Author Topic: SEATAC Q-400 guy  (Read 8871 times)

Offline Golden Dragon

• Copper Member
Re: SEATAC Q-400 guy
« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2021, 07:26:38 PM »
Man I just can't believe how willing some of you are to buy into conspiracies.  A Dash 8 simply doesn't have the destructive force to destroy a missile silo.  There would be plenty of silo bits and pieces lying around.  And if it was an actual built into the ground silo it would all still be intact.  That island is really close to one of the busiest north to south interstates in the country.  Lots of traffic to see a missile going up in the air.  Not to mention Tacoma is right there.  It' a pretty big city with plenty of people out and about even at 0400.  If you want to see how destructive a Dash 8 crash can be then Google the Buffalo crash.  Plenty of the house still remaining it spun into.  The people behind Q are idiots.  Honest to god no kidding idiots.  Search for the truth elsewhere.  Or be a moron.  Choice is yours.
Fight's on!

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2021, 08:22:49 PM »
Man I just can't believe how willing some of you are to buy into conspiracies.  A Dash 8 simply doesn't have the destructive force to destroy a missile silo.  There would be plenty of silo bits and pieces lying around.  And if it was an actual built into the ground silo it would all still be intact.  That island is really close to one of the busiest north to south interstates in the country.  Lots of traffic to see a missile going up in the air.  Not to mention Tacoma is right there.  It' a pretty big city with plenty of people out and about even at 0400.  If you want to see how destructive a Dash 8 crash can be then Google the Buffalo crash.  Plenty of the house still remaining it spun into.  The people behind Q are idiots.  Honest to god no kidding idiots.  Search for the truth elsewhere.  Or be a moron.  Choice is yours.

Just a bunch of false and misleading statements there, TBH. Nice try though. What is it with you "anti conspiracy" people who just want to bash every thing you say and not even look into any other thing about the story other than what the media projects to you. It's quite sad honestly. "But muh Q is an idiot run by idiots" . I honestly cannot stand comments like this. It reeks of arrogance and desperation. If you actually read or looked thru the Q posts between the time period I suggested June 10 - Aug13, there's about 200 post there that are quite intelligent I might add. It's extraordinarily naive to think its a bunch of idiots.

Oh and I never said it was a Q400 that took out a silo. No one knows where that missile went up, or if anyone took it out. All I'm saying is that there is a different perspective to this story that I think people should be aware of and I will share that whether you like it or not.

Get an avatar will ya. 
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2021, 08:41:48 PM »

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2021, 09:10:07 PM »

Exactly!

not only did they feed it after midnight; they got it wet.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline svaalbar

• Nickel Member
« Reply #79 on: July 12, 2021, 11:58:24 PM »
Violator you doing ok?
"All fighter pilots were a little crazy, but mostly the nicest guys you'd ever meet." The Biography of a Rabbit, by Roy Benson Jr - https://gutenberg.org/files/7190/7190-h/7190-h.htm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaKxx5UhMZ0REI8E2FGfGag

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2021, 01:34:04 AM »
Just a bunch of false and misleading statements there, TBH. Nice try though. What is it with you "anti conspiracy" people who just want to bash every thing you say and not even look into any other thing about the story other than what the media projects to you. It's quite sad honestly. "But muh Q is an idiot run by idiots" . I honestly cannot stand comments like this. It reeks of arrogance and desperation. If you actually read or looked thru the Q posts between the time period I suggested June 10 - Aug13, there's about 200 post there that are quite intelligent I might add. It's extraordinarily naive to think its a bunch of idiots.

Oh and I never said it was a Q400 that took out a silo. No one knows where that missile went up, or if anyone took it out. All I'm saying is that there is a different perspective to this story that I think people should be aware of and I will share that whether you like it or not.

