Author Topic: For Biden Lovers  (Read 2592 times)

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
For Biden Lovers
« on: December 20, 2020, 06:45:37 PM »
Just to be fair.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 07:13:38 PM by Puma44 »

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
Re: For Biden Lovers
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2020, 07:03:06 PM »
To clear up recent concerns in the community,  orange chicken will now be identified as #6.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2020, 02:17:08 PM »
Arlo & CptTrips

Your presence is missing here.

Can’t believe you’re not in here telling us how squeaky clean he is and how much of an excellent leader he will be.  :headscratch:
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2020, 02:22:05 PM »
Arlo & CptTrips

Your presence is missing here.

Can’t believe you’re not in here telling us how squeaky clean he is and how much of an excellent leader he will be.  :headscratch:

Guess neither one of us have those insecurities. You have my sympathy.  :D

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2020, 02:22:46 PM »
So is Biden lying or simply uniformed  about Charlottesville fake news on Trumps statements.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/politics/decision-2020/biden-charlottesville-was-the-moment-i-knew-i-had-to-run/2397028/

Or do some here believe that Trump stated that white supremacist were fine people?

HiTech

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2020, 02:26:22 PM »
 :O

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2020, 02:34:36 PM »
Were these 50 intelligence people creating disinformation, are they simply extremely  incompetent?

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/19/hunter-biden-story-russian-disinfo-430276

Or do you still believe Hunter has not taken money under the table from foreign countries?

HiTech

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2020, 02:43:58 PM »

I don't have to "like" Biden to use him as a weapon to attack Trump with.  He was the most effective tool at hand.  That is all.

I'm sure there is going to be plenty of policy issues I will disagree with him on over the next 4 years.  But Biden is not an extremist, regardless of what Epoch Times and RT tell you.  :rolleyes: He will govern just left of center.  He is a fairly moderate main-stream Democrat.  There will be Senate elections in 2022. we can kick him out on 2024 if we don't like him.

We didn't need to love Stalin to ally with him to destroy Hitler.  The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

But that is a completely different level of discomfort than I have with Trump.  I have no fear that Biden will attempt to declare martial law and overthrow an election and establish a authoritarian regime.  That is a non-zero risk with the orange baboon.  It is seriously being discussed in the the oval office with nut-jobs and disgraced ex-general and fist-pumped and cheered on by his mouth-breathing red-hat wearing brown-shirts. That is exactly the kind of crap that those of us who had a brain knew Trump was capable of contemplating.  That is why a verminous traitor like him should have never been allowed close to the levers of power.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2020, 04:56:55 PM »
Biden voters may have voted for Biden because...well, you know....Orange Man Bad BUT they'll be getting Kamala.

Biden won't be President for 4 years. He may be lucky to last 4 months.

Either his obvious cognitive decline or the use of the Hunter Biden Crime Family Ukraine/China scandal by his Democratic allies (Et tu, Brute?) to push him off the cliff so Kamala can take her historic role will remove him from 1600 Penn.

The clock is ticking on Old White Man Joe. 
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2020, 05:14:09 PM »
Or do some here believe that Trump stated that white supremacist were fine people?

Seems at least one person believes and said this in context:

https://youtu.be/JmaZR8E12bs?t=53

-- Flying as X15 --

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2020, 07:15:56 PM »

I don't have to "like" Biden to use him as a weapon to attack Trump with.  He was the most effective tool at hand.  That is all.

I'm sure there is going to be plenty of policy issues I will disagree with him on over the next 4 years.  But Biden is not an extremist, regardless of what Epoch Times and RT tell you.  :rolleyes: He will govern just left of center.  He is a fairly moderate main-stream Democrat.  There will be Senate elections in 2022. we can kick him out on 2024 if we don't like him.

We didn't need to love Stalin to ally with him to destroy Hitler.  The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

But that is a completely different level of discomfort than I have with Trump.  I have no fear that Biden will attempt to declare martial law and overthrow an election and establish a authoritarian regime.  That is a non-zero risk with the orange baboon.  It is seriously being discussed in the the oval office with nut-jobs and disgraced ex-general and fist-pumped and cheered on by his mouth-breathing red-hat wearing brown-shirts. That is exactly the kind of crap that those of us who had a brain knew Trump was capable of contemplating.  That is why a verminous traitor like him should have never been allowed close to the levers of power.

Nuts. You are still riding the fear wave. It's just nuts. Chicken Little for 1000 Alex!

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2020, 08:25:54 AM »
Why would someone who did so poorly in the dem primaries be the vp pick if another agenda is not the actual goal?

The average biden orange man bad voter does not even realize what they voted for

I find it amusing that those that take cnn as gospel think news sources like epoch times are inaccurate

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2020, 09:36:47 AM »
Why would someone who did so poorly in the dem primaries be the vp pick if another agenda is not the actual goal?

The average biden orange man bad voter does not even realize what they voted for

I find it amusing that those that take cnn as gospel think news sources like epoch times are inaccurate

Eagler

I think it is because she helps the ticket cover the entire left. Joe is pretty moderate, for a contemporary Democrat. Kamala is very far left. For those further on the left, Kamala makes Joe a better choice. It was strategic.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2020, 09:52:52 AM »
Lol

Sure it was but not for that reason

The crazy left would have voted for a dead dem if it would mean bad orange man might lose

They did vote for a 3/4 dead crooked dem knowing they will be able to hand it to her as soon as the media and dems determine sleepy creepy corrupt joe is as corrupt as many have stated for years and find a way to throw him out

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2020, 10:06:23 AM »
Lol

Sure it was but not for that reason

The crazy left would have voted for a dead dem if it would mean bad orange man might lose

They did vote for a 3/4 dead crooked dem knowing they will be able to hand it to her as soon as the media and dems determine sleepy creepy corrupt joe is as corrupt as many have stated for years and find a way to throw him out

Eagler

Voting against Trump was indeed a cause for many.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com