Author Topic: Orders?  (Read 3783 times)

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
Re: Orders?
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2022, 05:47:34 AM »
  Put your money where your mouth is. Join the CM team and help solve the problems.

you act as if it is open enrollment when it isn't.
A yappy back seater like Jester wasn’t popular or fun to fly with, more of an unnecessary distraction than anything else---Puma44

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2022, 09:04:48 AM »
you act as if it is open enrollment when it isn't.

Send a PM to Spikes for an application.  The CM team reviews for a vote.

Just a fair warning, your open criticism which is welcome for constructive feedback but does contain much negative and directed angst at the CMs.  There will be some resistance from others.   If you can understand that being a volunteer player like a CM, public posts are to be done in a diplomatic way.  You'll have to convince the others that you can change your public posts,

Everyone can change if they want to.  I believe your mindset will change once you see the game from the other side.  Once you see how all the events are discussed in the CM forum on BALANCE.  The CMs who know the nuts and bolts of aircraft performance and how side balancing comes into play.  Those discussions enlightened myself. 

Normally, I would make this a PM to you.  Since you are very open and honest with your opinions, I want the FSO community to read and see your response.  Also, for other CMs to weigh in publicly any concerns.  This is a special exception for you. 

AKKuya, unofficial CM recruiter.

Any other out there wanting to join, contact Spikes.

:salute

« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 09:19:21 AM by AKKuya »
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2022, 04:56:24 PM »
Send a PM to Spikes for an application.  The CM team reviews for a vote.

Just a fair warning, your open criticism which is welcome for constructive feedback but does contain much negative and directed angst at the CMs.  There will be some resistance from others.   If you can understand that being a volunteer player like a CM, public posts are to be done in a diplomatic way.  You'll have to convince the others that you can change your public posts,

Everyone can change if they want to.  I believe your mindset will change once you see the game from the other side.  Once you see how all the events are discussed in the CM forum on BALANCE.  The CMs who know the nuts and bolts of aircraft performance and how side balancing comes into play.  Those discussions enlightened myself. 

Normally, I would make this a PM to you.  Since you are very open and honest with your opinions, I want the FSO community to read and see your response.  Also, for other CMs to weigh in publicly any concerns.  This is a special exception for you. 

AKKuya, unofficial CM recruiter.

Any other out there wanting to join, contact Spikes.

:salute

I'm good on the CM position. I am not the a** kisser type.

As far as any  criticism goes on my part, you mistake that with facts.

A yappy back seater like Jester wasn’t popular or fun to fly with, more of an unnecessary distraction than anything else---Puma44

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline Dantoo

• Silver Member
      • http://www.9giap.com
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2022, 08:13:41 AM »
Got the orders.  Thanks.  :aok
I get really really tired of selective realism disguised as a desire to make bombers easier to kill.

HiTech

Matthew 24:28 For wherever the carcass is, there is where the vultures gather together.