Get an avatar will ya.

facts here.  let's say q was in airforce one.  he posts about a missile firing from the west coast on airforce one which was over Europe/somewhere Mediterranean think heading west.  so a missile was fired from the west coast to go making a guess here, 15 thousand miles, since airforce one refueled in Greece.  now in this thread violator claimed the silos launch was over an island that was owned by somebody that hated trump.  ok, let's go for that.  so norad, which is in charge of ,and I am making a guess here, didnt detect the launch. which flew across the united states, parts of Europe, probably turkey and wasnt detected. and somehow an f16 flying with airforce one shot down the intercontinental ballistic missile.  ok let's go for that.

trump never reported that. nobody in the airplane reported that.

ok taking another while guess here, somebody shoots at the president, and 60 days after that an f16 using a hijacked plane as a cover destroys the silo.

making another while assumption here, if somebody shoots at the president, it takes 60 days to reciprocate.  not only that but the owner of the island which the missile was fired was never arrested.

another assumption here, q which is a high level intelligence offer decides to go on a sightseeing tour, remember that violator, the etching on the glass, dont stand next to the glass.  hey a missile was flying at the plane I was at, let me go see the sights around town.

so is q smart as they say, or is he just the father and brother making money from gullible people.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2021, 05:59:22 AM »
snip snip
Are you deliberately trying to act stupid or do you really not comprehend what I am saying?....

They were possibly taking out the missile silo 60 days after it shot at the president flying to Singapore.. FFS man.

Oh and I never said it was a Q400 that took out a silo.
No one knows where that missile went up, or if anyone took it out.

:old: Crack :old: Pot  :old:

Vio you are nuttier than peanut butter.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2021, 07:31:30 AM »
Better to be a crack pot that is correct just 1 out of 100 times than a sheep who follows blindly believing that the system is designed to give them a happy life.  :old:
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2021, 09:43:21 AM »
snip snip
:old: Crack :old: Pot  :old:

Vio you are nuttier than peanut butter.

Does that sentence say I said a Q400 took them out?  MORON.

Better to be a crack pot that is correct just 1 out of 100 times than a sheep who follows blindly believing that the system is designed to give them a happy life.  :old:

They'd rather watch their country get invaded and taken over by actual crackpots while they get their business and livelyhood forcefully shut down, and their kids turned into transgender and psychologically and socially manipulated by men who think they are woman. (Yup, I'm the crazy one). But I do appreciate your comments. Nice to see someone else who actually uses critical thinking skills and can think past the "media of authority".

All I asked was that people go read post 1400 thru 1800 between June10 and Aug 13 to get another perspective. But you see these guys are so intellectual that only their "media of authority" can be true. Naivety and arrogance at its finest.

Violator you doing ok?

I'm doing great personally, up over 20K in 2 weeks on one of my stocks. Just went to Yellowstone too over the 4th. Beautiful place. But let's see, I drive past over 40 homeless tents and RVs on my 15 min way to work in Portland. (Muh environmentalism). More trash all over the streets than I've ever seen in my life. Trashed out burnt RVs along the Columbia river. It's so gross. Portland is the India of America now.
Then I go play tennis at the my local indoor tennis club and they've got 10 year olds wearing masks in 90° degree heat indoors with no fans. I've honestly about had it with the ignoramus of society at this point.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 10:15:52 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2021, 04:17:34 PM »
Violator, you are a darn good stick...but I don't think I have ever met someone as consistently batshi* crazy as you are. I pity you and anyone that will have to care for you when you get old. CRACKPOT is an understatment....I'm beginning to think Veer-ratchet is not that bad...

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2021, 04:18:57 PM »
Violator you doing ok?
I think him and Vraciu got I to the same bad coke.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2021, 04:25:03 PM »
Does that sentence say I said a Q400 took them out?  MORON.

Them? What Them? Silos? Reptilians? The Illuminati? The French?

Where is your assigned care worker? Do they know you are currently unattended?
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2021, 04:28:46 PM »

"If you throw enough watermelon something will finally stick".
However after all the watermelon it takes finally getting it to stick, there's not enough credibility in the world to make it matter.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2021, 04:39:51 PM »
Maybe a more interesting discussion might include:
1: How cults form in an educated country.
2: Who joins these cults and why.
3: How does society help people return to some form of peace after cult participation.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2021, 05:02:23 PM »
I once heard somebody describe a conspiracy theorist as a person who questions known liars...