Author Topic: New Poster, old flier  (Read 9246 times)

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
Re: New Poster, old flier
« Reply #120 on: June 24, 2021, 02:34:21 PM »

This venom prompted me to go back to the original post - by the same author:

People keep asking me who I am or think I am a newbie because I have  new BBS account. But I have flown AH for years - mainly knights. All that time never bothered to post or look at BBS. But now that numbers are dropping, I wanted to see what was going on. And I see a lot of whining about leaving, wanting Hitech to change the game, political correctness on CH200, blah blah blah. I say don't waist Hitech's time. It's the same game we've always played. Good enough then, good enough now. Worth the $15 a month of the fun. No need to change it now! So either fly or quit, and stop yer whining! That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it!

A remarkable contrast.

- oldman

OMan you hit the nail on the head.  Many of us here in the beginning of this wonderful virtual combat sim paid 30 dollars a month to play.  You may ask why?  Answer... because it was and still is the best MMOG WWII on the market.  We have been given the tools to do many things!  In the beginning,we had nowhere near the selection of tools to play this game. Many.........many aircraft have been added, many GVs have been added to the game.  We dint have CVs when we started etc. etc. etc.  Many people complain about the lack of numbers and the fights in the MA.  You owe yourself a favor by trying FSO, Scenarios and other events that have an original historical theme.  There is nothing like it.  I compete very little time in the MA but I am in every Scenario or Event I can attend.

What in essence I am saying I guess is that there are so many ways to enjoy the game.  If you don't like the MA I suggest you try the events.  You're missing a lot of what the game actually brings to each and every one of us if you look and explore.

Hajo 
- The Flying Circus -

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #121 on: June 24, 2021, 04:09:04 PM »

People keep asking me who I am or think I am a newbie because I have  new BBS account. But I have flown AH for years - mainly knights. All that time never bothered to post or look at BBS. But now that numbers are dropping, I wanted to see what was going on. And I see a lot of whining about leaving, wanting Hitech to change the game, political correctness on CH200, blah blah blah. I say don't waist Hitech's time. It's the same game we've always played. Good enough then, good enough now. Worth the $15 a month of the fun. No need to change it now! So either fly or quit, and stop yer whining! That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it!

A remarkable contrast.

- oldman

Trolls are allowed to say anything to keep the "agender" rolling.

Stop feeding the troll! He wont ID himself so we know its some disgruntled former player come back to just cause trouble.

Add him to the ignore list and move on.

Offline P38Ace

• persona non grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #122 on: June 24, 2021, 04:55:11 PM »

A remarkable contrast.

- oldman

Yes, one post is dross and the other is truth! Guess which is which!

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #123 on: June 24, 2021, 08:23:03 PM »

I think I'll take Fugitive's wise advice.

- oldman

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #124 on: June 25, 2021, 11:06:15 AM »

You obviously aren't an Ace, muchless a P38ace. And you certainly don't understand the art of air combat, which is why don't understand AH and why you don't understand why we play it.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Online svaalbar

• Nickel Member
« Reply #125 on: June 25, 2021, 11:17:47 AM »
You obviously aren't an Ace, muchless a P38ace. And you certainly don't understand the art of air combat, which is why don't understand AH and why you don't understand why we play it.

This. Well said.
"All fighter pilots were a little crazy, but mostly the nicest guys you'd ever meet." The Biography of a Rabbit, by Roy Benson Jr - https://gutenberg.org/files/7190/7190-h/7190-h.htm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaKxx5UhMZ0REI8E2FGfGag

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #126 on: June 25, 2021, 11:22:48 AM »
Wonder if its the certain "ace" that tried to play with his toy touch controllers and get his ego and butt spanked then cried about how everything is unfair
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline RELIC

• Nickel Member
      • http://DFA-Squad.org/
« Reply #127 on: June 25, 2021, 01:42:00 PM »
Time to PNG this dufus.
DGSII Scenario-2012  352nd FG/487th FS
P-51D "Cold Gin"
Noseart

Offline P39ace

• persona non grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #128 on: June 29, 2021, 01:04:18 PM »

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #129 on: June 29, 2021, 04:12:46 PM »
It's  been awhile since we had a sociopath, let it ride.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #130 on: June 30, 2021, 12:31:08 PM »
:aok

Not wise to try get around a suspension.
Good By.

HiTech

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #131 on: June 30, 2021, 12:49:16 PM »
Not wise to try get around a suspension.
Good By.

HiTech

Thank you HiTech!  Good move. 👍

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #132 on: June 30, 2021, 03:20:36 PM »
Thank you HiTech!  Good move. 👍

+1