Author Topic: New Poster, old flier  (Read 9422 times)

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
Re: New Poster, old flier
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2021, 08:42:03 PM »
How about having an instant action where you get air start dropped right in the middle of the largest concentration of enemy aircraft in a randomly selected high eny plane.

Maybe it would get some of the hanger queens flying again...

Offline P38Ace

• persona non grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2021, 08:56:38 PM »
One would think HiTech would have implemented Violator's ideas if they had any merit.

If I was him after reading this bbs I'd shut the whole thing down.

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2021, 09:29:22 PM »
Being a dick in one thread wasn’t enough of a spotlight?
Nailed it. Whoever this guy is, he is taking his lack of success in life out by being a grade a Dbag on a small games forum. I miss scuzzy.

Offline svaalbar

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2021, 10:14:24 PM »
Who was scuzzy?
"All fighter pilots were a little crazy, but mostly the nicest guys you'd ever meet." The Biography of a Rabbit, by Roy Benson Jr - https://gutenberg.org/files/7190/7190-h/7190-h.htm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaKxx5UhMZ0REI8E2FGfGag

Offline P38Ace

• persona non grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2021, 11:32:09 PM »
Nailed it. Whoever this guy is, he is taking his lack of success in life out by being a grade a Dbag on a small games forum. I miss scuzzy.

You ladies are awfully delicate!

Offline svaalbar

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2021, 11:51:47 PM »
You ladies are awfully delicate!

If you want toxicity go somewhere else.

T. Used to be a toxic person myself. AH guys humbled me. Sincerely, what is the point of your threads? Go concern troll somewhere else.
"All fighter pilots were a little crazy, but mostly the nicest guys you'd ever meet." The Biography of a Rabbit, by Roy Benson Jr - https://gutenberg.org/files/7190/7190-h/7190-h.htm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaKxx5UhMZ0REI8E2FGfGag

Offline Mongoose

• Silver Member
      • Kentwood Station
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2021, 12:00:31 AM »
If I was him after reading this bbs I'd shut the whole thing down.

Yes, the man definitely has a great deal of patience.  But some of the comments you see here are the reason we don't see Hitech comment more often.
My Aces High fan site:
www.kentwoodstation.com

Offline Mongoose

• Silver Member
      • Kentwood Station
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2021, 12:04:12 AM »
One would think HiTech would have implemented Violator's ideas if they had any merit.

More than 90% of the suggestions presented would change Aces High into a completely different game.  I come here to play Aces High, not some other game.
My Aces High fan site:
www.kentwoodstation.com

Offline P38Ace

• persona non grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2021, 12:11:36 AM »
Yes, the man definitely has a great deal of patience.  But some of the comments you see here are the reason we don't see Hitech comment more often.

Amen!

Offline P38Ace

• persona non grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2021, 12:12:46 AM »
More than 90% of the suggestions presented would change Aces High into a completely different game.  I come here to play Aces High, not some other game.

Double Amen!

Offline 1ijac

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2021, 01:49:26 AM »
OK...which one of you degenerates stole my fanny pack?

One-eye
"One-Eye"

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2021, 08:50:43 AM »

Wait, so who is Hitech listening to that has "Merit" because we've had under 80K kills in the last 2 months due to terrible weekend gameplay based on maps that have 40 players on for most of the day with 0 action and tiny dars for most of the day... This is the type of game play you all love?

No wonder only players who play by themselves are left and so many squads have disappeared for lack of people to shoot while their eny increases. I can't play this game anymore during off hours because it's such a snooze fest thanks to whose ever merit hitech is following.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 08:52:31 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2021, 10:07:22 AM »
Being a dick in one thread wasn’t enough of a spotlight?

Agreed, has this shade given an in game name or is he only going to hide behind his shade?

Old time player reveal yourself, are you some disgruntled player coming bad to cause trouble,  or a new one looking to make a name for themselves as a dick?

Offline P38Ace

• persona non grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2021, 10:35:01 AM »
Agreed, has this shade given an in game name or is he only going to hide behind his shade?

Old time player reveal yourself, are you some disgruntled player coming bad to cause trouble,  or a new one looking to make a name for themselves as a dick?

I think the whining here is too much. Other than event announcements, it's always about what HiTech isn't doing the right thing or not deleting maps they don't like, or "I'm gonna quit and here's why!" He adds a feature to balance ENY and everyone either squeakes or finds something new to complain about. I got sick of it. So I come online and say stop whining. And the whiners are mad.  :aok

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2021, 12:37:17 PM »
I think the whining here is too much. Other than event announcements, it's always about what HiTech isn't doing the right thing or not deleting maps they don't like, or "I'm gonna quit and here's why!" He adds a feature to balance ENY and everyone either squeakes or finds something new to complain about. I got sick of it. So I come online and say stop whining. And the whiners are mad.  :aok

Discussion is a very important thing. Im sorry you cannot handle it. Maybe you shouldn't be here then and just go back to playing the game. To be frank, you havent gained enough of a reputation to tell me and other people they shouldn't say bye or have ideas and concerns. People develop real friendships in here and its tough to see them go. Unlike you, I actually have the skills with 17 years of experience in game to back up my claims to post the comments I do. People know how I play the game. Last May we had 40K more kills than this May with under 80k, and 47K more kills in April 2020 than 2021. You want to tell me that's fine? Thats a lot of kills. Saying that my comments have no merit is completely ignoramus. Don't be mad at me for calling out the completely obvious and logical common sense reasoning that certain maps are detrimental to keeping players logged into the game and getting kills for them to be interested enough to even learn it. This game thrives when people are getting kills. Not when people are flying aimlessly for 15 minutes trying to find something to shoot on this huge map in the middle of the afternoon.  It pains me that the obvious is so hard to see for you guys. This game is left with the few who just want to play by themselves and avoid fights... lame.  :frown: not sure why Hitech would think that is the better approach to gaining more players?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 12:41:52 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion