Author Topic: Having issues with Mission Editor  (Read 444 times)

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Having issues with Mission Editor
« on: February 02, 2021, 04:01:24 PM »
Not sure if it's related to the last update.

Here's my issue...

I have a mission I created in November of 2020. I uploaded it and tested it last year, it worked as intended.

Yesterday, I decided I would update the mission to include additional AI aircraft. I copied the mission and gave it a new name, opened it in the Mission Editor and proceeded to edit it. The original mission had 27 aircraft in 3 flights, the new mission has 63 aircraft in 6 different flights.

When I uploaded it, I saved it as the original mission description. When I created an arena to test the mission, it loaded fine. However, when I started the mission no aircraft spawned but It did show the aircraft in the populate mission tab.

Figuring it was just an issue with the rename, I created an entirely new mission using new waypoints. Still no aircraft spawn.

I have attached the mission for closer examination.

The mission is uploaded as Fortress Europe Demyansk 1942, password is TEST
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Re: Having issues with Mission Editor
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2021, 01:49:01 PM »
It working again.

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Having issues with Mission Editor
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2021, 01:52:34 PM »
thanks. Will test tonight. <S>
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!