Author Topic: I am positive!  (Read 5963 times)

Offline Robbler

• Zinc Member
I am positive!
« on: February 15, 2022, 02:26:58 PM »
Despite wearing a mask pretty much everywhere and receiving the vaccine and a booster, I tested positive today. My symptoms so far: sneezing, coughing, headache, slight fever, annoyance!

I am fat and old with high blood pressure, but I have an unbelievable will to live.

Wish me luck!

Zapkin.
The man of many names

Offline Eviscerate

• Copper Member
Re: I am positive!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2022, 02:47:29 PM »
Hope for a speedy recovery and no worse symptoms Zapkin!

The peanut gallery will be along shortly to ensure this thread gets locked.

Offline Robbler

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2022, 02:53:32 PM »
why? is my whining on here a no no? how can I delete the post then?
The man of many names

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2022, 03:18:11 PM »
Good luck! Sounds like you aren't super bad, which is good. My buddy and me both got really sick a few weeks ago. We both live in North Florida. He took the vaccine and is in the military. I did not. He got just as sick as me, if not more sick, and had to go to the hospital. I did not go to hospital, though maybe I should have. Too bad we don't have pediatrician type places like we did when we were kids. Going to the main hospital sucks. Anyway, it was definitely the craziest sickness I've had. My blood sugar was way off, I was becoming dizzy and light headed in the morning unless until I ate something. I slept all day for 4 days and had bad bed sweats. One of the worst sore throats ever, luckily only lasted a few nights. The extra strength Cepacol helped my throat a lot. For the next week after, my head felt so weird and congested. It was not a normal cold. Luckily I had some Sudafed and mucinex to get past the super thick muccas I was blowing out along with mind congestion. Thickest I've ever had. It was not like the colds I've had the past couple of years during covid. Unfortunately I did not have access to Ivermectin or HCQ, and that kind of sucked as I wanted to try it. All during my business month end close which super sucked. I hear quercetin, zinc, and Vitamin D, C are the way to go. From what I hear, it's the quercetin that allows the zinc to enter the cell. That's why it's so important. I couldn't find that at the store either, ugh. Hope you get better man. It does really suck.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline decoy

• Nickel Member
      • Clay Mercer on the web
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2022, 04:17:07 PM »

I don't see where reporting on your health and asking for good wishes is whining.  Besides, it's the O Club.  So, I hope you feel better.  If it'll make you feel better, hunt me down in the main arena sometime and kill me.  It seems to perk other people up.

:salute
Rule #1 Don't sweat the small stuff
Rule #2 It's all small stuff.
Rule #3 What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.  Except redheads, they just kill you.

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2022, 04:43:51 PM »

Robbler, I heard no whining. I am sure you have all our best wishes.
"Breakthrough" infections were rampant in my area despite a 90%+ fully vaccinated population, but hospitalizations among them were extremely rare. May you be as fortunate.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2022, 05:00:56 PM »
Despite wearing a mask pretty much everywhere and receiving the vaccine and a booster, I tested positive today. My symptoms so far: sneezing, coughing, headache, slight fever, annoyance!

I am fat and old with high blood pressure, but I have an unbelievable will to live.

Wish me luck!

Zapkin.

Sounds about the same as most folks that get it. You'll be ok. Plenty of water, vitamin C, and zinc. Fever will be for one day most likely. Then you'll be bored a few days.  :aok
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2022, 05:49:11 PM »

I don’t see any whining either, with a positive test of this erratic virus I’d imagine most people would be anxious and scared to varying degrees. 

I don’t believe there is a way to delete a post/thread. Also I don’t think Skuzzy or HT ever did that either. They would/will lock a thread or remove a post in it with notification of a rules violation.

Wishing you a speedy recovery!  :salute
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2022, 06:23:03 PM »
I hope you get well soon. To be absolutely sure you have covid get tested again and make sure it is not the PCR test.

The CDC gave notice Dec 31th that this test cannot distinguish
between influenza and covid 19. Use another FDA-authorized COVID-19 test.

Contact your physician right away. There are many treatments available now that can help prevent hospitalization. Early treatment is the key.

Here is a link to the CDC

https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html

:salute
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2022, 06:28:26 PM »
Congratulations you now have best protection going

Natural and pharmacy made combo that now shows to be better than either individually

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2022, 06:32:44 PM »
it's kind of funny sometimes, in a dark sense of humor. my wife got covid before vaccine, she spent 8 days in icu, it affected her brain.  I got no symptoms whatsoever. we got it again a few weeks ago, my wife other than a running nose, once in a while had no symptoms. my left arm was hurting really bad for a few days, then my right arm, which was weird, I dont do anything to cause that. then I had a headache, i dont get headaches, then we did a rapid test at home we both tested positive, went to a testing site we both tested positive.  in a few days it all went away.  we both triple vaxx.

hope everything goes away in a few days.  I was more like annoyed than anything else.  it's like the lottery, i haven got a scratch ticker in years, saturday I decided to get 1, got 500 bucks on a 2 dollar ticket. oh yeah that helped me pay my ah subscription, that damn thing comes every month.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2022, 06:33:32 PM »
Congratulations you now have best protection going

Natural and pharmacy made combo that now shows to be better than either individually

Eagler

unless you die in which case you are guaranteed never to test positive again.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2022, 08:02:11 PM »
Get well soon. I had it about a month ago, roughly a week of feeling bad but the worst part was not being able to taste anything for a week after that. As a man who enjoys my coffee every day that was the worst for me.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2022, 09:03:45 PM »
Stay positive. I mean in outlook.  :old:

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2022, 09:12:34 PM »
For anyone interested:

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/FLCCC-Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

I am not a physician, and am not offering medical advice.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 09:20:14 PM by Brooke »