Author Topic: Just beginning to cross the threshold  (Read 3380 times)

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Just beginning to cross the threshold
« on: June 12, 2021, 02:40:27 AM »
Forget about what I was blaring about 4 years ago when I was supporting the 49ers campaign against HQ's in response to blatant shade account cheating...

These day's I am rising above and beyond to show case the capabilities of Aces High 3 in the right hands.

I am by no means even a decent content creator let alone a consistent player in this community. These few videos are but a glimpse into what I experience every day I play this game. I look forward to learning more about capturing the essence of this game and displaying it in greater ways in the future. For now I'll settle for the bottom of the barrel quality in the midst of learning when to hit the record button  :salute
« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 02:42:01 AM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Re: Just beginning to cross the threshold
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2021, 02:42:53 AM »
« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 03:38:37 AM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2021, 02:52:19 AM »
Watch this one to the end :x :salute :joystick:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bgLg8khYnJM

Landed this Ace sortie :aok
« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 03:36:49 AM by mERv »

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2021, 03:50:44 AM »
Deep B29 town farm incursion onto the Bish/Rook front while action was dead on both Knight fronts. Big time salute to vSixO for his pursuit in a c205 on my RTB that I failed to record like many sortirs :salute  :cheers

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gX7lgb5P46Q

Ace sortie landed

Offline alkali

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2021, 04:01:16 PM »
You’re both ItzMaam and FineTime? (both account names appear when you shoot down your opponents)
Best,
Marc
Friendship
RAF 341 Squadron - Groupe de chasse 3/2 Alsace

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2021, 06:14:39 PM »
You’re both ItzMaam and FineTime? (both account names appear when you shoot down your opponents)
Best,
Marc
switched names last weekend :cheers:

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2021, 06:49:02 PM »
switched names last weekend :cheers:

funny using a shade account to complain about shade accounts.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2021, 11:06:20 PM »
funny using a shade account to complain about shade accounts.

semp
silly wabbit I never have nor will shade. Have been known to run 3 accounts to fly 3 sets of bombers or 2 sets and an m3 :) but those days are long gone too much mental work.  :cheers: I just decided FineTime had his run and now itzMaaM's turn.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 11:08:01 PM by mERv »

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2021, 12:42:44 AM »
silly wabbit I never have nor will shade. Have been known to run 3 accounts to fly 3 sets of bombers or 2 sets and an m3 :) but those days are long gone too much mental work.  :cheers: I just decided FineTime had his run and now itzMaaM's turn.

actually you just said you used shade accounts and your first post in this thread was about shade accounts.  have you said, I wont do it again, it would have been different.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2021, 02:28:58 AM »
Ya I still dont know what your talking about semp but alright :cheers:

Offline P38Ace

• persona non grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2021, 03:34:13 AM »
Ya I still dont know what your talking about semp but alright :cheers:

Semp is saying that you are a bad person.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2021, 05:11:13 AM »
This is what happens when vDallas brings up your children.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2021, 09:10:23 AM »

:rofl

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2021, 01:06:34 PM »

vDallas mission spawns on the runway and everyone starts rolling:

"Don't you ever bring a P-38 to one of my pony missions ever again. You just need to delete the game right now and go kill yourself!"

Guy in the P-38 bails and logs....  :x

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2021, 03:20:55 PM »
You are all dog fetlers :rofl
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario