Author Topic: 2021 KOTH TOC List  (Read 3754 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
2021 KOTH TOC List
« on: November 23, 2021, 12:50:09 PM »
Going over results I came up with this TOC list. History repeats itself and I have a tendency to overlook something so if you find any errors please speak up, post and let me know.

January- Violator, Simon, and trogdor -

February- Eagler, JeffN, trogdor -

March- Cancelled.

April- Eagler, TC, and train45 -

May- TC, trogdor, and Eagler -

June- trogdor, Eagler, and FX1 -

July- Eagler, train45, and Wiley -

August- Peanut1, Navy and train45 -

September- Train45, Eagler, Rylee, and SEViper -

October- Eagler and SEViper Navy -

November- Navy and Eagler -

December-

-----------------------------------------------------------

TOC list- Eagler, FX1, JeffN, Navy, Peanut1, Rylee, SEViper, Simon, TC, train45, trogdor, Violator, Wiley
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: 2021 KOTH TOC List
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2021, 08:45:47 PM »
Tough crowd!  :old:
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2021, 09:45:05 PM »
As it always is.  :aok
I did just realize my mistake, Lazer has a invitation also being the 2020 winner.

TOC list- Eagler, FX1, JeffN, Lazer, Navy, Peanut1, Rylee, SEViper, Simon, TC, train45, trogdor, Violator, Wiley

As usual CM Eye will be on for spectators to watch the fights if they want to while NOT being a distraction.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2021, 06:21:26 AM »
A couple more from the upcoming December KOTH and that would be a good size turn out if we all show up.

Thanks for consolidating that fuzeman!

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2021, 08:26:39 AM »
A couple more from the upcoming December KOTH and that would be a good size turn out if we all show up.

Thanks for consolidating that fuzeman!

Eagler

Well if I didn’t me or myself would have had to. It’s a wonderful team me, myself and I but it’s tough figuring out the check when we go out to eat.
Don’t know whether to predict an attendance from a positive or negative POV.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2021, 03:22:01 PM »
As it always is.  :aok
I did just realize my mistake, Lazer has a invitation also being the 2020 winner.

TOC list- Eagler, FX1, JeffN, Lazer, Navy, Peanut1, Rylee, SEViper, Simon, TC, train45, trogdor, Violator, Wiley

As usual CM Eye will be on for spectators to watch the fights if they want to while NOT being a distraction.

Thanks for getting me in there, I didn't know I qualified from last year.   I'll try to be there for both December and TOC.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2021, 02:49:50 AM »
Eagler has only won 3, 🤣 😂 🤣

Just messing with you fuzeman, brother.... (referring to how you listed the invitations for April KOTH 🤔)

It would be an awesome fun turnout if all KOTH TOC invitations show up....anyone could win it!

<S>

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2021, 07:33:30 AM »
Eagler has only won 3, 🤣 😂 🤣

Just messing with you fuzeman, brother.... (referring to how you listed the invitations for April KOTH 🤔)

It would be an awesome fun turnout if all KOTH TOC invitations show up....anyone could win it!

<S>

TC

I did list April’s different for some reason it seems. I was going for winner first, wabbits and special circumstances but messed that one up.
I forgot to remind you last KOTH too.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2021, 12:20:51 PM »
Thinking about the time it should be run. I don’t believe we have any euro-players this year so we can have it earlier at it’s usual time, 3 or 4 pm, or push it back later in the day.
I know we run into the ‘there is no perfect time’ scenario but the earlier we figure out a time you’ll be able to plan for it a little.

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2021, 06:45:26 AM »
Thinking about the time it should be run. I don’t believe we have any euro-players this year so we can have it earlier at it’s usual time, 3 or 4 pm, or push it back later in the day.
I know we run into the ‘there is no perfect time’ scenario but the earlier we figure out a time you’ll be able to plan for it a little.

December KOTH event:  preferably Saturday December 11th

January KOTH TOC event preferably Saturday January 8th or Sunday January 9th

This works for me best....

Hope this helps

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2021, 01:40:23 PM »
I don't like Sunday events so KOTH sticking with Saturday as usual. I like routines.
Second Saturday of December is the 11th for KOTH and we have 5 Saturday's in January of which the 8th or 15th are candidates for the TOC.
That gives me time to run January KOTH later in the month.
I did state after February's wonderful KOTH I was done with the event but I've reconsidered which I'm sure will disappoint the CM Team but at least they wont have to run KOTH.
There seems to be 1% or less of the AH community that likes it so I'll hang on.

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2021, 07:53:34 PM »
I don't like Sunday events so KOTH sticking with Saturday as usual. I like routines.
Second Saturday of December is the 11th for KOTH and we have 5 Saturday's in January of which the 8th or 15th are candidates for the TOC.
That gives me time to run January KOTH later in the month.
I did state after February's wonderful KOTH I was done with the event but I've reconsidered which I'm sure will disappoint the CM Team but at least they wont have to run KOTH.
There seems to be 1% or less of the AH community that likes it so I'll hang on.

All those dates sound good to me,  as long as real life don't raise up it's evilness!

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2021, 07:55:32 AM »
Dec 11th has my youngest and his family visiting for Christmas so I will not be there.

Best of luck and thanks for hosting fuzeman!!!
 :cheers:

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2021, 06:34:08 PM »
The list is official with addition of:  December- Peanut1, TC, tdgShane
TOC list- Eagler, FX1, JeffN, Lazer, Navy, Peanut1, Rylee, SEViper, Simon, tdgShane, TC, train45, trogdor, Violator, Wiley

I went back to the 2020 results post to find what plane Lazer chose and it seems I put up a post announcing the winner but didn't follow up with round by round results and that stuff.
The 2020 TOC Results post is so old I doubt I'll update it but the P-38G was the chosen ride.

Still wondering if an evening TOC would be better than afternoon for attendance.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2021, 10:28:38 AM »
The list is official with addition of:  December- Peanut1, TC, tdgShane
TOC list- Eagler, FX1, JeffN, Lazer, Navy, Peanut1, Rylee, SEViper, Simon, tdgShane, TC, train45, trogdor, Violator, Wiley

I went back to the 2020 results post to find what plane Lazer chose and it seems I put up a post announcing the winner but didn't follow up with round by round results and that stuff.
The 2020 TOC Results post is so old I doubt I'll update it but the P-38G was the chosen ride.

Still wondering if an evening TOC would be better than afternoon for attendance.
  evenings are generally busier in game in general, not sure if that would correlate to a higher turnout.  Evenings definately work best for me.