Author Topic: Whats left  (Read 3775 times)

Offline P38Ace

• persona non grata
  • Zinc Member
Re: Whats left
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2021, 11:03:28 PM »
Well spikes I see your a ht boy I just stoped in to chat a bit, and I see things are still sosdd glad I left. See yall next year if your still around.

Lol AH is awesome and you’re the one missing out

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2021, 11:07:43 PM »
Well spikes I see your a ht boy I just stoped in to chat a bit, and I see things are still sosdd glad I left. See yall next year if your still around.

been hearing that since I joined back in 06.  you wont be around next year. we still around having fun  :cheers:

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2021, 06:34:27 AM »
Have to wonder why the squeak posts from these past 'aces'...

Would like to hear what multiplayer online ww2 air combat sim do they think is superior to AH and why..but you never get that info

I think some are not happy unless they are complaining

Get your 2 week trial so we can show you what you're missing...its free!

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2021, 07:49:55 AM »
I run the Special Events team and website, so you could say I'm 'pro making this game a better place'. Next time you want to insult someone, it carries more weight with decent grammar.

FWIW, HT and I do talk semi-frequently, you'd have to ask him if he considers us 'boys' though. :)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 07:53:29 AM by Spikes »
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2021, 09:13:07 AM »
Hey folks, thought id check in and see whats left, I havent missed the game very much due to the low numbers and I check the forums here and there. Seems you have the same gripes from a year ago when i was still playing. I still think its a shame that the game dosent have more players/marketing but thats why I blew out. :neener:

It’s a shame because those like you don’t get your way and go away complaining.  That’s why the numbers are down.  Come back in and start a trend.   :salute

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2021, 10:43:36 AM »
It’s a shame because those like you don’t get your way and go away complaining.  That’s why the numbers are down.  Come back in and start a trend.   :salute

You hit the proverbial nail in the head.  I've also noticed how they also claim to have been "aces" when  they played.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2021, 12:12:58 PM »
You hit the proverbial nail in the head.  I've also noticed how they also claim to have been "aces" when  they played.

Well, it only takes 5 kills technically to become an ace.  It's a pretty low bar.

As far as the OP, well, bye.

Eagler, I expect most that go away would say IL2, but I don't see it.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline P38Ace

• persona non grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2021, 12:14:31 PM »
AH isn’t for quitters and crybabies. Let em go! 

Offline RELIC

• Nickel Member
      • http://DFA-Squad.org/
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2021, 12:50:02 PM »

You came in to crap on HT and nothing more. Pretty much sums up your post history.
My thoughts too.  A well deserved PNG.  The constant squeaking and moaning on here is getting old.
DGSII Scenario-2012  352nd FG/487th FS
P-51D "Cold Gin"
Noseart

Online Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2021, 01:02:45 PM »
He was definately an ace..

In a 190 that wouldn't drop below 450mph unless he was the 3rd guy in on a single con.

+1 for the PNG.  I might complain a little bit more than others, but at least I'm playing the game.

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2021, 01:49:46 PM »
I've also noticed how they also claim to have been "aces" when  they played.

More like “Score Farmers” in an arcade game at the mall.

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2021, 03:56:04 PM »
Have to wonder why the squeak posts from these past 'aces'...

Would like to hear what multiplayer online ww2 air combat sim do they think is superior to AH and why..but you never get that info

As a past 'Ace': There is none. So I'm not doing online air combat anymore, just occasionally offline DCS or (rarely) Il-2.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2021, 05:14:01 PM »
That was a fast PNG.  :rofl :aok

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2021, 05:27:39 PM »
I'd just like to say here for you HT, you've given so many people decades of top quality entertainment. Without doubt the best PvP WW2 combat flight sim that has ever been made. I can appreciate that keeping a server running is not free. No matter how much I manage to play I will continue to pay the sub until the very end. I am sure many of us here share the same sentiment.

What's left? Some people just can't see the lives this game community has touched and the friendships it has created. Truly one of a kind.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2021, 06:02:48 PM »
That was a fast PNG.  :rofl :aok

Deservedly too, I'd say.
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com