Author Topic: Shifty’s New Book  (Read 3109 times)

Offline SNO

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
Re: Shifty’s New Book
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2022, 11:13:58 PM »
Finished reading, could hardly could put it down.
Nicely done!!
 :salute  Shifty  :salute

Now get your arse back in here with us.  :aok
☩Schnee☩
Jagdgeschwader 11

Das-Beste-kommt-erst-noch

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2022, 07:34:54 PM »
A long time player, WWII history buff/expert, USAF Crew Chief (most recently the A-10) out of the service and now trying his hand at writing novels.  Relics was his first book.  Available  on Amazon. Author John Vandeventer.  He’s also got a Relics fb page.

Also one hell of a good guy in the real world.  I got to hang out with him a bit back in the day and he's an old school gentleman. 
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2022, 08:49:32 PM »
Also one hell of a good guy in the real world.  I got to hang out with him a bit back in the day and he's an old school gentleman. 

You got that right!  A true Gentleman, and heck of a talented writer. 👍

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2022, 06:03:02 AM »
….and, I frequently announce that it’s 1stpar3 in the Spit 16 and he’s gettin’ ready to bomb somebody’s head.   🤣
You do know?  I blame Sis! :devil :rofl  She has been SO Busy! Did She tell you about her Business Venture?  Did I?   She now owns a "Pet grooming/Boarding" business? The one, she went to work for?  Sis and Anne, have been busy, getting things organized better. Previous Owner..WAS NOT BUISSINESS SAVY. She misses you MNM Fellers, something FIERCE! Especially YOU! :rock   "The Pink Spit is back"...oops!  I'm working on it!"
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2022, 08:02:03 AM »
You do know?  I blame Sis! :devil :rofl  She has been SO Busy! Did She tell you about her Business Venture?  Did I?   She now owns a "Pet grooming/Boarding" business? The one, she went to work for?  Sis and Anne, have been busy, getting things organized better. Previous Owner..WAS NOT BUISSINESS SAVY. She misses you MNM Fellers, something FIERCE! Especially YOU! :rock   "The Pink Spit is back"...oops!  I'm working on it!"

Yeah, I saw she’s now a “Bidness” owner.  Good on her.  There’s no doubt she’s doing it right for her customers pups.  Since she’s in charge now, she can give herself time off to play on Monday nights, right?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 10:38:47 AM by Puma44 »

All gave some, Some gave all