Author Topic: Is it worth it?  (Read 714 times)

Offline Badcore

• Zinc Member
Is it worth it?
« on: December 17, 2021, 08:08:14 AM »
Should I?

My Children are nearly all grown now, and besides the random 24/yo hottie I meet at Metallica concerts, I am ronreee. Is it worth jumping back into the game that I spent much of my childhood playing? .... the break was needed.

I guess my question is this.... Are you guys ready to shoot me down?

Respectfully,
BC

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
Re: Is it worth it?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2021, 08:17:59 AM »
I am not sure anything could compete with 24yr old hotties.  However, AH is here for you 24/7.   

Take a look at the video of Killjoy's memorial and remind yourself of how much this game can offer - a sense of community and comradeship.

Get in here!   A third of us want you on our wings, the rest want to get you in their sights!

<S>

PS. If you have a system powerful enough, get yourself a VR headset.   You will experience AH like you never have before.

Offline Badcore

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2021, 08:25:33 AM »
I have VR and yes nothing compares to a 24/yo hottie, just ask....well nevermind..

I'm coming back, mind is made, however I need to ask, the VR aspect... is it compatible with Oculus? If so, am I still able to use my stick and petals? is there a setup tutor? thanks in advance!

Respectfully,
BC

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2021, 08:52:11 AM »
I'm coming back, mind is made, however I need to ask, the VR aspect... is it compatible with Oculus? If so, am I still able to use my stick and petals? is there a setup tutor? thanks in advance!

Respectfully,
BC

Yes and Yes.

There is a subforum here specifically dealing with VR.

https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/board,666.0.html
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2021, 12:18:24 PM »
Is this the same Badcore from Minnesota that played back in the day?
A yappy back seater like Jester wasn’t popular or fun to fly with, more of an unnecessary distraction than anything else---Puma44

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys