Author Topic: SEATAC Q-400 guy  (Read 8775 times)

Offline Wolfala

• Platinum Member

the best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: SEATAC Q-400 guy
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2021, 03:31:15 PM »
This story just makes no since to me. A married man, who just graduated Cum Luade a year before in 2017 and wanted to be in the military or law enforcement. Also grew up wanting to be in the military. Article said he was in a evangelical Christian group in college. Not sure why would still be in this job position after graduating with a bachelor's degree Cum Laude. Everyone is speculating that he flew sims, but is there actual evidence? He said he played video games. So do I, an airplane game.. doesn't mean I can take off a Q400 and fly it.. Did they ask his wife? Said he looked thru manuals, but that takes some serious study. The guy said before that he caught Beebo and guy "flipping switches" in a plane before. That should have been an instant firing. But if he was just flipping switches then, he didn't know what he was doing. He would have learned how to take off and fly the plane after that time. This would be hard to do while studying in college and getting a bachelor's degree Cum Laude.

The story is just so shady to me. He was flying for over an hour. This article claims the fbi said he pushed the nose down and crashed on purpose. Just doesn't seem right from a man who "fears god" as the article likes to claim. Then you have Ketron Island. Which was owned by a wealthy guy who hated the president. I just think its strange he chose to crash there out of all of the islands and places.

Idk.... just a very strange story all around.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2021, 04:22:49 PM »
well he himself said on the radio "broken guy, got a few screws loose, I guess"

there was a thread here back then, where they were trying to figure out if he was a player, he wasn't.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2021, 04:43:30 PM »
here's the audio, not sure if the video is from the plane, it appears to be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DstWZY_eUOc

not everything has to make sense to you violator.

semp

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2021, 05:57:13 PM »
This story just makes no since to me. A married man, who just graduated Cum Luade a year before in 2017 and wanted to be in the military or law enforcement. Also grew up wanting to be in the military. Article said he was in a evangelical Christian group in college. Not sure why would still be in this job position after graduating with a bachelor's degree Cum Laude.

Cum Laude... heheheheheheheh...

Online mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2021, 06:39:35 PM »
If you're going to suicide then not a bad way to go. Obviously they shot him down after their patients reached it's limit.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Eviscerate

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2021, 06:55:34 PM »
Obviously they shot him down after their patients reached it's limit.
Source?

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2021, 10:31:20 PM »
If you're going to suicide then not a bad way to go. Obviously they shot him down after their patients reached it's limit.

:rofl Newest conspiracy theory to date.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2021, 11:16:31 PM »
:rofl Newest conspiracy theory to date.

which contradicts his own words, even the f16 pilots were amazed he recovered from the barrel roll.

semp

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2021, 12:10:39 AM »

which contradicts his own words, even the f16 pilots were amazed he recovered from the barrel roll.

semp

I surely felt a whole lot safer on the Q400 I flew on last weekend because of what that thing pulled off. 😆

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2021, 12:37:31 AM »
I surely felt a whole lot safer on the Q400 I flew on last weekend because of what that thing pulled off. 😆

go on YouTube and search for the fed ex airplane that the pilot actually turned upside down several times to stop a man from bringing it down.

the plane landed, even though all crew had been hit in the head with a hammer.

semp

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2021, 09:03:45 AM »
Some folks are just not all there even though to others they seem to be fine. The article, rambling mish mash of words that it is, seems to hint at childhood depression that he never got over. Pity he had to act out in this way.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2021, 10:15:59 AM »
Some folks are just not all there even though to others they seem to be fine. The article, rambling mish mash of words that it is, seems to hint at childhood depression that he never got over. Pity he had to act out in this way.

Yeah, it was all over the place. Their excuse was football head trauma. The question is tho, did he have medical records on that? Did his wife say he was acting funny? My other question is. They keep referring to the point that he wanted to be in the military or law enforcement. Did he ever try to join the military? Did they deny him? Like why do they keep mentioning that if he never went to the military to sign up? Especially a guy who just graduated with a bachelor's. So that's what is strange to me. Also, the audio of him just doesn't sound like a guy who is flying and pulling insane Gs without really know what he is doing.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2021, 11:48:57 AM »
Yeah, it was all over the place. Their excuse was football head trauma. The question is tho, did he have medical records on that? Did his wife say he was acting funny? My other question is. They keep referring to the point that he wanted to be in the military or law enforcement. Did he ever try to join the military? Did they deny him? Like why do they keep mentioning that if he never went to the military to sign up? Especially a guy who just graduated with a bachelor's. So that's what is strange to me. Also, the audio of him just doesn't sound like a guy who is flying and pulling insane Gs without really know what he is doing.

dude, it could be a simple as he wanted to fly airplanes and his job allowed him to turn on some instruments.

a few years back, I went to a local airshow.  they had a spitfire there, and one of the pigs actually helped restore the plane. I was talking to him on the other side of a 5 foot fence, the plane was parked maybe 10 yards away.  for a few seconds my thought was to jump the fence and j just touch the plane, maybe look inside. but i didn't. i knew I would go to jail.

and that's how simple it is. why the guy took the airplane can't be answered and we'll never know the answer. but the fact is he did.

semp

Online mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2021, 02:46:07 PM »
The audio displays every sign that he was a man who had accepted his own death and was having one last bit of fun with zero intentions of paying the consequences of his actions other than a final lights out.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.