Author Topic: Proxy buff pass  (Read 725 times)

Offline Cluzig

• Copper Member
Proxy buff pass
« on: January 26, 2021, 12:01:05 PM »
https://youtu.be/72aW18BN814

It doesn't end well. Not many of my sorties do but this time I thought I'd bagged 3 in a pass. Leper stole my kills and landed immediately!

Offline Raga

• Zinc Member
Re: Proxy buff pass
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2021, 04:45:07 AM »
what's the deal with the town in the sky?
Invictus Maneo

Offline Cluzig

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2021, 10:39:54 AM »
what's the deal with the town in the sky?
I'm not exactly sure my guess is directx incompatibility but I've an older system with on-board gpu and discrete gpu.
In game it's fine it's only when the Nvidia GeForce gt 720m is in use that things get screwed up. My system is dx12 the card is probably supporting 11 and under

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2021, 11:49:04 PM »
You were too close for 20mm, or 30mm, which would kill you from fragmentary proximity.

The appearance of the town above the terrain is probably an AHFilm version compatibility problem. Old films, or a link to an older version of AHFilm can cause that.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Cluzig

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2021, 12:04:33 PM »
You were too close for 20mm, or 30mm, which would kill you from fragmentary proximity.

The appearance of the town above the terrain is probably an AHFilm version compatibility problem. Old films, or a link to an older version of AHFilm can cause that.

You are correct. I can now ask people have you ever tater vulched yourself like me.