agenda to step down? Wat are u nuts!  Nobody is taking power with a plan to step down. Good grief. The plan is to prosper.  And on we go.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2020, 08:49:19 PM »
Well someone came and broke our floodlight that shines on Christmas decor; the light specifically was pointed at Glory be to God in the Highest.

Jeez wonder which side of the aisle they’re on...

Well, seems presumption fuels your 'logic.' Sorry your light got busted. It's a rather poor point to try to make, though.