Author Topic: Ukraine  (Read 15869 times)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: Ukraine
« Reply #195 on: February 10, 2022, 01:47:22 PM »
*np*
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #196 on: February 10, 2022, 02:57:45 PM »
IMO Life is way too short to worry about most of that Violator

The world is hosed as it is designed to be .. not much will change that

Don't let excessive worry send you to an early grave

Enjoy every moment as that's all you really have

And if done correctly nothing much else matters

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #197 on: February 10, 2022, 03:38:59 PM »
Things are broken into two sides.

One is willing to act to get what it wants.

The other is big on talk but not on results.

For a side to get what it wants, it has to work toward it.  Griping and "Oh, well" won't accomplish it.

Better would be sides working together toward the best system, or no sides.  But that's not the current state of things.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #198 on: February 10, 2022, 09:50:32 PM »
TBH, that's why I feel like either a massive dump of info needs to be released to the world by a military force proving how corrupt the media, global establishment, and other things are. Or we are akin for a global war. To me, that's the only way. Because right now, liberals and conservatives in all countries around the world are so far different and divided while one side is doing everything they can to mislead the truth, exactly like Semp and Arlo above who write completely false statements and skirt talking about the truth. What I saw from their people during the last presidency is an indication that we are going to war whether it be 5, 10, or 20 years from now unless we systematically take down the funders who are constantly pushing propaganda on our nation's to create division and chaos while stealing more of our money. That is why I have no more faith in the intelligence community because they are allowing communist to systematically destroy the country and take over the world, while labeling proud Americans who are seeing corruption with their own eyes as terrorist. War will be coming against the establishment and anyone defending them if the people who we depend on to go after corruption do not start going after the real corruption. Consider the trucking convoy in Canada a light warning. The establishment will do anything to comit a false flag to start a war or release a bio weapon like Covid to avoid their prosecution and shift the attention off of them while hurting the world population. It's time the military did something or the citizens will do it for them and leave it up to the military and police who they want to protect. That's the way I see it. Consider what is going on in Canada a peaceful attempt for the citizens to remove their corrupt leader abusing its citizens. The establishment has it coming for them.

you know think a civil war will be good for the country.  remember the last civil war, it was still being fought 100 years later and for some it continues till today.  you think a civil war is a noble thing, you are far from it, you think whichever side that loses is going to say, we were wrong, let us join you and we will live in an utopia. because if you think like that, you should run for miss universe, they are the only ones that have that power.

a civil war would not be a state versus other states, it will be within a state and it doesnt matter who wins because everybody will lose.  economy will be in ruins and whoever survives will probably starve to death.

that's how misguided you are, thinking that in a war, the losing side somehow gives up and joins.  we still have nazis from a war that ended 70 or 80 years ago.

what you planing to do with those who lose?  kill them?  then what, kill those who arent loyal enough and at one time somebody it gonna say you personally arent loyal enough.  sounds familiar?  that was russia, you seem to hate russia but you heading for the russian way of thinking of the 1920's and 1930's.  you blame everybody else, because you listen to nonsense, oh the globalists, the lizard satanic forces, this guy or that guy.  you like to think you think outside of the box, but you are the box you created and only things that fit your narrative fit into it.

you are a smart kid, but you are too far gone.  I was like that 20 years ago.  took me years to start thinking for myself and questioning everything.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #199 on: February 11, 2022, 04:14:31 AM »
[you know think a civil war will be good for the country.  remember the last civil war, it was still being fought 100 years later and for some it continues till today.  you think a civil war is a noble thing, you are far from it, you think whichever side that loses is going to say, we were wrong, let us join you and we will live in an utopia. because if you think like that, you should run for miss universe, they are the only ones that have that power.

a civil war would not be a state versus other states, it will be within a state and it doesnt matter who wins because everybody will lose.  economy will be in ruins and whoever survives will probably starve to death.

that's how misguided you are, thinking that in a war, the losing side somehow gives up and joins.  we still have nazis from a war that ended 70 or 80 years ago.

what you planing to do with those who lose?  kill them?  then what, kill those who arent loyal enough and at one time somebody it gonna say you personally arent loyal enough.  sounds familiar?  that was russia, you seem to hate russia but you heading for the russian way of thinking of the 1920's and 1930's.  you blame everybody else, because you listen to nonsense, oh the globalists, the lizard satanic forces, this guy or that guy.  you like to think you think outside of the box, but you are the box you created and only things that fit your narrative fit into it.

you are a smart kid, but you are too far gone.  I was like that 20 years ago.  took me years to start thinking for myself and questioning everything.

semp

I haven’t read every post of his, but most for awhile now. I’m not sure where you get some of the things you say other than you put words in his mouth when you read into things he writes, e.g. ‘Civil war is noble’?

And the 100 years later  :headscratch:, in 1965 we had racial tensions and a massive civil rights movement going; NOT a war.

Race wars have been promoted by many for that long, most notably by people like Tom Metzger, Malcolm X and organizations like the Klan and Black Panthers…not remotely  the same however.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 04:26:31 AM by RotBaron »
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #200 on: February 11, 2022, 07:05:22 AM »
https://youtu.be/7irciZnUW2g

At least everyone should believe him when he states he will not rescue any Americans who are left behind...his track record points to that cowardly prediction

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #201 on: February 11, 2022, 11:57:01 AM »
https://youtu.be/7irciZnUW2g

At least everyone should believe him when he states he will not rescue any Americans who are left behind...his track record points to that cowardly prediction

Eagler
If they are stupid enough to stay, that is their problem.

How was Biden to know that the situation in Astan would turn into a cluster f*** with the collapse of the Astan army?