Author Topic: Ukraine  (Read 17152 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Ukraine
« Reply #180 on: February 09, 2022, 08:52:39 PM »
semp

We have never had serius drugs like we do now. Fentaynl and herion are destroying single time users. It's a bio weapon. I'm not talking about "getting high" and the term drugs can be thrown around too easily. Meth, herion, and Fent, and opiods for that matter. Are tricking too many kids into thinking it's not serious and think they are cool. I've seen people spend $600 a week on this stuff. It's too dangerous and I have to speak up about this.

I am not capable of doing the things these officers do to protect their community and border from drug gangs, but they need help from the military to take down the large facilities and patrol the border. We cant send troops to other countries but then not protect our own border. Thats silly. That is all I am saying. Semp we cannot risk this any longer. I am not talking about tanks in the street. I'm talking about our border and the damage that is causing America. I'm talking about using tactical man power to end these rings. Sorta like the one that happened in Oregon last year. That was awesome. I respect and admire these men who do this. Seriously brave men. That bravery shouldn't be abused anymore for other countries.

I want Americas border to be protected by our military. Not Ukraines. I'm not gonna have this "well we can go protect other countries borders and send our kids there to fight, but we aren't going to protect our own country's border with our own military" how illogical and irrational does that sound. Meanwhile bio weapons destroy our youths lives out from under them when they are just trying to break lose and don't even know. We could stop a tremendous amount of poverty, homelessness, and death if we just used our resources to protect our own border. It's shameful that some of you look for every excuse not to protect your own borders. Certainly makes me wonder.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 08:55:06 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #181 on: February 09, 2022, 09:13:10 PM »
We have never had serius drugs like we do now. Fentaynl and herion are destroying single time users. It's a bio weapon. I'm not talking about "getting high" and the term drugs can be thrown around too easily. Meth, herion, and Fent, and opiods for that matter. Are tricking too many kids into thinking it's not serious and think they are cool. I've seen people spend $600 a week on this stuff. It's too dangerous and I have to speak up about this.

I am not capable of doing the things these officers do to protect their community and border from drug gangs, but they need help from the military to take down the large facilities and patrol the border. We cant send troops to other countries but then not protect our own border. Thats silly. That is all I am saying. Semp we cannot risk this any longer. I am not talking about tanks in the street. I'm talking about our border and the damage that is causing America. I'm talking about using tactical man power to end these rings. Sorta like the one that happened in Oregon last year. That was awesome. I respect and admire these men who do this. Seriously brave men. That bravery shouldn't be abused anymore for other countries.

I want Americas border to be protected by our military. Not Ukraines. I'm not gonna have this "well we can go protect other countries borders and send our kids there to fight, but we aren't going to protect our own country's border with our own military" how illogical and irrational does that sound. Meanwhile bio weapons destroy our youths lives out from under them when they are just trying to break lose and don't even know. We could stop a tremendous amount of poverty, homelessness, and death if we just used our resources to protect our own border. It's shameful that some of you look for every excuse not to protect your own borders. Certainly makes me wonder.

really, oh man, told you I am older than you, you have no idea what it was back in the 80's. I was around 21 or 22, you could find whatever you wanted in the bathroom of any nightclub. drugs have changed, fentanyl wasnt around then but whatever you wanted, you could get.  was born in the 60's dont really know about the 70's but the 80's, it was a party town.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #182 on: February 09, 2022, 11:12:58 PM »
Hey. Could someone now start a Q thread or something now that it doesn't matter who posts what to whom no matter how stupid, disrespectful or insane they sound? Then hijack every other thread in the O club to spin the crazy agenda all over?:old:

I would too, but I predict it would get locked after exactly 17 posts.... proving the conspiracy is real :rolleyes:
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #183 on: February 10, 2022, 01:46:30 AM »
This might have some affect:

Offline save

• Gold Member
« Reply #184 on: February 10, 2022, 04:03:18 AM »
There is a reason Finland is soon starting up a nuclear plant in the near future
My ammo last for 6 Lancasters, or one Yak3.
"And the Yak 3 ,aka the "flying Yamato"..."
-Caldera

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #185 on: February 10, 2022, 06:49:59 AM »
Nuclear Central heating  :D
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #186 on: February 10, 2022, 07:02:48 AM »
I would too, but I predict it would get locked after exactly 17 posts.... proving the conspiracy is real :rolleyes:

The fact that '17' Intelligence agencies can't prove who it is, tells me the conspiracy is real.

Did you know Q started on the same day as the Durham investigation. There's your sign.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #187 on: February 10, 2022, 07:06:30 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)

Pretty sad isn't it. Now let's do natural gas in the northern US states. Im trying to figure out if its them who want to take out Putin in order to put their nwo puppet in there. All they need is Putin to make a move first so they can blame it on him. Remember, Russia was the good guys during uranium one. So it's interesting to see them hate Putin so much now. Certainly makes me wonder.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #188 on: February 10, 2022, 07:34:40 AM »
Russian oil is a huge factor in any actions against them..no one is going to restrict their lifes to save Ukraine

Like us trying to punish China for something  er cough cough..sorry to say but we can't as we get the majority of our can't live without crap from them..

