Author Topic: Media Bias  (Read 8985 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Media Bias
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2020, 09:24:44 PM »
Not a single non biased mathematical model using a database of votes has shown a probability of the election in certain counties being accurate.

If the courts or military don't stand up and really look at more of these cases, there's gonna be hell to pay. There is no way many people  can take this election seriously. This is not some "nothing burger" as Van Jones stated.

"Muh evidence"

Glad that video of claims (not to be confused with evidence) was accompanied by a link to

https://www.cisa.gov/rumorcontrol

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2020, 09:26:16 PM »
Tell that to Antifa playing in traffic  :D

Because running over anti-fascists is cool and all.  :old:

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2020, 09:28:37 PM »
Not a single non biased mathematical model using a database of votes has shown a probability of the election in certain counties being accurate.

did you know that by turning on your water faucet there's a very small chance that you can cause a nuclear explosion? the odds of it happening have been calculated.

the odds of winning the lottery improve if you buy a ticket.  you not buying a ticket doesn't mean your odds of winning are zero. somebody can gift you a ticket or you could find it in the street.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2020, 09:36:13 PM »
Glad that video of claims (not to be confused with evidence) was accompanied by a link to

https://www.cisa.gov/rumorcontrol

"Our evidence has never been refuted, only ignored."

I see you didn't watch the video.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2020, 09:39:17 PM »

No, you don't see that.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2020, 09:44:58 PM »

well then let's quote gulliani, when asked by a judge if he had any proof he said no.

so does that make the judge biased?

another case dismissed i believe in Arizona was because the lady had no standing.  proof? she didn't bother to register to vote and didn't vote.

semp

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2020, 09:57:47 PM »

It's not evidence, it's opinion and at least 50 Judges have ruled it so. The highest court in the land refused to hear the case because the brief was presented without evidence. He ran out of lawyers because no reputable legal team will use the word "fraud" with no evidence. And God knows he's likely to need a reputable legal team to handle all the civil litigation and state prosecutions soon to follow.
Face the music. The American people made a choice and it wasn't him. Being a bad loser is a hard rep to shake.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2020, 10:14:44 PM »
Unfortunately the truth will not be known.  The ballots have been signed off and counted.  To the next election, we hope we can insure one person one vote.  As we know these common sense polices like show your I'd and absentee ballot deadlines are necessary for election integrity. Yet for some reason people insist these controls are voter suppression.

It is really not that complicated.  Its politics version 20.20.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2020, 10:19:31 PM »

If you bozos have evidence, go win a court case.

If not, you'll be watching Joseph Biden taking the oath of office Jan 20. 

And Donald Trump high-tailing it off in his private jet to a non-extradition treaty country.   :rofl :rofl :rofl

It's over.

Deal with it.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2020, 10:21:25 PM »
violator when you say something like non-biased whatever, only thing everybody knows that no matter what fact they bring you will ignore it, because you will dismiss it if it goes against what you believe.

that means the only proof you have is biased because it fits your narrative. which means you are biased and not the other way.

semp

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2020, 10:25:51 PM »
Because running over anti-fascists is cool and all.  :old:

You mean anti-people?

When reckless endangerment on normal citizens is perfectly okay cuz...."im antifa" LOL. "But we are not an organized group at all" "we all wear black n stuff cuz we are soo badass. We love taking our anger out at the black man's local store down the street."WE ANTIFA, don't get mad at us for hurting you!"

Clown world.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2020, 10:30:39 PM »

If you bozos have evidence, go win a court case.

If not, you'll be watching Joseph Biden taking the oath of office Jan 20. 

And Donald Trump high-tailing it off in his private jet to a non-extradition treaty country.   :rofl :rofl :rofl

It's over.

Deal with it.

You obviously have not paid much attention to the data or witnesses.  Enjoy your victory lap under your leader.  You can rest assured the 7000 dead people that voted in michigan are with you.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2020, 10:44:11 PM »
You obviously have not paid much attention to the data or witnesses.  Enjoy your victory lap under your leader.  You can rest assured the 7000 dead people that voted in michigan are with you.

apparently the data or witnesses did not matter to trump's attorneys, they were not presented in court.

can you explain why all the evidence you have was not presented in court by his attorneys?

only have two explanations, either there was no evidence or trump's attorneys were actually against him. so which one is it?

semp

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2020, 10:47:31 PM »
You obviously have not paid much attention to the data or witnesses.

You obviously haven't paid attention to the court case win/loss record.   :rofl :rofl :rofl

If you got evidence, go prove your case in court.

You've had 60 tries at bat plus a pleading before the Supreme Court. 

<buzzer> Loooooooosers.   :rofl :rofl :rofl  :ahand

So the final act of MAGA stupidity with be to try and invoke Electoral Count Act of 1887 on Jan 6. 

I'm sure they will find at least one inbred Trumpkin House member and Senator to dance the kabuki.  But before you Trumpkins get too excited you might want to go read it.  Both the House and Senate would have vote to reject any states Electoral certification.

Enough Republican Senators have already signaled they will not play along with this to deny them the majority .  And regardless, obviously the Democratic controlled House will not vote to decertify.  That is what is technically called a Dead-End!

It's over. 

Deal with it.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 10:52:14 PM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2020, 10:48:14 PM »
You mean anti-people?

When reckless endangerment on normal citizens is perfectly okay cuz...."im antifa" LOL. "But we are not an organized group at all" "we all wear black n stuff cuz we are soo badass. We love taking our anger out at the black man's local store down the street."WE ANTIFA, don't get mad at us for hurting you!"

Clown world.

alt rally in Charlottesville does this represent everybody on the right?  I dont think so.  proud boys who "arent racists" were there supporting this.  sad thing is people who believe white supremacist are only white are wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GzXY902hbo

look at time stamp about 1:07 to 1:12.  see if you can identify who was there.

semp
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 10:55:38 PM by guncrasher »