Author Topic: The Big Bang  (Read 1072 times)

Offline BTPage

• Copper Member
The Big Bang
« on: March 13, 2022, 02:00:01 PM »
It's been a few long months since I posted any ACES High 3 content in my YouTube Channel. Just wanted to let everybody know that I will be putting some NEW content up along side Highlights Video. Check it when and if you can. <S> See you in the unfriendly skies of Ah 3.

Link to YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/RzPZw_9ZOoE

:airplane:  :salute
Tactus

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
Re: The Big Bang
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2022, 03:18:05 PM »
Love your video's!!!!  :aok
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline BTPage

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2022, 08:49:13 PM »
Love your video's!!!!  :aok

Thanks for watching  :salute

Tactus

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2022, 07:33:41 AM »
LOL!!! MY GIRL!!! Sweet 16...and she cheating on me?   Kenai..you know me!!!??? BW1stpar!!!! LOL You see what he did with MY GAL!??   :rofl Uncle Roger, "Emotional Damage" !:devil :rofl Out of Uniform...1 time, and he steals my Girl!????  :rofl BW1stpar/ULcapkid  :devil
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline BTPage

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2022, 09:20:00 AM »
LOL!!! MY GIRL!!! Sweet 16...and she cheating on me?   Kenai..you know me!!!??? BW1stpar!!!! LOL You see what he did with MY GAL!??   :rofl Uncle Roger, "Emotional Damage" !:devil :rofl Out of Uniform...1 time, and he steals my Girl!????  :rofl BW1stpar/ULcapkid  :devil

It's not my fault she (Spit16) asked me to fly her lol! I hope I did her justice being that you favorite ride. <S>

Tactus

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2022, 09:30:32 AM »

:rofl :rofl Remember Par nothing on this earth is forever.  :devil
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2022, 04:48:33 AM »
:rofl :rofl Remember Par nothing on this earth is forever.  :devil
IKR!!!!  thanks for the support :rofl
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2022, 04:54:59 AM »
It's not my fault she (Spit16) asked me to fly her lol! I hope I did her justice being that you favorite ride. <S>

Tactus
Yeah. You did. If I had seen this sooner...your comment...I'd a been in uniform, when you showed up last night!  "daddy please, please, PLEASE, dont take the Girl!"  :rofl

Offline BTPage

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2022, 11:53:11 AM »
Yeah. You did. If I had seen this sooner...your comment...I'd a been in uniform, when you showed up last night!  "daddy please, please, PLEASE, dont take the Girl!"  :rofl

Lol 🤣🤣 I can barely fly a spit spar. I think 🤔 she safer with you.

Tactus

Offline dieter

• Zinc Member
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2022, 02:44:12 PM »
Nice Vid!  Love your flying and  your vid's! 

Offline BTPage

• Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2022, 11:18:10 PM »
Nice Vid!  Love your flying and  your vid's!

Thanks for the support! It's always a blast to fly on your wing brother!👍

Tactus