Author Topic: Woot! fresh cannon fodder inbound!  (Read 661 times)

Offline bacon8tr

• Nickel Member
Woot! fresh cannon fodder inbound!
« on: March 22, 2021, 11:35:06 AM »
It's been a long, long time and road back.  Pretty sure not many will remember a mediocre (at best ) peelot from years ago.   I am glad to see this game is still alive and look forward to seeing some old CIDS in game!  A huge shout out to Dale for helping me get my old creds retrieved!!!!   So if you happen to see some guy trying to actually stall fight in an A5 it's probably me, and you are welcome in advance for the easy kills!  See ya'll in the skies <S>  :airplane:

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Woot! fresh cannon fodder inbound!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2021, 12:24:45 PM »
Welcome back!  <S>

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2021, 01:05:52 PM »
It's been a long, long time and road back.  Pretty sure not many will remember a mediocre (at best ) peelot from years ago.   I am glad to see this game is still alive and look forward to seeing some old CIDS in game!  A huge shout out to Dale for helping me get my old creds retrieved!!!!   So if you happen to see some guy trying to actually stall fight in an A5 it's probably me, and you are welcome in advance for the easy kills!  See ya'll in the skies <S>  :airplane:

Welcome back
Who is John Galt?

Offline svaalbar

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2021, 02:01:28 PM »

There's Monday Night Madness at like 5 PM PST today (Monday) if you really want some shock therapy for fast action :)
"All fighter pilots were a little crazy, but mostly the nicest guys you'd ever meet." The Biography of a Rabbit, by Roy Benson Jr - https://gutenberg.org/files/7190/7190-h/7190-h.htm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaKxx5UhMZ0REI8E2FGfGag

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2021, 03:12:37 PM »
There's Monday Night Madness at like 5 PM PST today (Monday) if you really want some shock therapy for fast action :)

And the 190-A5 is enabled for Monday Night Madness.

Welcome back

<S> Darkwood
"Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you"---Betty

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2021, 06:41:48 PM »
mmmm Bacon  :banana:   :salute welcome back!
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2021, 06:52:22 PM »
Welcome back sir!  :salute
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline DaddyAce

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2021, 06:59:28 PM »