Author Topic: WALDO where art Thou  (Read 493 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
WALDO where art Thou
« on: March 27, 2022, 04:32:02 AM »
FOUND HIM!   This is an On-Going issue, with He and I.   Wish that "COMS" had been clearer.  "PAR! Really? ANOTHER ASSIST? " :rofl  This has been a SOLID 6 WEEKS Occurrence! :devil EH...at least I know where Waldo is? :eek:  Mindy, ULBlizz and a few others, share in his despair :devil Skip too 8:39.   Yeah I know...enough of you guys on him? Me getting the kill...too funny!  Obviously.. this tickled Funny Bone?   Fellas like Waldo, make playing WORTH IT!  Mister Gray, is also on that list! 
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Waldo

• Copper Member
Re: WALDO where art Thou
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2022, 01:06:43 PM »
 Fun times. I seldom deserve the kill, but it amuses me how many times you are around to finish them off.

I chime in on vox just for the pure fun of it all.   :rofl :rofl

I read it on the internet, so it must be true !

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: WALDO where art Thou
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2022, 05:34:25 AM »
Fun times. I seldom deserve the kill, but it amuses me how many times you are around to finish them off.

I chime in on vox just for the pure fun of it all.   :rofl :rofl
Hell YES!!!  This is what keeps me going! THE FUN! Wait...finish them off?  Sometimes? usually I draw first blood...Being I am in a Spit16...I dont pursue bandits, too far. You play with your food too much?🤷‍♂️ I am a 3 second Dog! Food hits the ground..5 second rule?🤣   Hey, you know..I call my "He's Hit"! Love ya, Brother! I mean that!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 05:41:05 AM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain