Author Topic: SEATAC Q-400 guy  (Read 8871 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: SEATAC Q-400 guy
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2021, 10:57:13 AM »
I agree! What is Youtube hiding???

Why don't they put out what really happened? Why edit the video down to 11 minutes? Where is the information on the missile shoot that happened "60 days" prior?
Is it being suppressed??? - thats suspicious??!! You would think an assassination attempt on a POTUS would make somebodys news channel. Then there is that number 60?? How many times do you ever see that?

Tell us again - about how his name and the de-commissioned submarine are no coincidence! - that was one of my favorites, it will open everybody's eyes.

Or the one about the island with the Silo's on it which is located something like 7 miles west of Joint Base Mchord, and under the Arrival to SeaTac - How did the military, and the people of South Seattle, Tacoma, and the 15 other cities down there miss the construction or better yet the actual missile launch? Thats a lot of people in cahoots with each other and up to no good.

And then there was the White Hats - remote controlling the plane while the "2nd" F15 out of Portland was on the Black Hat mission?
Those were days. . . .when the human mind, fallacy, rumors and misinformation made legendary stories. . . . . . . .lol

Yeah, why would evil be evil?

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2021, 12:19:49 PM »
Yeah, why would evil be evil?

that picture was taken at 4am local time, airforce one landed in Malaysia 4 hours later. the plane flies at about 600mph. so president was somewhere off the coast of Japan, it's 8k miles from Washington to Malaysia.

so a missile was fired to a target some 5k miles away, it has to be a ballistic missile, wasn't tracked on the west coast, Russia, China,  japan and a few other countries.  norad didn't see it,  hostile countries didn't react. not even gonna include satellites that didn't Track it either.

that would have been some awesome missile that can fly itself over 5k miles trying to hit a moving target.  where did it go? where did the missile crashed.  where are the tracking stations feeding it data.

and more important why did the two ah players around that island didn't see it? and like pointed out, nobody else in the city noticed it either.

but what about the picture? the guy who set up the camera had it to take a picture every 30 or 40 seconds with a 20 second exposure. so the missile was so slow that it stayed on the frame for 20 seconds? remember it's a single frame.

I remember back in the mid 80s, we saw a missile launch somewhere north of Los Angeles, thousands of people saw it and called 911, radio and tv stations. people were scared. it was a missile test from a base north of Los Angeles. the thing only lasted 10 or 15 seconds.

the picture does look like a missile. but a missile won't stay in one frame with a 20 second exposure. it would have looked more like a contrail. just a line.  q got it from an Instagram from the guy who took the picture. called it a missile and here we are.

semp

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline TyFoo

• Copper Member
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2021, 12:57:10 PM »
Thats a great picture of "a" missile launch.

I looked up the Skunk Bay web cam site. Its located just south of Whidbey island Washington. The bay itself is located NE of Hood Canal, and the Bay faces North of the mainland. The guy that runs the cameras has a pretty decent website, with some pretty pictures of the weather and one showing the Northern lights.

Ironically he doesn't show the Ol Missile launch on his website. Of course he must be in on it too??

Oh and one other thing. He has a graphic that shows the orientation of the cameras in relation to the direction of NORTH. His 4 cameras face Northwest, North, NorthEast, and one facing not quite, but almost due East. Considering Ketron Island is located 50+ miles South of Skunk Bay. . . . .How is it those cameras captured the "infamous" missile launch?

« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 01:04:39 PM by TyFoo »

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2021, 01:33:07 PM »

Not saying Ketron was where the missile was shot though.

Go look at Qs post between June 10th and Aug 12th 2018. You will be very surprised. Who do you think took those pics over Asia during that time?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 01:53:31 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2021, 02:12:17 PM »

Not saying Ketron was where the missile was shot though.

Go look at Qs post between June 10th and Aug 12th 2018. You will be very surprised. Who do you think took those pics over Asia during that time?

cool picture, but don't several countries in Asia fly that airplane? also Africa, Europe, South America?

also airlines like to put their name on airplanes they own.

here's a video of the clean up on the island, I guess more evidence of people hiding the truth.

https://youtu.be/mkeC9nyvu8U

se m p

edit: actually you did say keytron island on your first post
« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 02:20:30 PM by guncrasher »

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2021, 08:30:08 PM »
found the picture, guess who took it violator

https://financialpost.com/transportation/bombardier-inc-selling-30-q400-nextgen-aircraft-to-new-china-airline-in-almost-1-billion-deal

semp

No... not that one Semple  :rolleyes:. Just give it a rest. I'm only trying to provide another point of view to this crazy story.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2021, 08:44:30 PM »
No... not that one Semple  :rolleyes:. Just give it a rest. I'm only trying to provide another point of view to this crazy story.

sorry since that's the picture you claim q posted,  I thought I would give you a different point of view.

isn't it funny how that picture was taken 60 months before and you claim the missile still was destroyed 60 days after.

not only that but you backtracked on the location of the silo for a missile that never existed once it was pointed to you the location of the camera. then the plane q posted, you said it was taken by him when in fact it was a picture taken by the manufacturer.

so at what point you gonna acknowledge that q misrepresented both pictures and by that i mean he lied.  or you gonna keep coming back with another useless post.

btw,ql q is the father and son who ran that bb.

semp

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2021, 03:07:31 AM »
and they made a few bucks off you guys who thought q was really an intelligence officer. if he had been, he would have been fired and outer way before.

let's point some of the things you have posted here before that never became reality:

90k+ secret indictments that hasnt happened.

only 100 people would die of corona virus.

trump doing under cover to find lizard cannibals

should I go on?

semp

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2021, 05:58:38 AM »
Vio is a crackpot  :old:

Quoted for truth  :lol
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2021, 08:29:37 AM »
Stop making crap up I said Semple. You make 0 since.

Quoted for truth  :lol

Fk off loser.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Online Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2021, 08:37:58 AM »
IN  :bolt:

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline Wolfala

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2021, 09:12:22 AM »
Glad to see my thread has gone into the realm of mental illness....

Thanks for that gentlemen.

the best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2021, 09:33:18 AM »

What did you expect?

Challenge the "official narrative" and you get ridiculed and mocked by low IQ idiots.

I tried to squash this twice and Semple just goes ahead and continues to make false claims about what I said. it's just pathetic.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2021, 10:25:28 AM »

If you guys keep feeding it after midnight............ :rolleyes:
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.