Author Topic: Monitor stands (I need some help here)  (Read 708 times)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Monitor stands (I need some help here)
« on: February 19, 2022, 09:03:47 PM »
Hey gang I'm currently running 2 pcs on 4 monitors.  I've got a pair of 32" that I thought about selling but thought 'what the hell? Get a couple of stands for them and run 3 monitors each.  That said I can't find a stand (I do not want a wall mount) that will clear 20" to the bottom of the monitor.  If you guys have any ideas or concepts let me know.  It's either that or I'm going to have to have shelf built for them but the 3 on 2 just appeals to me. Thanks in advance.

Dicho. 
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Monitor stands (I need some help here)
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2022, 09:07:52 PM »
magazines, newspapers, whatever if free at your liquor store.  that's what i did when i had 3 different models

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline decoy

• Nickel Member
      • Clay Mercer on the web
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2022, 07:39:02 AM »
magazines, newspapers, whatever if free at your liquor store.  that's what i did when i had 3 different models

semp

Nothing is free at my liquor store.  Maybe I should move.
Rule #1 Don't sweat the small stuff
Rule #2 It's all small stuff.
Rule #3 What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.  Except redheads, they just kill you.

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2022, 07:03:53 PM »

semp

Nah I just talked to the local handy guy.  He's going to come over this week, give it a look, and build them for me.  He heard me talking about it and said 'dude I can do that I owe you that much'.  Let's just say that during my vacation from the game I picked up a horticultural hobby out of necessity and he got the benefit of my extra harvest :)
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2022, 01:25:05 AM »
Nah I just talked to the local handy guy.  He's going to come over this week, give it a look, and build them for me.  He heard me talking about it and said 'dude I can do that I owe you that much'.  Let's just say that during my vacation from the game I picked up a horticultural hobby out of necessity and he got the benefit of my extra harvest :)
That's the best deal you can get!

I was thinking about monitor swivel arms attached to your table but the good ones cost as much as a decent monitor.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2022, 11:08:32 AM »

damn, we gotta pay for green paprika here.

damn

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2022, 06:27:07 PM »
He's a good dude.  I've never charged him anything.  He's a good dude.  I don't mind sharing considering he doesn't need much oregano a year

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2022, 08:47:40 PM »
He's a good dude.  I've never charged him anything.  He's a good dude.  I don't mind sharing considering he doesn't need much oregano a year

hey when you have good friends, it's always a cool thing.

semp

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2022, 07:54:16 PM »
hey when you have good friends, it's always a cool thing.

semp

I do try to be a good friend and a good neighbor.  I'm always willing to help out if someone needs me around here but for the most part, since it's in an HOA, I try to keep my place within the rules and, other than that, never bother anyone in any way.