Author Topic: Media Bias  (Read 8986 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Media Bias
« on: December 18, 2020, 06:55:10 AM »
I think this is a larger issue than the corrupt 2020 election they helped influence and are now an active part of the cover up.

They have been extremely bias for years but have not tried to hide it since the majority of them wailed and cried on national tv when Trump won in 16.

A bias press is something out of 1984 and is extremly dangerous.

Social media has now become a thought control policing force also.

Once they lost their neutrality they became activists and should have the same rules and limitations applied to them as other groups have such as the liberl hate child the NRA.

With this passing as the press these days encourages government over reach to the extreme when their party is in power.

Who else here thinks the media is bias these days for the liberals and their policies and beliefs?

Eagler

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Media Bias
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2020, 07:19:04 AM »
And now this is a big deal..what most with half a brain knew for months b4 the election..

https://youtu.be/DG0rHjhD5rU

Why now?

To kick out creepy sleepy corrupt joe and put in sleezy harris..the plan all along

Why else would they have pick her for vp?

One of the  worst ones in the dem primaries?

The crazy liberals knew this was the only way to get a whack job like her anywhere near the WH.

Sadly they might get away with it as the most in DC are corrupt and want their private party back regardless where it sends the country..it will not affect their power game on either side.

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2020, 07:24:33 AM »
No evidence..hear that all the time from the millionaire talking heads on the cable "news" trying to pass as reporters these days

https://youtu.be/FxaJqSeWoZA

Eagler

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2020, 07:43:50 AM »
Mockingbird media. Say the same thing over and over and over again and surely the people will believe it.

Operation mockingbird is a real thing.

This is that absolute state we are in right now.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2020, 08:35:28 AM »
The news media has always been biased. The difference lately is that they are also less professional and online video can let people see things for themselves (until facebook/google/youtube  blocks it).

Some of you may recall Ben Rhodes saying, “The average reporter we talk to is 27 years old, and their only reporting experience consists of being around political campaigns. That’s a sea change. They literally know nothing,”
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 08:40:51 AM by FLS »

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2020, 09:13:51 AM »

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2020, 09:56:49 AM »

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2020, 10:13:13 AM »

I can guess but do you think its bias Capt?

Eagler

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2020, 10:29:19 AM »
I can guess but do you think its bias Capt?

Eagler

Yes, I think Fox News, OANN, NewsMax, WSJ  are just as biased as CNN, and MSNBC and WaPo.

I don't ever expect it to be any different.  It is the nature of humans to have a point of view and even if you think you are being balanced, it colors even the questions you decide to ask. 

I start my morning reading with WashPo and end with NationalReview.  I assume both have little bits of the truth and I average out my world view somewhere in the middle.

But this thread and all the others is just more MAGA whining.  It is the equivalent of "Trump woulda caught the ball, but the sun got in his eyes!"  Uhhhh huh.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2020, 10:38:13 AM »
I learned about a thing called yellow journalism in school many decades ago. I have watched it's return from merely an annoyance to prevalence bordering on propaganda over the last 55+ years. Look up the definition of yellow journalism and then take a look at any major news paper featuring the AP articles as well as the talking heads spewing on tv. We are past the clinical definition today and the blatant fawning of the media, of all types to include merely entertainment programs moralizing the new paradigm of left wing belief.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2020, 10:44:31 AM »
... moralizing the new paradigm of left wing belief.

And the Fox News... Fox and Friends, Sean Hannity, Ingraham Trump DK sucking is completely invisible to you?  OANN, NewsMax on their knees in front of Trump is just solid journalism?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2020, 10:56:34 AM »
Fox news is nothing like it used to be

Neither is the drudge report

I see both moved left of center in their reporting

FN is just as guilty as cnn msnbc etc for covering for sleepy creepy corrupt joe

I find it humorous that many think fn is a conservative news source these days

Eagler

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2020, 11:02:05 AM »
Fox news is nothing like it used to be

Neither is the drudge report

I see both moved left of center in their reporting

FN is just as guilty as cnn msnbc etc for covering for sleepy creepy corrupt joe

I find it humorous that many think fn is a conservative news source these days

Eagler

So what news source has no bias, either left or right?

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2020, 11:28:48 AM »
CNN is the bench mark for the American populations intelligence.

The American worship of celebrities is very odd.

The Egyptian empire lasted for 4 thousand years.
The Roman Empire lasted for 2 thousand years
The British Empire lasted for 500 years
The US Empire lasted 70 years :rofl

How long will the new Chinese empire last?
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2020, 11:53:09 AM »
I think this is a larger issue than the corrupt 2020 election they helped influence and are now an active part of the cover up.

Eagler

You live in a country that demands "due process" of law before conviction and  prohibits libelous statements under threat of civil litigation. Yet you continue to claim a corrupt election and active cover-up in statements presented as fact. You don't seem to want to comment on the scope of the conspiracy it would take to accomplish this level of corruption.
So for the benefit of those of us that respect facts over opinions, kindly get some F**king proof.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.