How this plays out in the next 8 months will be telling in many ways..something tells me Russia doesn't want anything to change then in the US..China neither

..and all the while they prepare for a war if needed but it won't be to save Ukraine ... unless they want a world war but it will be the conflict the global economy will need for other reasons

https://youtu.be/kY_x1Obn4wo

Germany says no to weapons as she needs its oil...

Eagler
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 07:49:59 AM by Eagler »
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 10, 2022, 09:32:37 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)

This is a BS graph, because it doesn't actually depict what it's title claims. It just shows how much of the natural gas consumed is coming from Russia. But there is no context, it doesn't show how much the country is relying on natural gas in the first place. AFAIK Finland, for example, is using very little natural gas at all,  so it would be really much less dependent on those imports from Russia than Germany where in 2019 41% of all households were using natural gas for heating
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #190 on: February 10, 2022, 10:10:46 AM »
The fact that '17' Intelligence agencies can't prove who it is, tells me the conspiracy is real.

Did you know Q started on the same day as the Durham investigation. There's your sign.

you know the two pictures that you posted q was on airforce one actually prove that he wasnt.

the missile that q claim was shot at airforce one, didn't happen either.  the plane was heading east and not over the the west coast.

did you know that q is the father and son who ran the bb.

I could go on but it's useless, you too far gone.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Hungry

• Nickel Member
« Reply #191 on: February 10, 2022, 10:27:08 AM »
Hey. Could someone now start a Q thread or something now that it doesn't matter who posts what to whom no matter how stupid, disrespectful or insane they sound? Then hijack every other thread in the O club to spin the crazy agenda all over?:old:

Dmonslyr

This is why I wish you would not drift into other topics even though someone else may have caused the drift, I give you credit for what you do but you could type anything, the sky is blue on a sunny day and the same people every time would come in and debate with you why it is not blue

The current Ukraine issues are important ones, please don't give your "buddies" the openings
"I would gladly pay you Tuesday for a Hamburger today"

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #192 on: February 10, 2022, 10:42:16 AM »
I served this nation as well, facing the Warsaw Pact across the Fulda gap..
My son was KIA is 2004 in Afghanistan, in a war that was ALLOWED to happen
by corrupt Govt agencies.. So, I KNOW THE COST, BETTER THAN YOU..

If you think the Corrupt Ukranian regime is worth it??? Then lace up those combat boots..
Get over there, I hear they are taking volunteers!

But ya won't will ya???

Very sorry for your loss sir

Way too many over the past 20 years ...

And now it looks like some want another..

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #193 on: February 10, 2022, 11:04:22 AM »
Dmonslyr

This is why I wish you would not drift into other topics even though someone else may have caused the drift, I give you credit for what you do but you could type anything, the sky is blue on a sunny day and the same people every time would come in and debate with you why it is not blue

The current Ukraine issues are important ones, please don't give your "buddies" the openings

TBH, that's why I feel like either a massive dump of info needs to be released to the world by a military force proving how corrupt the media, global establishment, and other things are. Or we are akin for a global war. To me, that's the only way. Because right now, liberals and conservatives in all countries around the world are so far different and divided while one side is doing everything they can to mislead the truth, exactly like Semp and Arlo above who write completely false statements and skirt talking about the truth. What I saw from their people during the last presidency is an indication that we are going to war whether it be 5, 10, or 20 years from now unless we systematically take down the funders who are constantly pushing propaganda on our nation's to create division and chaos while stealing more of our money. That is why I have no more faith in the intelligence community because they are allowing communist to systematically destroy the country and take over the world, while labeling proud Americans who are seeing corruption with their own eyes as terrorist. War will be coming against the establishment and anyone defending them if the people who we depend on to go after corruption do not start going after the real corruption. Consider the trucking convoy in Canada a light warning. The establishment will do anything to comit a false flag to start a war or release a bio weapon like Covid to avoid their prosecution and shift the attention off of them while hurting the world population. It's time the military did something or the citizens will do it for them and leave it up to the military and police who they want to protect. That's the way I see it. Consider what is going on in Canada a peaceful attempt for the citizens to remove their corrupt leader abusing its citizens. The establishment has it coming for them.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Hungry

• Nickel Member
« Reply #194 on: February 10, 2022, 11:21:48 AM »
TBH, that's why I feel like either a massive dump of info needs to be released to the world by a military force proving how corrupt the media, global establishment, and other things are.

Both sides, all sides do it, its extremely important that you understand this.  Truth has to be equal, deception is equal, look for both everywhere.  Also be a bit more measured in your responses to make them the most effective, this is a forum debate after all.  Separate the lackeys from the open-minded debaters in your responses, most are pretty obvious some are hidden by walls of text.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 11:24:38 AM by Hungry »
"I would gladly pay you Tuesday for a Hamburger today"