Author Topic: You get a Pardon! And You get a Pardon! And You get a Pardon!  (Read 2460 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
Re: You get a Pardon! And You get a Pardon! And You get a Pardon!
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2020, 06:46:29 PM »

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2020, 02:05:40 AM »
Who is this hand wringing liberal virtue signaling individual in a cheap suit.

The bookcase and lamp are suppose to imbue this limp wristed efeminate individual with a air of the academic?

This individual got so angry he cancelled his dinner date with Tarquinn.

This is US political discourse, a individual showing how emotional he is?

Is he going to discuss Chinese concentration camps or Chinese responsibilty for covid?

Dont hold your breath, too busy showing his feelings and getting upset like a child.

There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2020, 11:44:52 PM »
The pardons can be a bit of a sticky wicket.

The conventional wisdom is that the next raft of pardons will be Kushner, Ivanka, Don jr., Eric, Rudy, etc.

It's one thing to pardon a murders row of scumbags you are not personally involved with.  He just did that because he is Trump and scummy sht is just what he does.

It's a lot more complicated to pardon co-conspirators in illegal activity. 

If you don't pardon them, they can plead the 5th amendment in trial and maybe keep you safe.  But if they get convicted, might serve you up to get out of jail.

If you do pardon them, they can no longer refuse to testify, and the testimony must be truthful.  Any lie, no matter how small and we got them.  Perjury not covered by their pardon, and it can then be prosecuted to the fullest possible extent of the law. Maybe plus a little extra.  ;)

If they can't refuse to testify and don't dare lie, what might they divulge?

And as far as self-pardon, 60/40 chance that would crumble when challenged in court.  No man may be a judge in his own case, and a President is not a King.

And he and Pence appear to be on the outs now, so I doubt he can now resign early and hope Pence will pardon him.

No good options and no safe choices left for Moscow-Donny.  And he will be pursued without mercy by prosecutors of multiple jurisdictions.

Time to hop on that private plane and skidattle off to UAE for the rest of your life Donny.   :rofl

Buh bye!

« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 11:47:30 PM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.