Author Topic: hitech was right  (Read 5733 times)

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Re: hitech was right
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2020, 03:48:35 PM »
My likely only post here has to do with the title of the thread. Frankly I do not care for the way the place changed. I rarely even open a thread in the O'Club to read any more as I am more than tired of political roadkill  and the strident posturing, on both sides. Never cared for trolls before and have even less tolerance for it now. One of the main reasons I left the forum that split from here years ago.

Agreed.  Politics, IMHO, was the main factor that ruined the old Bigweek newsgroup.  People who are friends, over time, become enemies.

- oldman

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2020, 11:29:10 AM »

Agreed.  Politics, IMHO, was the main factor that ruined the old Bigweek newsgroup.  People who are friends, over time, become enemies.

- oldman

I see it as an omen. It looks to me like HT has given up. It may just be a matter of time.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2020, 11:35:52 AM »
I expect one day to log on and see the rule has been reinstated and I am banned again for however long it was the last/ first time

In the meantime I find the info informative and the childish name calling just that

Eagler

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2020, 12:05:54 PM »
I expect one day to log on and see the rule has been reinstated and I am banned again for however long it was the last/ first time

In the meantime I find the info informative and the childish name calling just that

Eagler

Yeah, some can’t get a few words out without the childish name calling, an indication of being emotionally out of control.  Of course, they are experts.  Just ask them.

All gave some, Some gave all