Author Topic: Stat/Score page  (Read 710 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Stat/Score page
« on: April 11, 2021, 04:27:31 AM »
When I go to "Kills" from Tour Score, I get "Tour Data potentially corrupted" ? Last tour has same issue ? :uhoh
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Online The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Stat/Score page
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2021, 10:16:07 AM »
When I go to "Kills" from Tour Score, I get "Tour Data potentially corrupted" ? Last tour has same issue ? :uhoh

Ya I think it started when they had all the power issues in Texas a few months ago. Maybe Hitech needs to reset something on the scores data server.

Online The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2021, 04:25:49 PM »
Yup, still an issue.   :(

Offline BSB

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2021, 12:57:56 PM »
I have noticed similar problem with the "Scores & Stats" page.  Specifically "Home Page > Scores & Stats > Statistics > Plane > Melee Tour 258 2021-07-01 to 2021-07-31".  Look under the plane P-39Q.  I had something close to 50 kills in the P-39Q up until about 3 days ago.  There was a blip and everything reset to zero.  Since that day I have racked up 7 kills but the page has lost the data from the 1st to the 5th (Approx.) of July.
I've noticed there's one nut that seems to fly a 39 and actually get kills in it. I'm not sure what's wrong with them...

Hazmatt

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2021, 02:16:25 PM »
think the scores were not reset till yesterday. maybe earlier but when I checked Friday they still hadnt.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.