Author Topic: This considered a pick?  (Read 786 times)

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
This considered a pick?
« on: April 10, 2022, 01:32:04 AM »
Asking for a friend whos little more active in the MA than me.  Supposedly he was accosted by a unnamed player for "Picking" in the early morning hours. Ignore that chat, nothing relevant there.

The attached film is the engagement in question, clarification would be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 02:10:07 AM by Bopgun »
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
Re: This considered a pick?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2022, 03:08:03 AM »
No it wasn't a pick. It was a lame, no-skill, situationally-exploitative piece of gameplay, motivated to further the obviously already-initiated trolling of another AH-player in an actively-antagonistic and griefing framework.

"Im gonna ask him a serious question. If he doesnt answer it means YES", "You vraciu, in all serious man, You ever been in an inpatient facility?" - (sic) Stepsis.

I hope that is constructively helpful clarification for your friend.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2022, 05:58:31 AM »
No it wasn't a pick. It was a lame, no-skill, situationally-exploitative piece of gameplay, motivated to further the obviously already-initiated trolling of another AH-player in an actively-antagonistic and griefing framework.

"Im gonna ask him a serious question. If he doesnt answer it means YES", "You vraciu, in all serious man, You ever been in an inpatient facility?" - (sic) Stepsis.

:rofl :devil :salute :D :aok
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2022, 06:03:50 AM »
Asking for a friend whos little more active in the MA than me.  Supposedly he was accosted by a unnamed player for "Picking" in the early morning hours. Ignore that chat, nothing relevant there.

The attached film is the engagement in question, clarification would be greatly appreciated.
His TrakIR failed him, obviously!  :devil Seems of late, he has an excuse waiting to happen? Love him to Death,Though! As I do ALL You fellers! :rock
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2022, 06:07:11 AM »

WAIT A MINUTE...NRSHIDA=Stepsis?  You are back, and didnt tell me?  LETS GO!!!! :rock    Alas..just a grammatical term lol "sic"   :rofl Still here waitng!!! :rock
« Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 06:18:38 AM by 1stpar3 »

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2022, 02:07:11 PM »
WAIT A MINUTE...NRSHIDA=Stepsis?

Negative. StepSis ≠ nrshida. I can reason, be self-aware, and do grammar.  :rofl

Joystick project status: stalled. Account status: Schrödinger.  :old:

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2022, 05:18:06 AM »
Negative. StepSis ≠ nrshida. I can reason, be self-aware, and do grammar.  :rofl

Joystick project status: stalled. Account status: Schrödinger.  :old:
I will still be here!  Just poking the Bear, Sir!  I was like..."-Stepsis"?  AH man, "(sic) Stepsis"... booo :furious   I blame Bourbon  :rofl  I did catch it though!   :aok