Author Topic: Today's Observation: 200 Police  (Read 5510 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Today's Observation: 200 Police
« Reply #75 on: May 29, 2021, 03:41:45 AM »
Without 200, and all of the whinings that go with it, this game would is not half as fun!
DOH!   Is it Summer Break yet? ULblizz has been marking out the days until then! :rofl  Ya Ya, I miss you also :bolt: :rofl
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #76 on: May 29, 2021, 03:50:01 AM »
If 200 doesn't bother the ladies,  have to wonder about the thin skinned 'men' whining about it here

Eagler
:rofl  YOU KNOW!  :rofl  "Blizz, fly another skin!" ..."NOPE, let them see me! How else will I be able to judge my improvement?"

"EAGLER???GRRRrrr!" MNM at it's best!  I still say...Imagine Peppr,Betty, Zhash,Valerie,Mindy,Shatzie(? spelling?) and ULblizz formed a squad!!!! GAME OVER MAN...GAME OVER :aok :rofl   
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 03:57:51 AM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline P38Ace

• persona non grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #77 on: May 31, 2021, 06:05:50 PM »
:rofl  YOU KNOW!  :rofl  "Blizz, fly another skin!" ..."NOPE, let them see me! How else will I be able to judge my improvement?"

"EAGLER???GRRRrrr!" MNM at it's best!  I still say...Imagine Peppr,Betty, Zhash,Valerie,Mindy,Shatzie(? spelling?) and ULblizz formed a squad!!!! GAME OVER MAN...GAME OVER :aok :rofl

All sortsa questionable skinned whiners on 200  :grin:

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #78 on: June 02, 2021, 12:04:41 PM »
200 takes on different personalities throughout the day and it's quite entertaining when your not completely invested in the game. I had the unique pleasure of pulling a 13hr run  Monday evening into Tuesday morning this week. You have the usual 200 banter that takes place during peak hours where anything comes up from trash talk and compliments, name calling and random conversations. I was however surprised at how chirpy it gets when morning crews come on. A lot of misplaced ego stroking and taunting without much basis to back it up  :x it's like midwar used to be back in the day and yet the sense of accomplishment is tremendous lacking in stamina or resolve once resistance is met.

I have thoroughly enjoyed some of things that have been said to me since I've been back. Anywhere from name calling to being called an aimbot.  :cheers:

This game would not be the same without 200.  :cheers:

If one gets offended while tuned in it is my humble opinion just to tune it out. Otherwise enjoy it.  :salute
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #79 on: June 02, 2021, 01:18:53 PM »
mERv I made the mistake of questioning the need to take more than 30% of one teams fields that morning. I did note that that team was heavily outnumbered so it was the easy path and the only comment i got was to get out of the CV ack and defend. Mind you I wasn't even in flight to be in the ack and had just been defending another field. Whats funny is i was the ack as I jumped in a CV gun when i saw it start flashing. Also was accused of ganging the low numbers side, which is difficult since I've had auto switch since HT put that in. You'd think someone would notice the green country name if they took the time to see what side i was on. I knew soon as I started typing that I would get high IQ responses.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 01:20:35 PM by whiteman »

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #80 on: June 02, 2021, 02:12:09 PM »
mERv I made the mistake of questioning the need to take more than 30% of one teams fields that morning. I did note that that team was heavily outnumbered so it was the easy path and the only comment i got was to get out of the CV ack and defend. Mind you I wasn't even in flight to be in the ack and had just been defending another field. Whats funny is i was the ack as I jumped in a CV gun when i saw it start flashing. Also was accused of ganging the low numbers side, which is difficult since I've had auto switch since HT put that in. You'd think someone would notice the green country name if they took the time to see what side i was on. I knew soon as I started typing that I would get high IQ responses.
LOL that's awesome  :aok perception is a funny thing when viewed from the outside looking in.

Albeit painful to those who are trying to make an impact on the war when both countries are double teaming and its 2/3 attacking to everyone 1 person defending on both fronts, I think its important to roll what you can when the getting is good. Yesterday is a prime example of how you can gang a country all day and get them under 40% bases owned and still lose the war to them in 12 hrs.

Those weren't all undefeated bases either. Rooks lost their front Monday night and the Knights lost interest once a good furball got going that lasted 6 hrs until the base they were upping from was taken. When morning crew logged the knight's put up a great defense but the war of attrition determined the map reset.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 02:21:24 PM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: June 02, 2021, 05:19:31 PM »

miss the old days when it was gamey to have 30 tanks shooting at a cv that was too close to the shore. always the tank's fault.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline svaalbar

• Nickel Member
« Reply #82 on: June 02, 2021, 05:46:04 PM »
I love running my mouth in 200. Nothing else to do when you have to fly to target :)
"All fighter pilots were a little crazy, but mostly the nicest guys you'd ever meet." The Biography of a Rabbit, by Roy Benson Jr - https://gutenberg.org/files/7190/7190-h/7190-h.htm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaKxx5UhMZ0REI8E2FGfGag

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: June 02, 2021, 05:58:37 PM »
sva, I think you and me are the reason this thread started  :D

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline P38Ace

• persona non grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #84 on: June 02, 2021, 06:36:08 PM »
I love running my mouth in 200. Nothing else to do when you have to fly to target :)

been guilty of that too  :cheesy:

Some types are easier to get to than others.

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #85 on: June 02, 2021, 09:21:18 PM »

Vinkman, we know!! God only knows how well we know!!!!!!!!

:devil :devil
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
« Reply #86 on: June 03, 2021, 10:45:01 AM »
Remember Mr. Vinkman started this thread.....

whatever your point of view......

It Counts!  :)

:salute
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Offline svaalbar

• Nickel Member
« Reply #87 on: June 03, 2021, 01:38:29 PM »
I don't like fighting against Vinkman's 109s. So I tease him in 200 instead  :salute about the silly counts bit. I do hope he isn't mad at me and forgives me for being a little smart azz
"All fighter pilots were a little crazy, but mostly the nicest guys you'd ever meet." The Biography of a Rabbit, by Roy Benson Jr - https://gutenberg.org/files/7190/7190-h/7190-h.htm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaKxx5UhMZ0REI8E2FGfGag

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
« Reply #88 on: June 03, 2021, 05:52:24 PM »

:salute
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #89 on: June 08, 2021, 04:10:23 AM »
 :rofl   Where is ARLO? I found "Waldo"..flew with him last evening.  Arlo aka Guthrie AWAL    He had better be around!